Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

ABs and Malika Sherawat at the Oscars - pics - Page 11

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I liked Mila's purple gown too. Such a lovely colour and she looked so good! Though the front was a little risque .. I hope all that tape holds up.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: preity*zinta

I liked Mila's purple gown too. Such a lovely colour and she looked so good! Though the front was a little risque .. I hope all that tape holds up.

Ha Ha yes, that's risque.
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol http://www.hollywoodlife.com don't have any pic of Ash,abhi and malaika in their oscar pics collection.
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the men look HOT black suit & thats all they need πŸ˜³ the ladies look horrible Hilary Swank  dress went through a shredder or what πŸ˜†
Anne's dress looks like Nicole Kidman's twin πŸ˜†
sogazelle thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dexterphile

Bollywood PR is so biased. When anything international has to do with Aish/Abhi, they are all over every goddamn news as if they are the only bollywood people on the global map? But look at this! Even Mallika is there (God knows why), but why wasn't this woman given equal media coverage?! Isn't she Indian? Isn't she from bollywood?This is why I'm always glad to see Frieda as an Indian representative on the red carpet, she's one underdog I can actually root for. Bollywood kicked her to the curb but hollywood accepted her and how. 

I agree, and Mallika is the DATE of an academy winner: Adrien Brody. Trust me ,she's going to get a better seat than Aish and Abhi. I hope they all have a good time tonight!
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was horrible joke toy story where is the dad 
but loved the beginning skit with most of the films you just lost facebook friend πŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: goneforever

I am just being sarcastic!   Sorry, I will edit my post.  I sincerely apologize if my comment caused any controversy!  πŸ˜ƒ 

Whether it was meant to be taken seriously or as sarcasm, it was still a distasteful comment to make about Mallika. In the future please refrain from making comments like that.

I think both women look great! I didn't see Ash being interviewed
Am I the only one who noticed that not enough celebs showed up today?

Jennifer Hudson looks to bright in her dress!   πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