Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by jasraj123

BSk would say hum kisi se kam nahin
 mein mamma ke stomach mein hi sher ban gaya papa. thnx to u. 🤣 so jab mein bahar aaoonga to sab dhar kar mujh se bhagenge😆😆

Hey Dear pata nahi woh kab bahar aaye ga
@ i have seen first time since i start watch serial a person who emotes almost everything with his eyes and that many time without even using words. this is make to capacitate him as much as i can. on top he is good actor and good person adds to his personality👏

@ i have seen first time since i start watch serial a person who emotes almost everything with his eyes and that many time without even using words. this is make to capacitate him as much as i can. on top he is good actor and good person adds to his personality👏

Woh woh kya baat bola jas
@veena  i don't know if BSk will ever born but i think to move story properly MC is required. what do u think yaar. 
or About GC it is true jo mein boli. this is what i feel about him😉

@veena  i don't know if BSk will ever born but i think to move story properly MC is required. what do u think yaar. 
or About GC it is true jo mein boli. this is what i feel about him😉

Actually Jas dear, if u ask me honestly i say that first i loved that baby to be born, but as of now i feel let MC happen instead of this with out bump scenes and about GC u are 1000000000000% true
Originally posted by verode

Actually Jas dear, if u ask me honestly i say that first i loved that baby to be born, but as of now i feel let MC happen instead of this with out bump scenes and about GC u are 1000000000000% true

true without any baby progression it doesn't seem good any more. before i also wanted baby to be born but now i think if MC happen then there will be no chance of claiming dev for his baby and any mu between maaneet due to baby. then geet can be preggy with msk's baby 🤣
guru always gives his best