Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Sonee's VM Gallery CLOSED | Note on Page.68 (Page 21)

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Hey SoneeHug

"Phew iam here finallyLOL..sowiee bit late ...Thanx alot for all the PMs

Chori kiya re jiya...Wow awesome request by mimiWink...Loved the Vm yaar ...loved all the JMM2 scenes u used ...Starting with the hug Day Dreaming...Really beautiful ...i enjoyed every bit of it ...thanx yaar ...u rock ...keep it up yaar Hug

In Lamhon Ke daman main...I agree with u they could have used a song ...Though it was short ,sweet and beautifulDay Dreaming...it could have been longer Wink...anyways we got to see thru ur eyes ,.loved the song and the scenes once again..."sigh miss them alot yaar Cry"...Anyways thanx for making such a beautiful vm on tasha and sharing ...keep it up ...u rock Clap

love and hugs
suhanaHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_Petal--SONEE--stranger2rose

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
awesome vm's dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SONEE--

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lekz

Sonee - Lamhon ke ...was s a great treat,,,,,a lovely song and wonderful scenes...So TaSha,,,,,

Thanks for the VM...these are the only respite these days...

I so miss TaSha...

Bas wapas aa jaooo...

Hi LekzSmile
..im glad...u lyked it...Thnks alot for watching n for ur sweet comment dear..it means alot to meHugThnk uBig smile

Originally posted by kiran255

OH MY GOD SONEE !

Sonee this vm is just superb
its like this is actually picturised on Tasha 
the scene and lyrics 
a perfect match 
and from 2:00 mins it reached to new heights !

Embarrassed
LOve it sonee !

Hi KiranTongue

Thnks alot for watching dear...aww thnks ..im glad...u feel lyk its picturised on tashaEmbarrassed... yeah after 2 min..dat scene almost evry1's favo..Embarrassed
 Thnk u very much for ur sweet comment dear..it means alot to meHugThnk uBig smile

Originally posted by Hamlet53

sonee  beautiful vm.. a fantastic song for two fantastic people ...not here ,but not forgotten...its vms  like this one that gives everyone a reason to carry on beleiving in the love story of Dutta and Nakku,so rudley wiped off our screens... thanks mate loved the scenes you used have'nt watched them recently ,too painful yaar. x

Hi dearTongue
Thnks alot for watching dearEmbarrassed...Thnk u very much for ur comment dear..it means alot to meHugThnk uBig smile
@bold..omg dats d huge compliment dear ...Thnks alotEmbarrassed

Originally posted by babli102030

Luuuve these videos

Hi dearBig smile
im glad...u lyked it...Thnks alot for watching n for ur comment dear..HugThnk uBig smile
--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chithoo

wow sonee beautiful VMs.Thumbs UpClap...thank u so much dear.Tongue...
the first song is my favouriteTongueTongue and in one of my posts to the nakku nehelaoing datta in the jungleBlushing...i quoted this very song Tongueas apt for these two beautiful people and u just put it action.Big smile...wow thanks girlEmbarrassed....
all the songs have been beautifully usedClap and I have to hand it to you for keeping the lyrics in mind Thumbs Upfor all the songs and chosing the scenes..Thumbs Up...
GREAT JOB...keep them coming...we all don't seem to have enough of these lovely tender tasha moments

love ya
viji
Hi VijiSmile
Thnks a lot dear...im glad u liked all vm'sEmbarrassed
@bold ..awww dat pond scene...must ur d only 1 who mention dat scene lol... even ws not sure abt dat scene..but im glad u lyk it...Embarrassed
Thnks dear...im glad u feel d lyrics n scene go well.. i tried my best Embarrassed ..thnk s for d appreciation dearBig smile...n for ur sweet comment ..it means alot to me...Hug

we all don't seem to have enough of these lovely tender tasha moments...  yaa very trueEmbarrassed

Originally posted by Naina_Mishal

Amazing VM maussi jii...im little bit late sorry...im really bussy with my exams but soon im back then i will be first im sure...*hugs* keep it up

Hey NainaHug
Thnks alot dear ..im glad u lyk itEmbarrassed...no problem dear..late wait chalata hai...ohh forst will wait for dat dayWink..do weill in exams ...All d bestThumbs Up...thnks for watching n for ur sweet comment ...it means alot to me...Hug

Originally posted by --khushi--

wow Sonee what a vm Clap  ... one of the best vms that i ever watched...
my fav song...  and scenes u picked r just wow...
loved it dear...

