Episode Discussion Thread 1 :28th Feb-4th March: - Page 112

Posted: 13 years ago
Tani said nothing will go wrong ... but everything is 🤔

Originally posted by Soaps1

aaj hum ney 2,2 edts mey aik sath game on ki huwi hey 🤣
🤣🤣

Onu and Taani come out and go to the kulfi wala...☺️ Taani tells onu that she had a friend in her childhood, Motu who used to eat kulfi when angry , so she is using the same trick n him😆 Onu tells that his mood is off, so taani tells thats why she has got him here... Onu then tells her that at the age of 14 yrs, he got his irritating Taani so how can he say no, Taani and Onu then eat kulfis.. Onu eats 3 and Taani 1😆 And they are feeding each other kulfi as well..☺️ Taani then tells him to always stay happy, coz that makes her happy as well and gives her courage to fight any odds😃

Precap is non intersting for us

Taposh drama, Shumona is telling Laboni that she doesnt feel taposh will pay the EMI's and TapLi hear that... Mauli then tells her mother that her husband can take care of her and her child
HC's voice  before eating the kulfi was sounding as if, he had eaten 2-3 kulfis before the scene😆
Originally posted by mishti_17

HC's voice  before eating the kulfi was sounding as if, he had eaten 2-3 kulfis before the scene😆
harshad is not a kanjoos to eat only 2-3 kulfis 🤣🤣

girls why today you poeple are jumping two threads plz finish this soon i cant jump😆
Bas for this one 149 pages r enough ab i wont do more uchal kood 🤣
hii gud nyte every one sweet dreams
Originally posted by anuu2010

harshad is not a kanjoos to eat only 2-3 kulfis 🤣🤣

girls why today you poeple are jumping two threads plz finish this soon i cant jump😆
🤣 🤣 Chalo lets end this one.. And jump to the 2nd one only now😆

omg atlast we reached 150 now i dont want to jump🤣