India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Show completely ignores certain details

CanadianFan2011 Newbie
CanadianFan2011
CanadianFan2011

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
I recently discovered the show and also this forum. What i don't get abt this show is how certain things are never addressed or completely ignored/never to be explained. For example, rashi had hidden the sheera that gopi had made ...it was in the dish left in the kitchen. In all the fiasco of J
Nani's teeth going missing,seemed like everywhere was searched...probably even the kitchen...but nobody seemed to find the hidden sheera.. Well if not during the searching of the teeth but in the day to dayuse of the kitchen it wasn't even "found"?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamgirlKSarpithampChaudhrytmmadhu_sridharhamzanuhaevadavivakirk-tellyaddict--Nafisa-

shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum Canadian Fan, hope you have fun here. Any questions about specifics of the show, post your questions under the helpdesk.

Otherwise, as to your topic you raised now absolutely agree with you, those vegetables get cooked after one or two days max (as their spoil), so the Sheera should have been discovered by Gopi or Mani by now, but they won't show it, i think what happened at the end, when Gopi was trying to pack the boxes and Rashi came to send her away from there, Mani finding the boxes cealed, will be talked about by Mani and Gopi in morning during breakfast preparation, afterall Gopi was shouted at the night before, the scene on Friday was the arti before breakfast when Naani interrupted them for the teeth. So perhaps when the two of them find the Sheera Gopi will put two and two together and raise this issue when Kokila is shouting at Rashi for tracing teeth Kalakari to her, for once Gopi must speak making the case against Rashi stronger, she is bound to be sent to her parents after this. You can't act in this manner and keep getting away with it.
CanadianFan2011 Newbie
CanadianFan2011
CanadianFan2011

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Thnx for ur response. Oh right, obviously with all the panic over the mssing teeth little attention was paid to the kitchen/breakfast. I hope they don't forget about the sheera storyline. Just as long as it all comes back to rashi and she gets told off. Otherwise the creatives are playing their part in saving rashi and not letting her get what she deserves. It's so irritating how blind the family members are of rashi's misdeeds .. But hopefully rashi won't get away with it this time. And gopi definitely needs a wakeup call     ..she needs to clue in to the fact rashi is always behind all the things that go wrong ..
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianFan2011

Thnx for ur response. Oh right, obviously with all the panic over the mssing teeth little attention was paid to the kitchen/breakfast. I hope they don't forget about the sheera storyline. Just as long as it all comes back to rashi and she gets told off. Otherwise the creatives are playing their part in saving rashi and not letting her get what she deserves. It's so irritating how blind the family members are of rashi's misdeeds .. But hopefully rashi won't get away with it this time. And gopi definitely needs a wakeup call     ..she needs to clue in to the fact rashi is always behind all the things that go wrong ..

Gopi is too innocent for her on good, the creatives are not making the character develop fast enough to deal with the malice she is facing from Rashi and Urmila, we all want her to wake up and deal with Rashi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rsinging

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
welcome to the forum dear....hope u'll hv fun...

and m wit u ,,,CVs always forget to address most important twist that can Reveal Rashi's Reality...

so CVs are Brainless creatures and think of us as same......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk-Nafisa-

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
I think we can forget about the sheera thing after all Kinjle's pag phera never happened, and what about the camera incident, there so many things that are ignored and never got back to, so this is going to be the same.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rsinging

rsinging Groupbie
rsinging
rsinging

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Welcome to the forum Canadian Fan, hope you have fun here. Any questions about specifics of the show, post your questions under the helpdesk.

Otherwise, as to your topic you raised now absolutely agree with you, those vegetables get cooked after one or two days max (as their spoil), so the Sheera should have been discovered by Gopi or Mani by now, but they won't show it, i think what happened at the end, when Gopi was trying to pack the boxes and Rashi came to send her away from there, Mani finding the boxes cealed, will be talked about by Mani and Gopi in morning during breakfast preparation, afterall Gopi was shouted at the night before, the scene on Friday was the arti before breakfast when Naani interrupted them for the teeth. So perhaps when the two of them find the Sheera Gopi will put two and two together and raise this issue when Kokila is shouting at Rashi for tracing teeth Kalakari to her, for once Gopi must speak making the case against Rashi stronger, she is bound to be sent to her parents after this. You can't act in this manner and keep getting away with it.
In order for Gopi to speak up she would first need a backbone, which she does not have.  It seems that alot of these shows take a a kind person and turn the character into an idiot or someone who is completely clueless. Same line in Choti Bahu and all of the abuse she took, she was actually burned dressed as a bride by her "amma" but did not tell anyone. 
Here they threw Gopi out of the house because they were done with using her. Then for their convenience and to keep face they brought her back. Gopi the ragdoll.  It would be nice to have them give Gopi some real lines and the ability to speak up.

This show is alive because many of us are waiting for a payback to Rashi and Urmi, we hang on and on.  me being one of them of course.  I no longer watch the show, i just read updates.  I will watch when i read there is some real action and not the same old cat and mouse chase. Gopi always losing.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top