..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh Guys GC was mind blowing in saturday episode. Wow wat an anger expression  he gave. The scene where Geet comes with a soup for him and asking him to have it that scene how much anger inside him.. Omg how he shouted "Thumne suna nahi", I was like really scared. He was looking sooooooooooooo hot in anger.In th last scene when he was out of the world. Anger only this man give in perfect way. Edited by verode - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: verode

Oh Guys GC was mind blowing in saturday episode. Wow wat an anger expression  he gave. The scene where Geet comes with a soup for him and asking him to have it that scene how much anger inside him.. Omg how he shouted "Thumne suna nahi", I was like really scared. He was looking sooooooooooooo hot in anger.In th last scene when he was out of the world. Anger only this man give in perfect way.

yes veena, guru was just fabulous
jasraj123 thumbnail
very well said veena. GC always gives his best. i like him all the time but sometimes he even goes out of world and Sat episode was one of example of his mindblowing acting. no one can beat him. so many expressions in few minutes. heads off to him👍🏼
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasraj123

very well said veena. GC always gives his best. i like him all the time but sometimes he even goes out of world and Sat episode was one of example of his mindblowing acting. no one can beat him. so many expressions in few minutes. heads off to him👍🏼

Oh Jas this Guy is too good. Saturady DD gave some good expressions too. The fear for his anger
Agree, though BSK must have been scared😭
jasraj123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: verode

Oh Jas this Guy is too good. Saturady DD gave some good expressions too. The fear for his anger

true veena. i like DD too. she is good actor but u know my heart always fell for GC little more than DD. i always try to find some good point for him instead some weak points. he is brilliant and hopefully he gets even better in future
jasraj123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dishvedsimran

Agree, though BSK must have been scared😭

no no yaary he is the son of MSK sher singh khurana. aise waise jhatko se nahin dharta hai woh😆
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

no no yaary he is the son of MSK sher singh khurana. aise waise jhatko se nahin dharta hai woh😆

Yeah after hearing such a roaring voice from our sher munda, BSK will only become like a roaring lion
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail

true veena. i like DD too. she is good actor but u know my heart always fell for GC little more than DD. i always try to find some good point for him instead some weak points. he is brilliant and hopefully he gets even better in future

Same dear DD is a good actress but GC is a dude who is more than an actor
jasraj123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: delhigirl

Yeah after hearing such a roaring voice from our sher munda, BSK will only become like a roaring lion

BSk would say hum kisi se kam nahin
 mein mamma ke stomach mein hi sher ban gaya papa. thnx to u. 🤣 so jab mein bahar aaoonga to sab dhar kar mujh se bhagenge😆😆