Hey KhushiHug

aww khushi dat d huge compliment dear...im glad u lyk all d scenes itEmbarrassed...thnks alot dear... for watching n for ur sweet comment ...it means alot to me...Hug
--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

Hey SoneeHug

"Phew iam here finallyLOL..sowiee bit late ...Thanx alot for all the PMs

Chori kiya re jiya...Wow awesome request by mimiWink...Loved the Vm yaar ...loved all the JMM2 scenes u used ...Starting with the hug Day Dreaming...Really beautiful ...i enjoyed every bit of it ...thanx yaar ...u rock ...keep it up yaar Hug

In Lamhon Ke daman main...I agree with u they could have used a song ...Though it was short ,sweet and beautifulDay Dreaming...it could have been longer Wink...anyways we got to see thru ur eyes ,.loved the song and the scenes once again..."sigh miss them alot yaar Cry"...Anyways thanx for making such a beautiful vm on tasha and sharing ...keep it up ...u rock Clap

love and hugs
suhanaHug

Hi suhanaHug
gud to see u... Tongue...
omg u sw both d VM 's... who says ur late...ur preety fast dearEmbarrassed...Thnks alot Dear... yeah i wanted a song on Tasha any romantic number wud b ok...not lyk specially on SREmbarrassed..but any 1 romantic no.on Tasha.EmbarrassedLOL
thnks 4 ur appreciation n for ur comment dear...it means alot to meHug

Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

awesome vm's dear

Hi dearHug( sowree dont knw ur nameEmbarrassed)
Thnks alot Dear... im glad u like it..Thnks alot for ur feedbackTongue

@ All : Thnks alot for all ur comments for d VM  n also thnk u very much who pressed  ' Like ' button as wel... Thnks alot  for all ur supportHug...

Edited by --SONEE-- - 29 April 2011 at 2:39am
stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged

reserving my place for my chand Day Dreaming

lol i end up reserving my position even before u upload the vm LOL
hmm so sonee madam finally i have seen my chand so should i comment now or tom ???Wink

ok i have forgiven u
so now from where should i start ??? the beginning was way better than i had expected it to be ... i knew u would include that scene where nakku dances with her duppata but didnt know that u would use it so beautifully ... i m impressed ...way to go honey even dutta was left mesmerised by ur work ... it was such a pleasure watching dutta smiling and walking without any tension n all ...u could actually feel that he was more than happy to see his chand and i was happy to see my chand happy lol...glad u used some jmm hugs they are my all time fav and one thing more i noticed towards the end something fell in that water.. what was it ? or was i just imagining it to be .. and lastly the kiss ..omg ..what a way to end . .. i will also seal my comments with a kissEmbarrassed * muah *

Edited by stranger2rose - 29 April 2011 at 3:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_Petal--SONEE--

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged

Hello FriendsTongue

finally im here wit New VM & its my most most most favo song Embarrassed...and Rose.. ur also hai naa.??..n i knw how much u wait for dis...lol 

ok friends i made dis yesterday but coz of sum reason i didnt  upload it n i made dis one in my new software..so i didnt knw how to write my name on it :( ...so i thought to postpone but my 
sis write it wit the help of Window movie maker n coz of dis the Video quality of VM get damagedOuch... im so sorry for dat... i have a Gud quality video too...wen i wil get all info how to add my name on it...wil replace dis video ok...till den ...

Plz  watch n Do comments!!!Embarrassed

New  Tasha VM - Mera Chand Mujhe..!!

Hope u like it Embarrassed

If u Like d VM ..Dont forget to press 'Like'
SoneeHeart

Edited by --SONEE-- - 15 August 2011 at 8:35am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

eye_can_talkstarrry13divya17-7Rose_Petalrama_2010Lekzrainurubal-Ritz-.iridescence.-Azy-suhana19*dewdrop~pearl*stranger2rose

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
hey Sonee,

wow... beautiful song dear... the scenes and the meaning were really really nice...

tc
divya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SONEE--

Go to top