Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

*~* Colors Awards Results - LTL *~* (Page 3)

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

^^ LOL!! Suresh was a spot boy?! No way!!! ROFL Maybe Shirke is one too! Now toh even I'm curious!! Yes, I so want the Wassup Team to cover the show's cast on sets as an award for us!! LTL won! Kuch toh milna chahiye! Embarrassed

And honestly, before LTL I wasn't even aware of the Colors channel. Sure I'd seen it on IF but I'd never actually bothered to check it out. So Colors honestly owes a lot of its current popularity to LTL. I'm sure other shows had worked well for it in the past, but as of right now I can safely say that LTL is a briliant show that's honestly shouldering most of Color's popularity single-handedly.

Suresh is a technician on the sets! LOL Can't believe you don't know this piece of hilarity, whyyyy!? LOL 

Totally agree on the second bit...I still don't account Colors for much in terms of popularity, but that's simply because I haven't experienced it first hand like the likes of Star and Zee. But definitely, the ACTORS on this show more than anything are fantabulous...I had the ill luck of watching this one scene from Uttaran and the lead guy was enough to make my eyes pop out and have me say "SERIOUSLY!? THISS!!?" LOL In front of Dutta, that guy...*shakes head*Stern SmileLOL So yeah, if you ask me I'd say Colors shouldn't get out LTL's charans, ever, for salvaging and countering the otherwise mediocre content on their channel with its amazing treatment LOL

Originally posted by nureat01

Is Shirke the bg with the noodles waale hair??LOLLOL I really can't keep them straight.....but yeah we SO need this info......like the mystery of "back from the dead" Suresh was revealed so nicelyLOLLOL

As for the rest of the stuff on Colors.....LOL......yeah let's not even go there......LTL is far and above anything on this channel and the rest too.

Nooo, Khushi was right, we need a BG identification thread! LOL The Maggie Hair one is the 'new' Gaekwaad LOL Shirke is the bald one, Kala's new chief...the one who was so scared of 'Dutta Bhao' and Suds started yelling at him ROFL

Edited by make-believe - 27 February 2011 at 10:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-Pooja_219khushixAreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
@Fatty: Err.. *embarassed muh* Umm.. I probably don't know about that technician bit because I live under a rock.. Embarrassed And if the news came out in December, then probably had no life at that time to know otherwise.. But now I'm curious! I want to see this Suresh video.. ROFL
-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Congrats to the winners and the fans of LTL!

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Thanx fr sharing , Fivr........ Congrats to us all ........ PartyDancingDancingDancingPartyPartyPartyDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingPartyPartyPartyPartyDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingPartyPartyPartyPartyDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingPartyParty

Edited by ushankitvc - 27 February 2011 at 11:11pm
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Congrats all my LTLians!! PartyPartyParty  We Rock!! PartyParty
-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
For some reason...the banner just cracked me up.....maybe it's VR big headed pic or Mishal's not so Dutta look on a LTL banner ROFL (no offense to the maker)

@ make-believe - I love how you keep track of all the BG"s ...hilarious.... "maggie hair " ROFL ROFL

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 28 February 2011 at 2:09am
khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

@Fatty: Err.. *embarassed muh* Umm.. I probably don't know about that technician bit because I live under a rock.. Embarrassed And if the news came out in December, then probably had no life at that time to know otherwise.. But now I'm curious! I want to see this Suresh video.. ROFL

you'll find it here.. go through d pages..LOL
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1594499

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Thanks For  the awesome News FivrHug

wow...only LTL n MR MV...ClapParty\

Congrats LTLians !! 
LTLians & LTL RocksssssParty