nikitagmc

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Madhuri's favourite contestant is Sushant on JDJ 4

Wednesday, February 16, 2011, 15:28 [IST]
Print This Page
Mail To Friend
Comment on This Article
A A A

Mumbai, Feb 16 (PTI): Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit, who is enjoying her second stint on television almost after a decade with ''Jhalak Dikhla Jaa'', is likely to appear in the fifth season of the dance reality show even though when she finds judging tougher than acting.

"I feel judging is more difficult than acting. Acting we can do easily. In judging one has to see and understand the work first and then comment. Also, one has to make them (contestants) realise their flaws and guide them to excel," Madhuri told PTI.

The 43-year-old actress, who made her television debut with ''Kahin Na Kahin Koi Hai'', a marriage-based reality show in 2001, said, "talks about the fifth season of ''Jhalak Dikhla Jaa'' are on. Lets see how things work out."

The Dhak-Dhak girl before taking up the show went to Los Angeles to see the original version of the show - ''Dancing with stars''. 

"I am happy with the Indian version of the show. I am enjoying it completely," Madhuri said. On her journey in ''Jhalak Dikhla Jaa'', Madhuri said, "as a judge I feel more comfortable now. I am enjoying this. I feel I know the contestants better. I know their strengths and weaknesses. All and all its been a wonderful experience."

"From this journey of dance show I have learned nothing is impossible. When I see Meiyang Chang (a contestant) I remember his first performance... and his present... there is a drastic change. When you put in your mind and hard work you can achieve everything," the actress added.

Madhuri will be in India till March for the filming of this dance reality show that she is judging alongside choreographer Remo D'Souza and Malaika Arora Khan. The show started with 12 celebrity contestants and now has six- Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita Lokhande, Mahi Vij, Yana Gupta, Ragini Khanna and Meiyang Chang competing for the title.

Asked about her favourite contestant, the diva said, "It has to be one who takes ten marks every time - Sushant. He is too good and dances beautifully. There is Chang, who has grown tremendously and then Mahi who was another non-dancer, her confidence level and dancing both has improved."

The actress, who became the lifestyle ambassador of the newly launched TV channel ''Food Food'', said, "When ''Food Food'' came to me I was thrilled as my husband and me both are complete foodies. We like to try out eating and cooking different cuisines."

On films, Madhuri said, "There are offers but nothing is decided as of now. Once I sign any film I shall let you all know about it."

Edited by nikitagmc - 27 February 2011 at 9:05pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxsnehag10Only4Dilishkrait--Minks--divra4MamanaArsha85CuteCherrymimziheartChaibonnefilleRiddikulusNisha_90Siddhi_yipeePiyatrixAreYaar

krait Groupbie
krait
krait

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...
i guessed it is Sushant  even before reading the articleLOLLOLLOL..  you have posted the article

Edited by krait - 27 February 2011 at 9:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahibratz007

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krait

thanks for sharing...
i guessed it is Sushant  even before reading the articleLOLLOLLOL.. after all you have posted the article so it has to be Sushant only

LOL

No re, if it would have been someone else then also I would have posted it here, seriously!Big smileEmbarrassed

But actually the fact is, if it would have been someone else other than Sushant, maybe I wouldn't have FOUND the article, cos I googled by Sushant's name only. WinkBig smileLOL

Edited by nikitagmc - 27 February 2011 at 9:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kraitdhahiyipee

krait Groupbie
krait
krait

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

thanks for sharing...
i guessed it is Sushant  even before reading the articleLOLLOLLOL.. after all you have posted the article so it has to be Sushant only

LOL

No re, if it would have been someone else then also I would have posted it here, seriously!Big smileEmbarrassed

But actually the fact is, if it would have been someone else other than Sushant, maybe I wouldn't have FOUND the article, cos I googled by Sushant's name only. WinkBig smileLOL

@bold: this is what i wanted to know LOLLOL
  by the way just noticed you got promoted.....     congrats on being Rockers...

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

Thankyou!Big smile

I came to know yesterday and I also found I won't be getting any special privileges (contrary to what I expected) on becoming a Rockers except that my name will become red.OuchLOL

But still, its nice to complete 5000 posts...Big smilePartyDancing
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Thankyou!Big smile

I came to know yesterday and I also found I won't be getting any special privileges (contrary to what I expected) on becoming a Rockers except that my name will become red.OuchLOL

But still, its nice to complete 5000 posts...Big smilePartyDancing

is this the end? what can you be after rockerz? well yay for u to make it to 5000. i am feverishly trying to get there too. haha!
Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
tnx for sharin nikita and yeah even i guessed she'd pick sushant as her fav.. no surprises dere

congo nikita on being rockerz

@rappier
i guess IF world ends after rockerz LOL dont worry u'l get dere soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

.BeautifulSoul. IF-Stunnerz
.BeautifulSoul.
.BeautifulSoul.

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...

Go to top