Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG i won sooo many 🥳

LOL brb goin to use this one 
Niyu- thumbnail
LOL u guys Farzana and Dhara great job guys..lol it was really worth waiting🥳 u guys made the award ceremony even special and rocking! Just loved the whole script😳 great job guys😉 and sigz were just mindblowing loved all of them...They are just mindblowing fantastic👏

LOL ok now lemme start my bashan LMAO as i had already told that i will give bashan to u if i win🤣 So lemme start with it...  lol ok i guess i got 3 awards...So lemme start it with combined thank u🤣 LOL first of all i want to thank god..next my dad and my frndz all those who voted for me🤣 And last but not the least My Dabba Net🤓..And well i have many more ppl whom i can thank so lemme start thanking u thingy again..🤣 Okk but major thanks to my net noo..well to my college girl who marked my second language as French instead of hindi and so i needed a net to work on it🤣 And thanks to My french teacher for advising us to get a new net connection🤣 and Dill Mill Gaye coz of which i used to get to youtube and frm youtube i found something called India-Forums🤣 and i entered here🤣 and thanks to aditi for sending a PM to join here😳 and Di for keeping the award ceremony and my bak bak chattar pattar mouth which never knows where to stop😳🤣🤣 And the ROFL emoc which is usually morethan the amount i usually talk🤣 And lol for alll those who give me company to do chattar pattar🤣 LMAO nd hmm LOL now..thnx to my new net connection too or i wudnt have  come online now🤣 Hmm..And thanks to Farzzu and Dhara for such an awesome hosting <33 and.. Rummy for the wonderful sigs😳 and lol thanks to alll u guys who voted for me🤗

LOL ok now lemme talk abt all the awards individually🤣🤣

Most Dedicated Member😎 Sounds soo cool LOL but i wud like to share this with Ayesha too coz she is always online wenever m there and she always gives me company for my morning duty😳🤣LOL and thanks to all of u who voted🤣 I Pledge that i will always be dedicated to this FC😳🤣🤣

Talkative Member- Muhahahahahah🤣 Wow JKJ u also talkative Yipee Hi5🤣🤣 LOL thanks to all who voted😆

Sagar Ganga- LMAO i never expected that😳 LOL thankss a lott for that award too😆

LOL love u guys <333

Muhahahaha Spammer Pari🤣🤣
Edited by ..NiyaPari.. - 13 years ago
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Okay so Im back. I ate so damn fast :|

So I just wanna congratulate all the JWians for finishing 22 threads on our adorable & sweet Jennifer Winget! Im so proud of us! Seriously this is a BIG achievement and I hope we continue to celebrate many many threads on our Jenny.

Also wanna congratulate all the winners! <3

I LOVE Jenny and I love all the Jenniferians. You guys make my day whenever I talk to each and every one of you. ILY all. <33  

YEAAAAAAAA BABY 20+ THREADSSSSSSSSS <33
IM SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYY 🥳

Niyu- thumbnail
lol welcome back and yaay congo <33
LOL i will BRB making my thabk u speech reaDY🤣🤣
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow u all so won so many awards yaar
 congratulation yara 🤗 to   all the winners 

Niyu- thumbnail
ayesha u also won go and check😎
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yayy finally we made it congo on 20th Jennyians🥳Wow & congratulations to all the winners 🤗 whoever didn't win don't be sad we love you all❤️ OMG i love all the sigs its soo pretty Rumz you're brilliant and all other sig makers bravo👏👏 Farzu well done love the script good job hun i'm impressed😳 ILY❤️ Sabzz, Minaz and everyone else who were involved great job😃 We Twist
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Pari I cant wait to read your speech rofffffffl =)

Ayesha you won something too! Go use your siggy :)