My heart stops when... - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mihirism

If the students can do a full dance on 13 different chairs, why can't the masters stand up on ONE chair and clap 😕😆

Rajeev and Marzi do it <3 Geeta doesn't even stand up on her 2 feet to clap 😆
Originally posted by PimpJuice

Rajeev and Marzi do it <3 Geeta doesn't even stand up on her 2 feet to clap 😆

😛 It's a humane act to not disturb mother earth by putting our dirty feet all over her..........I applaud Geeta Ma for setting a nice example for all too follow...........👏 A day will come one day when all humans will not burden mother earth by stepping all over her...........😛
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

😛 It's a humane act to not disturb mother earth by putting our dirty feet all over her..........I applaud Geeta Ma for setting a nice example for all too follow...........👏 A day will come one day when all humans will not burden mother earth by stepping all over her...........😛

since when is a "chair" regarded as mother earth ankit bhai 🤣

since when is a "chair" regarded as mother earth ankit bhai 🤣

😃 In the Indian culture a bigger thing never steps over a smaller thing....it's rude and downright disrespectful....a chair is smaller then us, and just because of that do we have the right to step all over it? I think not...........😛 Geeta Ma is not only preaching Indian values, but living them......and for that I Ankit Shah 👏 her...........😛

😃 In the Indian culture a bigger thing never steps over a smaller thing....it's rude and downright disrespectful....a chair is smaller then us, and just because of that do we have the right to step all over it? I think not...........😛 Geeta Ma is not only preaching Indian values, but living them......and for that I Ankit Shah 👏 her...........😛

LMAO 😆😆 in Indian Culture, its also bad to dance on songs like Sheila Ki Jawani, she not only choreographed it with vulgar moves/steps but also danced on it in the show 😛 
Edited by Mihirism - 13 years ago
LMAO. All this forum now needs is a Dharti Mata Ki Jai thread.

LMAO 😆😆 in Indian Culture, its also bad to dance on songs like Sheila Ki Jawani, she not only choreographed it with vulgar moves/steps but also danced on it in the show 😛 

Tongue To celebrate another person's "jawani" is not against any culture........Sheila, wherever she is would be very happy to see her "jawani" being celebrated in such a manner........long live Sheila, and her "jawani"...........Thank you to Geeta Ma for teaching one and all to celebrate their own "jawani" just like Sheila;s "jawani" has been celebrated.....Tongue
Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago

😛 To celebrate another person's "jawani" is not against in culture........Sheila, wherever she is would be very happy to see her "jawani" being celebrated in such a manner........long live Sheila, and her "jawani"...........Thank you to Geeta Ma for teaching one and all to celebrate their own "jawani" just like Sheila;s "jawani" has been celebrated.....😛

bottom line?

Dharmesh sir rocks 🥳😆

bottom line?

Dharmesh sir rocks 🥳😆

😛 You said it...........Long live D sir and his Jawani..........When  I recite the song in my head it's always "Dharmesh Sir, Dharmesh Sir ki Jawani......." 😛

😛 You said it...........Long live D sir and his Jawani..........When  I recite the song in my head it's always "Dharmesh Sir, Dharmesh Sir ki Jawani......." 😛

😆 D-sir should've danced on this song instead of Katrina....man I can imagine that visual 🤣