India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia's New Hair Style

Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Guyz,, i don't understand why Pia's hair is straightened & she started wearing a wig, since she has seen the pic of Maithili & misunderstands. I understand Maithili's character has a straight hair but Pia is still continuing with it when she knows the truth about Abhay & Maithil. She was so cute & beautiful with her old/own curly hair & she also look little younger with it. Even Sukirti loves her hair a lot & won't like wearing a wig (she said this  in one of her interviews in SBS while her DMG time). Can't we see her again with the same old hair style while she was at the beginnning of the show...

Edited by Indomitable - 27 February 2011 at 11:28pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pameladtoppergitika.jPKYEK100Sapphire_238meawkaushiki9roseflower_07-Kruti.S-RB81

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
i know yaar...i really wish they would go back to her old hairstyle...it made her look so much younger and bubbly....plus with this straight hair,...if u notice colsely..the inds of her hair look like a jhaadoo!!...serioulsy wish she would go back to her old hairstyle it was sooooo cute and pretty!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.BeautifulSoul.

Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
i like suku's current luk bt she lukd perfect with her curly hairz nd i wonder whn will we get to see our bubbly piya with curly hairz Ouch

gitika.j

pameladtopper Newbie
pameladtopper
pameladtopper

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
i 2 luvd her old hair yaar,,, a cute college going gal ,, it was sumthng dat related her to pia ,,, w.r.t sugandh ..............

gitika.j

--ANGEL-- IF-Dazzler
--ANGEL--
--ANGEL--

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
ya even i loved her curly hair but now i love her straight hair...so basically which ever hairstyle she has...i will love itHug
SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
she looks fab in both looks........................
PKYEK100 Goldie
PKYEK100
PKYEK100

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
wow yar i like ur topic yarSmile....i am also thinking that she look beautiful in her curl hair...i dont know why cv wants to make her look like mailthali...she look so pretty and looks like a doll in her curly hair.....i am missing her curly hair.............Unhappy...hope cv bring her look back againnnnnnnnnnnnn....
lDirectionerl Goldie
lDirectionerl
lDirectionerl

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
She used to look beautiful with her curl locks...hope they get back to her old style..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index