Miley Jab Hum Tum

Arjun/Rati-SRK/Kajol VM (Page 4)

hgrhr IF-Sizzlerz
hgrhr
hgrhr

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

nidhiiiiiii.............HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

am really sorry.....dil se sorry....duniya mein jitne bhi sorry haina sab sorryyyyyyy................Ouch.........**c i knw to pataofy u...LOLLOL...**

i hv lost count ki hw many times i hv seen this vm....pc mein...mob mein....pata nahi kitni baar dekh chuki hun...bt still i want to c it again n again....

THIS IS D BESTEST VM I HV EVR EVR SEEN IN ANY CATEGORY OF VMS.....Clap
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

tons n tons times of  HATS OFF TO U...

i cant tell u hw much this vm means to me.....one of d bestest surprises.....one of d bestest bday gifts....oh gal...hw i badly wish "vo" bhi yeh vm dekhta....maine toh har jagah req ki thi unse...kaash kaash vo dekhta...n i sware he cud nevr evr forgt this vm.....

nywz comin back to VM...U R ONE OF MY EPITOME FAV CLASSY ROCKSTAR PERFECCCCCCCCT vm makers....n i am sooooooooooooooo proud to be called as ur close frnd....such immensly talentd u r......

this vm is sureshot d bestest one u made till date......i am amazed at d level of creativity u showd thru this vm....it ws awesomest...mindblowingest...super fabulous...super super perfecccct....Clap
ClapClapClapClapClapClap........

d similar pics of AB-SRK,Rati-Kajol....where on earth u found out such clone-to-clone similarity type pics????Shocked
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked....heavenlyyyyyyyyyyyyyy masterpiece.....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.........

movin on...u knw very well d loveeeee i hv for my mst fav onscreen couples-Raj-Simran & Mayank-Nupur.....n wowwwwwww wowessssssst........ekdum 110% same to same similar scenes u shown of them in tht heavenly DDLJ BG.....once again magical heavenliest creativity of u there.....hats off...

n nw d last part.....goshhhhhhhhh......wht a jhakaaas endin.....

AB singin for Rati...n SRK singin for Kajol....can ny vm hv most perfect endin other than this?????gosh i truly wantd to hug u tightly d moment i saw tht section....damn speechless...n i ws damn evn more crazy seein tht part....Silly
SillySillySillySillySilly....

truly nidhi.....u made my bday d most spl wid this one of d bestest gifts to me....thnxx soo much for makin this for me.....am highly blessed to hv a frnd lik u.....luv u alwzzz......Hug
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

sorry for taking such a long time to reply nikki..!!
But now that my exmas are over 'm totally freeee... hehe

And now Thank You so much for your trademark colour-filled reply..!!
I'm really happy to know that you liked this VM so much....and I'm also happy for the fact that i finally made it....it was supposed to be your last year's gift...Embarrassed

Anyway.....really i'm glad to know you liked all those parts....and to tell you the truth....mayur and SRK/Kajol in DDLJ are so similar that it doesn't come as a surprise that all the scenes match..! LOL

Thanks again for such a lovely comment..!!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--jiya--Nikki_Titli

hgrhr IF-Sizzlerz
hgrhr
hgrhr

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

@jiya_angel : Thanks a lot....! I'm glad you liked it so much....you're absolutly right....that truely ARE the king and queen of Bollywood and Tellywood..!

@style14 : I really miss them too...SRK/Kajol toh phir bhi screen pe kabhi kabhi saath dikh jaate h...but ArTi...i'm dying to see them together again..!
Thanks a lot for the comment....I'm glad you liked the VM..! :-)

@nightdreamer_mn :  Thank you so much.. :-)

@ -debolina- : Debo....Hug yah....i was off the face of this forum...Embarrassed But i'm glad to see you still here..! And ahem....i did come back to check the comments.........LOL

@ VasanthaArti : Thanks a lot yaar....and its really flattering to know that you've watched all those VMs..!Embarrassed I'm really glad you liked them...and this one!Smile

@Deblina_Arti : Hey thanks so much for that wonderfully long comment...! I'm really happy to know you liked it..! 
hehe....yah...my childhood ka sapna was that they get married too....until i got to know that he's already married..! lol...but we can sill dream on na....LOL...about arti at least.....no matter whatever the chances are now....Wink
and once again thanks for that lovely comment...!!

@Mysterygirl_me : awww....its reallt flattering to know that you think its one of my best VMs...I'm glad you liked it so much....thanks a lot..!Smile luv u 2...

@-moona- : thanks a lot....! I have to say....they're my most favourite couples tooo..hehe...i'm glad you liked the VM :-)

@AmyArTiMayur : aww....thanks so much yaar..! I'm happy to know you liked the VM...!Embarrassed
I can't help but agree with you...they both truely are the most magical couples....! Can't help but get lost in the magic....and y'know about those offsceen segments of SRK/Kajol....it wasn't until i'd seen them that i realised that ArtI and Shahjol are so similar off screen too..>!LOL
Thanks a lot for the lovely comment..!Smile

@myownarea : hey divya....how have you been...?Smile 
lol....yaah you're right...ArTi on Shahjol song and now both of them together....i really have a thing for these two couples...! sigh...can't help but like them...!Wink
Thanks so much for commenting....i'm happy to know you liked this one... :-)

@Nikita-Sharma : Thanks a lot...I'm glad to know you liked it..! Smile

@amyhot : thank you...!

@Aasthahere : hey no prob yaar...i just finishes my exams too...and now am replyingTongue
and thank you for the lovely comment..!! Its really nice to know you liked all those parts....really its the first time I've made a VM on someone else than mayur....even if its along with them....who better than ShahJol....
I'm glad you liked it.. !Smile

@Auroni.92 : Hey thanks you so much...! I'm glad you liked this enough to watch the others as well....Embarrassed
I'll def try and make some more.... :-)

@achoose : thank you...Smile

@Ritu.mjhtrv : thanks a lot....! I'm glad you liked it..!
hehe....Madhuri's "perfect"....! wow...i' m feeling flattered....Embarrassed

@vidusha : awww...thanks so much...! I'm glad to know you liked it so much...!Embarrassed
hehe....and that song...i don;t think it was the VM....it was arti and their magic that made you like that song....they make me like all the songs they're in too..!Wink
thanks for the lovely comment...Smile

@stuti123 : thanks....i'm glad you liked it..Smile

@DEE2803 : Thanks a lot..! and i have to agree....that kind of chemistry really is rarely found....!Smile

Edited by hgrhr - 16 March 2011 at 11:25pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-radha--jiya--AasthahereMysterygirl_me-RegalVintage-Silent.DreamerNikki_Titli

Charming-Arjun Newbie
Charming-Arjun
Charming-Arjun

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Amazing ,Mindblowing...Beautifully created every scene is perfect...
Thanks for making & sharing such a lovely VM...

hgrhrNikki_Titli

ajahb Senior Member
ajahb
ajahb

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
beautiful awesome.
but rati n arjun more spacial too kajol n srk Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hgrhr

Its-My-Life Goldie
Its-My-Life
Its-My-Life

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Arjun-Rati and SRK-Kajol....................Day Dreaming ,,Very Beautiful VM  , thanks for sharing Big smile

hgrhr

komal991 Senior Member
komal991
komal991

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
wowwwwww its gr8 gr8 vm! i love it!!!!!!!

love
komal Heart

hgrhrNikki_Titli

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

hgrhr

hgrhr IF-Sizzlerz
hgrhr
hgrhr

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
@charming-arjun : and thank you for the lovely comment...! I'm glad to know you liked it... Smile

@ajahb : Thank you...!Smile

@mjht-nups-mayu : Thanks a lot..! I'm glad you liked it..Smile

@komal991 : thanks komal..! i'm glad you liked it...Smile

@priyanka : aw...thanks a lot..! Nice to know you liked it..!Smile

Charming-Arjunkomal991

Go to top