Episode Discussion Thread 1 :28th Feb-4th March: - Page 67

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Soaps1

justice ki tawako koi na rakhey ... this tv industry works in a weird way
🤔 🤔 😔
Aaj toh neend bhi nahi aayegi🤔 This news.. Gawshh!! Last month started with news of "under scanner" and this month starts with this disaster...🤔
Originally posted by mishti_17

Aaj toh neend bhi nahi aayegi🤔 This news.. Gawshh!! Last month started with news of "under scanner" and this month starts with this disaster...🤔

yea! I dint have proper dinner also, I had at 10.45 and that too half choddiya ........ not hungry and cant digest the news and the food. Completely upset 😕😭🥱
seriosly misthi
i too suffering from insomnia
even R-dutta was awaked the whole last night
me ,manasi ,R-dutta we all girls  cud not sleep yesterday
yesterdy the whole night i posted such super fast comments on facebook tere liye -star plus page that facebook blocked me for 1-2 days from commenting on any public page as i broke their rule and did spamming not given the break of 5 minutes even in between
now i am blocked
i can only post the link or press the like button on the pages of facebook
Originally posted by ramyaks

yea! I dint have proper dinner also, I had at 10.45 and that too half choddiya ........ not hungry and cant digest the news and the food. Completely upset 🥱
I know, we all are.. I was still in uni, when I saw this article, and damn I was screwed up big time..🤔 I dint know how to react... guys, please dont stress yourselves.. Eat properly, sleep properly... I know its difficult for us to bear this, but we have to.. 🥱
plz dont laugh at me folks
but is this possible-----

i wish navya replaces kaali
& our show is saved
may b HC optimist & positive that TL cud b saved as ekta still didnot say anything ,may b she is considering sumthing.

I truly wish Sita, that your words come true😃
Originally posted by mishti_17

I truly wish Sita, that your words come true😃
thanks as mansi on facebook seems to b positive
the ppl on facebook r really so positive
hv a luk there 😃😃😃😃😃😃