Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome VM 👏👏⭐️⭐️

choice of song was so apt and the shots compiled match so well with the lyrics
specially the lyrics whn bajji was crying and looking at dutta's pic,,,were so ..emo i cried tooo
beautiful vm ...

Dujji for me will always be  MR -VV

thnks for sharign

tons of hugs 🤗
Raj
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: stranger2rose

i swear i have seen it ...bechara bahut roya aur lipta chipta hai dutta se ..itna toh nakku ne bhi nahin kiya ..lol..
happy i have edited it ..or u want i should remove my comment fully

Hi Rosie😛

chalo lyk always ur d first one...Thanks a lot...im glad u like it...kya karu D ko nahi rula sakte...woh humein rula raha hai...soD ke liye  Baaji hi sahi😉..lolz i know Dostana 😆... thank u ..even im impressed video quality is really nice😛... wow im happy ke u enjoyed 😃...
hmm lucky ..n here i was thinking ke how can u watched ??😕...i didnt even tell u k i posted😆 or uploaded...
no need to take swear ..i understand...eww lipta chipta😆 crap...
Thank u ...ke u edited ur comment...no no not remove i want ur precious comment yaar😳
Thank you very much for ur feedback dear...it means a lot to me..🤗
ShuVin thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishaa

awesome work,really duji friendship is great we all miss them.mishal and vinay have created  a magic with their acting .and gave us an example of true friendship.can't imagine anyone apart from MR  as dutta in duji.even imagining it is horrible.anyway you have created a magical vm.thank you.REALLY MISS DUJI OF LTL1.😊

Hi krishaa...

Welcum to Sonee's VMC...😊...what u sed abt Duji ur absolutely right agree...nobody wil take der place... MR n VR r best😃
Thank you dear ...im glad u like it...thanks for ur appreciation...😃
Edited by --SONEE-- - 12 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sonee...a very good VM on Duji 👏! I liked the concept of your VM on Duji friendship...like how you showed the 1st half of the song from Baaji's point of view, and the 2nd half from Dutta's...nice editing, song selection and scene selection...very well done...keep it up 👍🏼!

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Duji Vm. Loved it Sonee. that was fabulously done. 👏oh god miss Duji even more after seeing your vm. u picked the best scenes. love the last scene where both of them are walking out. miss the two a lot.

Thanks for making such an amazing VM. they are indeed best friends forever.

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Dear Sonee🤗 
First of all welcome back yaara🤗u were missed ...happy to see u back and that to with rocking and fab VM ...
Omg what a mindblowing and rocking Duji vm 👍🏼👏...Loved the song ,scenes and the effects...very well matched yaar ...Superb ...
"sigh miss duji so much 😭,,,,,u bought back some wonderful memories yaara...it bought tears to my eyes watching the vm ...but loved it ...Left an comment on YT as well and added to my favs😉keep up the good work ...waiting for the nxt one ...
Lots love and hugs
suhana🤗

arsalatabbsum98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
❤️😭wow loveddd vm sunee dr ...thaxx this vm ...or mujh dekhne ke liya ...sacch me sari yaadein taza hogai he ...miss u dutta ...miss u tasha ...lovedd vm ...love u tasha ...tumne bhout acche bane he vm ...dr...😊
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
amazing mix..i love the clips n sig u used...do u hav the sig link plz?
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi sonee aaj toh tere kaan ke neechey do bajaney ko mann ho raha hai! Wah kya vm banayi abhi bas dil ram kapoor ke aaney se zakham bhar hi raha tha ki ur vm made me cry and realise that my heart wil always stay with dutta and wow duji share such a beautiful relation loved the ending most! Awsum work !
ShuVin thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

amazing mix..i love the clips n sig u used...do u hav the sig link plz?

Hi yuvi😊
Thank u dear..im glad u lik d vm😳... i dont knw wen i tuk it from creation gallary..but i hd uploaded sig on imageshake...

here is d link for u 😳 http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/6787/ayaedt.jpg
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/6787/ayaedt.jpg
Thanks for ur feedback😳

Originally posted by: arsalatabbsum98

❤️😭wow loveddd vm sunee dr ...thaxx this vm ...or mujh dekhne ke liya ...sacch me sari yaadein taza hogai he ...miss u dutta ...miss u tasha ...lovedd vm ...love u tasha ...tumne bhout acche bane he vm ...dr...😊

Thank you so much dear...im glad ke u lyk my VM's...Thank u so much for ur appreciation n for ur comment ...it means a lot to me dear🤗

Edited by --SONEE-- - 12 years ago