Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh zainab thanks for the infoπŸ˜ƒ And Mallika seems to be more popular internationally than Abhi-Ash. Mallika Adrien brody's date😲 ok ok i won't ask you how when and why?πŸ˜† And yes not to forget Abhi was wearing eye liner as well as face powder 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
^I finally saw their red carpet interview..so they were shown in France but ignored by the Americans?
ladygaga thumbnail
^^ Yea.. I guess its Aish's french connection with cannes.. i think when srk, kjo and gauri went to GG.. they weren't interviewed by americans.. either..
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
^Probably..
I don't remember if Kjo, SRK, and Guri were interviewed..probably not..but SRK still go to present something 😳
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thinking of what siggy and avi to use next...

Originally posted by: ladygaga

🀣 Bichare ka kya makeup karkey use bheja... πŸ˜† Even in that video.. the sort of cofused faces he is making are hilarious.. par mazaa nahi aaya.. i wanted to see more of bachchans.. their eccentric ways are amsuing to me for unintetional comedy.. πŸ˜†

"Colin is a dear friend. Rooting for him." Yeah, okay. πŸ€ͺHaan phir aaye hain to chalo Rahman ko bhi dekh hi lete hain. 😡

^^ Yea Maya, mind telling us how Collin is such a dear friend? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am glad Abhi got to speak a couple of words too.
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
btw zainu...i never got to ask u...did u get around to watching those south movies me and caro recommended in our drool sessions? πŸ˜†
No Smarie. πŸ˜† *shakes head* Surya and Rana ki image everytime comes to mind, but I haven't gotten a chance....I just need to make time...can't wait for Spring Break. I would have watched it this weekend but I didn't plan my time accordingly. It will happen sooner or later. Will pm you my thoughts then on it. πŸ˜† I don't know if I will be able to write past Babuuu or Surya....but we shall see.
did abhi say "colin's a dear friend" πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...ooh lol.....just when hes getting the oscar, he becomes everyones "dear friend"...πŸ˜† Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago