Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Mihirism

LOL the gangsta style "title" urged me to click on this

"Ok yo, imma gettin a lil bored" ðŸ˜ŽðŸ¤£

Yeah, you're right! ðŸ˜† Didn't notice that 🤣
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaabemard

And you can stop watching Terrence's show since you are so obsessed with him and know everything about his show and him even though you are supposedly not a fan.

stop watching the show? 😃 noway, I need my dose of comedy too........😃 I am just amazed that someone like Terrence who supposedly has such a huge fan following can't manage to lift the ratings for that show........Tongue I think we need a big time judge on that show like Shaimak Davar to really make that show competitive with DID and JDJ.......Tongue
yayaamb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

stop watching the show? 😃 noway, I need my dose of comedy too........😃 I am just amazed that someone like Terrence who supposedly has such a huge fan following can't manage to lift the ratings for that show........😛 I think we need a big time judge on that show like Shaimak Davar to really make that show competitive with DID and JDJ.......😛

you think shaimak is better than terence 
but i think terence is the best
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: yayaamb

you think shaimak is better than terence 
but i think terence is the best

Best at what? judging? I mean his show is the lowest rated dance show on television....so I don't know if we can say he is the best judge........😛 but again you are entitled to your opinion......😛
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If the highest rated Soap serial is supposed to be the BEST on all TV shows, I can only pity the viewers!! LOL.. If people start to watch the show based on TRP ratings, then why do they have so many TV channels and so many shows?? They should only keep the highly rated shows and can be off-air at other times as no one watches their channel at that time anyway!! LOLOL...
ankit_nyc thumbnail
😃 If a show can't lift ratings despite having Malika Sheravat at one point and also Urmila Mathodkar then you know it's hopeless..........😃 You can put Malika on doordarshan and she would lift the ratings...........😃
gr8love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihirism

LOL the gangsta style "title" urged me to click on this

"Ok yo, imma gettin a lil bored" ðŸ˜ŽðŸ¤£

Hey dude....gotta  get "yo" eyes checked....i do not hv "YO " in the title!! 😉

And for all the others....I neva said that the lifts are not good or the choreography was bad either. IMO there too many lifts in most of the performances and no doubt that lifts add the WOW factor to a dance but too many lifts also takes away from a dance!

obviously my comment has been misconstrued..........I personally wud prefer to see more of dance and fewer lifts in each performance. AGAIN IMO!! 😊😊
Edited by gr8love - 13 years ago
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gr8love

Hey dude....gotta  get "yo" eyes checked....i do not hv "YO " in the title!! 😉

Arey personal kyun ho rahe hon jee ðŸ˜ƒ was just joking ðŸ˜† 
yayaamb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

Best at what? judging? I mean his show is the lowest rated dance show on television....so I don't know if we can say he is the best judge........😛 but again you are entitled to your opinion......😛
[/QUOT
i just say terence is the best