Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: AMIT7884

hey sis don't bother abut other forum peoples,they can't brake our unity nd we all mdnbers of pratigya forum r one nd plz stop replying to them😊

Awww.. So Sweet... Dont worry, Im not replying to them..
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aisa hai beta that we all know what we are doing here at this forum so no dhamki vamki to us yesterday u people were bashing us all one of our seniour forum members went at ur forum and discussed the matter peacefully and i thought we are all friends here but this is too much we nevwer bothered to go in other forums and make separate [osts giving this stupid dhamkis and all please live and let others live
dhanewat
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

NOT AGAIN

I am not a mod...but since u are talking about my thread ..then I feel I have every right to defend it...
You say ur show was the centre of discussion when the unofficial results were out...it's bound to be...if we hear all the awards being given to you...it's obvious ur show would come in our discussion...we can't be talking about some third show all together.
We expressed our disappointment and maybe some of us would have bashed as well..and I can understand that you as YRKKH would not take it lying down...so even you retaliated and seeing situations getting out of hands...I repeatedly kept mentioning to ignore the posts so as to not aggravate the situation, which my forum members kindly obliged to and even you disappeared off.
For the past 24 hours..let alone bashing, we are not even talking about you, your forum members, your actors, characters or your show. You can see the last 50 pages of my thread..we are either talking with our forum members or the SGP forum members.

I DON'T EXACTLY SEE THE POINT OF DIGGING OUT OLD GRAVES WHEN WE ALL CLEARLY MOVED ON WITH IT.

END OF CHAPTER

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘superb
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Atleast OUR forum members DO NOT gate crash into other forums just to bash them.. We have never entered YR forum only to Bash them, Do U get it?

Ramoooooooooo...,great answer yaar....why r u here...Go to ur Forum n bash....why r u here?
we never came to YR forum to bash u UNLIKE U PPL DID
.....😑
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
no fight yaar,we r kriya fans nd we shuld concentrate them,leave them they will again be coming sumother day to bash us with different matter so plz leave it
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: beautiful16

R u the mod??????  nahi naaa.... thn m not intrstd in arguing wid u... coz its senseless & total time waste...

ITS not necessary dat ONly MODS should take Action against useless posts.....😑
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

ok i got it.....so that means ki we all can discuss about any other show on our forum..?? u all don't gate crash on YRKKH forum but can discuss n degrade that show here...???
we are not allowed to discuss any other show apart from YRKKH...but i guess different rules are set for different forums...

excuse me...????hume bhi koi shock nahi hai ki hum tum logon ki show ke bare mein discuss karne ki....we discussed abt YR in SPA thread....n SPA is not just about MKAP....its abt all the serials in SP...so we r free to discuss evrything about SPA....
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

negative discussions are not called bashing..?? were u all praising it...??
u all took out ur frustrations on YR, as it got 5 awards...now what u all have to say when ur show got 8 awards...??

We are Proud to sya dat "We HAVE SUCH A GREAT SHOW LIKE MKAP"......😳
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: beautiful16

taffy its no point arguing wit thm coz thy r not goin to undrstnd.... its better we wait for the actions mods take.... m sure thy will react positively πŸ˜ƒ

yes....they will definitely react POSITIVELY.....πŸ˜ƒ
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Ok Guys!! ...just leave it!! ...not aggravate the situation more