Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Happy birthday Nikki- I love you (AR Version)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,
This is a special OS from me as on the request of Nikhila (Nikhila_kontham) for a dear friend Nikki (nikki028) on a very special day of Nikki's life.
A very very happy birthday from our behalf... Wish all the best and may God bless you with loads happiness.
So here goes a short OS to you:

I LOVE YOU

"I love you" Ridhima said, coming straight to the point.

Two years ago, she joined the Excel college and met Armaan. They weren't friends nor were enemies they just didn't talk.

Armaan was known as one the spoilt brat, arrogant, show-off and Casanova. All he cared was about himself.

Nonetheless, during all that time she had developed feelings for him. How and when only she knew. She didn't love him for nothing but something very important.

Armaan snickered yet with a frown 'is this girl really confessing to me, did she really think I will love ehr back'. Nevertheless, he was really shocked, he hadn't seen a girl as brave as her to confess her love.

Still pushing that thought away, he said with sarcasm smile  "and what made you think that I love you amongst all the beautiful girl here"

Ridhima knew very well that all the girl drooled over Armaan and just wanted a chance to be with Armaan. A girl was passing by, Ridhima held her hand, she knew that girl was amidst the group of girls that gapped at Armaan.

"why do you love Armaan?" Ridhima made sure to add 'love'

The girl blushed and said "because he is so hot"

Hearing this, Ridhima nodded and gesture her to go. Another girl, Sheena, was nearby, she took her to Armaan "why do you love Armaan?" Ridhima asked the same question.

"I love him because he is so handsome, all my friends would be so jealous to see him with me" Sheena said in an exciting tone.

With the turns of the event, Armaan had a frown set on his face. He was confused, he didn't know what was Ridhima upto.

Ridhima brought another girl, Naina, toward Armaan and asked "why do you love Armaan?"

"hmm well who wouldn't would like to be linked to Armaan, he is one of the welthiest man in the college" Naina didn't try to hide that she loved Armaan for money.

Ridhima gestured her to leave and turned to Armaan. "what do you want to how by this?" he asked with a frown.

"All love you because of your beauty, you image, you wealth but no one of those girls love you for what you are" she said in determined and a confident voice.

"So you think you love me for what I am and not for the reasons quoted a while back?" he asked with a smirk and added "You want to say you fall in love with me because I am spoilt brat, stubborn, short-tempered, full of attitude and what not?". He was challenging her love.

"No I don't love you because you have an image of 'spoilt brat, stubborn, short-temepered, full of attitude and what not' "she quoted back his sentence. Her confidence hadn't moved even so slightly. She took a sigh and continued while looking in her eyes "I love you because you are down to earth, you love kids and play with them forgetting the world... I love you because you can give your own happiness for someone close to you... I love you because you can keep your calm even in the worst way and calm down the others... I love you because you can't see wrong and yet you are showing a negative image of yours". Her tone was full of love.

Armaan was bowled over, he didn't know someone could know so much about her. "how do you know all this" he asked with a confused tone.

Slowly taking his hand, Ridhima safely took him in a safe place where no one would hear them and Armaan jsut followed her. She made him sit on the bench.

"A years ago, I went to the orphan, accidentally you also came the same day. I was seeing you there for the first time and I was really surprised. I was amazed to see you so carefree and tensionless. I just kept standing at a safe distance and admiring you then from the caretaker, Susana, I got to know you came there on daily basis. I told her to never tell you I also came there, I didn't want you to feel embarrased." she took a pause, still looking at her. Stunned expression was clearly visible.

"After few days, I was walking in the corridor when I heard that your grand-dad was going to gift you a new bike. The next day, I saw your face a bit sullen and then I accidentally heard your conversation with your grand-dad where you were saying that instead of buying you a new bike give the money to the worker in your house, whose son was in hospital. Ifyou had been stubborn and full of attitude you would have taken the bike not caring for the other"

"Once I couldn't help myself and follow you. That was the first ever time I was doing something like this but I didn't regret. You went to hospital and their I got to know your mother was in coma from the last thirteen years, as her husband beat her so much that she hit a corner of the table badly which cause this state of her. That day not only you behave calmly but also comforted you grand-dad.... That was when I got to know why you just flirted with girl and never committed in something like love but Armaan you should also all the people are not the same." she said with a loving tone

"Six months back, when I was going back at home, I saw you beating a guy dragging to police station so I followed you as I was worried for you. The next words which I heard really made me fall in love with you. I still remember your words "Here is person against whom I had made a complaint a week back about a rape case but you are just useless. You are just to get paid but I am not going to pay anyone for something which doesn't need it. I will make sure that the girl receive justice. Anyways, inspector, I have done half of your work, I hope you will be shameful enough to punish this guy... Maybe just think that girl once as you daughter then you will able to behave like a human and not a money eater'. I had seen the shameful expression on that man's face" she answered to his question and then said a final sentence "That is why I love you"

Armaan was deeply touched to know a girl knew and loved him so much. Apart his mother and grand father no one cared for him and after his mother got in coma, he had only a grand father to support him.

