India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

fully bhainsbudhdhi

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
hey guys...sorry for this title..bt don't u think ABhay or actually Cvs r not using their brains..i mean Abhay can directly says to Pia..dat she is in danger n she should be away from d Sid at any cost...after all Pia loves abhay..n as u can the example of Saturday's episode...Abhay was so rude with Pia when she was going to ask a question..bt still she came to locker room when she read that note..so he should understand if he'll talk to her def Pia will understand his problem....bt no...

one day Abhay says...pia don't u hv nything to do..why do u need always attention...n i don't luv u..there is nothing b/w u n me...

second day he says...there is no one in my life accept u..i luv so so n soooooo....

then again on valentine day he says..what is this love n all that...this is an illusion n waste of time...

n den why he is in so much pain coz of he lost Maithili...n still miss her....n wantes her to come back...is it not luv...

i mean what does he thinks abt Pia..e1 comes n hurt her..n she just cried...after  a fews days...dat person comes back n say sorry..n again Pia smiles n say its ok...i mean what is this yaar..just think abt Pia...Saturday he was so so so rude..i totally hated his lines...those attention one....

if he wants to protect her...so he should be clear for everything..coz Pia knows everything abt Abhay...if Pia was unaware of his truth dat he is a Vampire..den he may use this formula to save her to make her hate..n all dat...

..i know many of u won't be agree with me...bt seriously im totally fed of this type of drama...
please leave ur replies...n im rly sorry if ny1 hurt with my post...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ragadeepikaAY_RHr4eVerPriyaThakurSapphire_238-Sonia-RB81

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
34 views bt no reply...guys plz if u r not agree with me no probs just tell me,,,i won't mind at all...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Yes it is sad that he is using this method to refrain her from SId..BUT the point here is he has still not accepted or confessed his unending love to her still they are still in that "HUM DONO EK NAHIN HOSAKTE MODE"..so once ABHAY feels that NO I cannot live without her or PIYA SAYS I dont care if you are a VAMPIRE..I WANT YOU & ONLY YOU..Till such day ..he will never tell her all these dangerous things as she may feel even scared or insecure..though even I would have preferred the way of telling her directly..but i must also say that this is just to add spice as ..this I LOVE YOU SO MUCH that it hurts..
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
well what to say and do na.....this is after all Ekta show and her team sometimes get pretty lazy and now use their brain let alone do what is needed of them.
itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
@^^ im agree with both of you ...thanx for replying here...Embarrassed

@kini...yeah dats true...agree with u..this is the weak point in their relationship..dat they didn't confess their love directly...hmmm....D'oh

@angel...lolz....yeah first time ekta made a  youth show.bt stiull she didn't come out frm the kitchen politics fundas...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-rockstar

@angel...lolz....yeah first time ekta made a  youth show.bt stiull she didn't come out frm the kitchen politics fundas...LOL
OMG do u want her to lose her left or right leg by asking her to come out of her well hid away?

because the day EK come out of the kitchen politics just know that good jodi and senseless storyline die forever, so please even if u saw trying to get out of her well known  kitchen politics through any door I beg of to lock up and trow away the key cos I can't watch any other shows that isn't hersROFLROFLEmbarrassed

so long live Miss Kapoor and her
kitchen politics, she has giving lots of an unforgettable jodis and stand by her I will for that aloneApproveROFL

Edited by .Angel - 27 February 2011 at 11:47pm
-Miya- IF-Dazzler
-Miya-
-Miya-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
That's what's known as Abhay Raichand's moodswings .. seriously he has more of them than me and I change my moods with the blink of an eye! :)

-sim-

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

OMG do u want her to lose her left or right leg by asking her to come out of her well hid away?

because the day EK come out of the kitchen politics just know that good jodi and senseless storyline die forever, so please even if u saw trying to get out of her well known  kitchen politics through any door I beg of to lock up and trow away the key cos I can't watch any other shows that isn't hersROFLROFLEmbarrassed

so long live Miss Kapoor and her
kitchen politics, she has giving lots of an unforgettable jodis and stand by her I will for that aloneApproveROFL
ROFLROFL
ha ha...nice post dr....actually when all these shows were on air..i was totally busy in my studies..i never watched those shows.bt heard a lot abt them...so i can understand that...
Wink...

.Angel

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index