India-Forums

My heart stops when... (Page 3)

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Big smile In the Indian culture a bigger thing never steps over a smaller thing....it's rude and downright disrespectful....a chair is smaller then us, and just because of that do we have the right to step all over it? I think not...........Tongue Geeta Ma is not only preaching Indian values, but living them......and for that I Ankit Shah Clap her...........Tongue

LMAO LOLLOL in Indian Culture, its also bad to dance on songs like Sheila Ki Jawani, she not only choreographed it with vulgar moves/steps but also danced on it in the show Tongue 

Tongue To celebrate another person's "jawani" is not against any culture........Sheila, wherever she is would be very happy to see her "jawani" being celebrated in such a manner........long live Sheila, and her "jawani"...........Thank you to Geeta Ma for teaching one and all to celebrate their own "jawani" just like Sheila;s "jawani" has been celebrated.....Tongue

Edited by ankit_nyc - 28 February 2011 at 2:41pm
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Big smile In the Indian culture a bigger thing never steps over a smaller thing....it's rude and downright disrespectful....a chair is smaller then us, and just because of that do we have the right to step all over it? I think not...........Tongue Geeta Ma is not only preaching Indian values, but living them......and for that I Ankit Shah Clap her...........Tongue

LMAO LOLLOL in Indian Culture, its also bad to dance on songs like Sheila Ki Jawani, she not only choreographed it with vulgar moves/steps but also danced on it in the show Tongue 

Tongue To celebrate another person's "jawani" is not against in culture........Sheila, wherever she is would be very happy to see her "jawani" being celebrated in such a manner........long live Sheila, and her "jawani"...........Thank you to Geeta Ma for teaching one and all to celebrate their own "jawani" just like Sheila;s "jawani" has been celebrated.....Tongue

bottom line?

Dharmesh sir rocks PartyLOL

ankit_nyc

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Tongue To celebrate another person's "jawani" is not against in culture........Sheila, wherever she is would be very happy to see her "jawani" being celebrated in such a manner........long live Sheila, and her "jawani"...........Thank you to Geeta Ma for teaching one and all to celebrate their own "jawani" just like Sheila;s "jawani" has been celebrated.....Tongue

bottom line?

Dharmesh sir rocks PartyLOL

Tongue You said it...........Long live D sir and his Jawani..........When  I recite the song in my head it's always "Dharmesh Sir, Dharmesh Sir ki Jawani......." Tongue

ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Tongue You said it...........Long live D sir and his Jawani..........When  I recite the song in my head it's always "Dharmesh Sir, Dharmesh Sir ki Jawani......." Tongue

LOL D-sir should've danced on this song instead of Katrina....man I can imagine that visual ROFL

ankit_nyc

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

LOL D-sir should've danced on this song instead of Katrina....man I can imagine that visual ROFL

The lyrics would be something like..........

" D sir.........D sir ki jawani........Kitni hein mastani.......Sabhi sundariyo ko hein fasani..........D sir.....D sir ki Jawani............Kitni hein mastani...........woh sabhi sundariyo ko hein fasani..........Smile

ThatOneGuy

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ThatOneGuy

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
My heart stops whenever Rajeev smiles , or says some thing...n I simply die when he dances , he's a most sexy guy ..Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkrouble_loverDesiGirl_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index