"I won't force you in anything, the decision is yours" she was about to leave when she pulled and landed in Armaan's lap.

"not now, not ever try to leave me" he said caressing her face.

"why?" she asked with a frown.

"Because i have fallen in love with your love, just keep me loving this way" he said with a smile and there next second his mouth was so busy to say another word as she kissed him.

A year later they got married and two years later, Armaan and Ridhima were blessed with twins baby girl, whom they loved a lot. With the growing age, when one was mama's girl the other was papa's girl. Life was amazing for them.

Now they were at a friend's party "hey Nikki"

"Oh My God, Armaan and Ridhima, I am so happy to see you guys" she said them while giving them a hug and sloppy kiss to the twins, who gave her back the kisses.

"Well we had to come, how could we miss this occasion. A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI" the four of them wished her in unison, making her smile to the fullest.

I really hoped Nikki that you liked this OS as it is specially dedicated to you :D

Luv u<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 27 February 2011 at 2:05pm

The following 123 member(s) liked the above post:

sahitya1987nehakosambiajaspreet12rash.guptaSoniaGroveranum_026simple_sweetkarankritika27shiv-sunainaamyz.nikAsh1990trendyfriendsanum ghouribhavs_gid03cutie13arddimaflaming_saphireridhima_017SoniTrueLuvsam19_2009AR-loverswarobi1swahastanya.dsouzakarankideewanixdtothepalstacker_karanBhavya8ansharaLu_Armiarmaans_desirenIhArIkAStupidcupid1234aar123anjali_34sweety7395Azmiishaaz_91ARCaskettFansoniarahejadesikalakaaraisha_ranbir8AR-kashanushkajainJinal3patelakshadambryniceprincess101Infinite_Flamesweetanu2314illa8princessrashidakajenlover4everpunamluvshilpadiyaa1pkyongshinRUBA-SIDDIQUIcuteshilpaCaramel_21ssh57Amoon.88scorpio95PrincessPatel77swamii92krazy4kashshristi sardamischiefcutiepreetIqbal Neha1cutie_mahimakarans_angelaroosheeunknown.moonlight2630dhruvikaluvsKSGprachi06Crazyy_Fanvidu87Rozy77ammy_ka_ashugupta.aditi20-wild-desirshonadesire29priyaARKJ_4EVERajuswa19-Im-Possible-wajiha-1AMMY12amruta04Ishiaprincess52AR_LOVER-Prithi-Vidya_luv_SaRunk_anjali12zhasan2janu1610meow23taibaaadebby_11sammy4uaish_punkteenorchidEthereal-PathNorz..oneOone..Meghzznoseasyncanumeha_rajatMidnightMusingsKaSh-Maneet-FandivkashfullIanoconic.MrMrsChiping.CrazyCutesysweetdesireMrs.HulkXiahtic-5-LoVe.KaSh-Krishna_Souravsjain

-Im-Possible- IF-Rockerz
-Im-Possible-
-Im-Possible-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
awesome OS yaar
love itClap.........................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrMrsChiping.

-DavneetKaur- IF-Sizzlerz
-DavneetKaur-
-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
shooo cuteee
ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
AMMY12 IF-Rockerz
AMMY12
AMMY12

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Very nice os frnd.
Fully luvd it.
Thanx 4 d pm.
T.c.
Update more.
Amoon.88 Goldie
Amoon.88
Amoon.88

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
beautiful....

loved da love of riddhima 4 armaan....

just beatiful..

thx 4 da pm

AMOON
sammy4u IF-Rockerz
sammy4u
sammy4u

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
amazing one dear
aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
hey kashish..sweet OS..n happy birthday nikki!

riddhima confessed her love..but armaan didn't love her back..n he told her that he had a lot of options..

she asked each girl why they loved armaan..n no one loved him for who he was..but riddhima did..n she proved it by telling him why she loved him..n she remembered everything he had said and done..

he obv couldn't let her leave when she loved him so much!..awww..n now they're married with twins..thats great.

thnx 4 d pm
do write more

Go to top