Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
There was a promo indeed.....but too confusing......lol.... πŸ˜†
The link is not available yet........πŸ˜•
Let me give u the scenes from promo....πŸ˜›

1)Charu's Perippa keeps yelling at TA's family and TA shouts SIRRRR........

2) Charu and GW outside TA's new house is all happy......GW says that charu would soon become the ejmani amma of the house....(May be charu can buy the house and become neja ejamani .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....)......(Thank god GW never says she wd be wife of TA😑.SHe always says she s her marumagal....ejamani and so on..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...lol....I dont know if i giving clues to the team to over irritate us...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.)

3) T and T in the terrace....dont worry....in romantic moods only....
dont imagine too much friends  and be upset.......but the scene is not a dream for  sure.....still its difficult to predict...πŸ˜†

4)Scene shifts to Charu and is all irritated.......(The promo is like she s watching T and T,  but i dont think so)......πŸ˜•

May be GW,N and L all landed in T and T house....🀒..Arggg....thats the last thing i want.....atleast N and L also ok.....GW in their house....super....Charu's visit is guaranteed everyday then......πŸ˜†

Funny thing in the promo is.....For both the romance....
Charu and GW
T and T.......
Its the same BGM.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and this time probably Theiva would escape from Charu and GW romance.....lolπŸ˜†
Shemmo thumbnail
OMG OMG..Thanks Akka for the promo!!πŸ˜›

OMG OMG..GW at T&T house??..Is she gonan stay there???.Aiyooo venam pa saami!!..
And W*H is Charu doing there????....ARGGGGG!!!

WOW..T&T backkk!!πŸ˜ƒ
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the promo shubba
all landed in T&T house ah???? arkkanava financial probs TAku inum prechanamela prechanathan and this GW is going to creat more probs
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Shubba Akka for the infos about the promo!

It looks like dragging again, and most probably again an irritating week with Charu and GW, and the scenes with them seems to be repetion now, nothing new.

LOL Shubba Akka, i will be saved from GW and Charu romance from this week on, poor bjda, hopefully she does not get many episodes with them like me. 
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks shubba for the information.OMG finally GW landed in T&T HOUSE.Neram ...than..
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Akka for the information.

Shammu darling, T&T are back, yes, but to fight with each other. They can't be w/o romancing and fighting...lol....but seriously after the past few weeks, i almost forgot that they can romance each other too.....very bad....very bad....hope this director does not give us again an aapu by showing that scene as a dream of pyscho! I won't wonder if it is one, and i am not hoping that to be a good one.
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba Akka!

soon after reading, the first thing that clicked in my mind was...rent pay pannatha housekku Charu ejamanio?...oru velai house owner ai marry pannuvanga pola...loose GW & loose psycho...but Charu better not pay the rent..πŸ˜•..TA's house is going to be a hotel...house owner better not go and chase all out..lol
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Noxeous

Thanks Shubba Akka!

soon after reading, the first thing that clicked in my mind was...rent pay pannatha housekku Charu ejamanio?...oru velai house owner ai marry pannuvanga pola...loose GW & loose psycho...but Charu better not pay the rent..πŸ˜•..TA's house is going to be a hotel...house owner better not go and chase all out..lol

Don't worry, she will pay it and TA will urugufy and his broker amma will illathatha ellam solli innum yethi viduvaanga....this week is the most irritating week. Super! Wow! Great! πŸ€’
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba Akka,

all at TT's house?!? Wow...super...and I actually mean it with no sarcasm πŸ˜†
soon all their plans will be seen. I doubt there's real T&T romance, it's probably to lure us viewers with hope... I don't expect anything nice this week but hopefully evil will reach max. peak soon so we can see them falling down
Edited by Ranuja - 13 years ago