India-Forums

Shaimak Dawar Vs Terrence (Page 2)

Poll Question: Would Shaimak Dawar make a better judge then Terrence?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [20.00%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [80.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Biased poll. *surprise surprise*

How about you post a proper poll and give members a chance to express their opinion and maybe then more people will actually bother replying to your topic?

Oh wait. This is Ankit I'm talking about. Silly me..how could I even suggest such a thing as creating a fair poll.LOL

Big smile getting a reply to any post on this forum is next to impossible..........I came here looking for a good laugh and so far it's been a few giggles and that's it..........Big smile

Awww. You came here for a few laughs and sadly you got none.LOL

Unless you count me! I was laughing! :) But unfortunately not with you..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

How about you post a proper poll and give members a chance to express their opinion and maybe then more people will actually bother replying to your topic?

Oh wait. This is Ankit I'm talking about. Silly me..how could I even suggest such a thing as creating a fair poll.LOL

Big smile getting a reply to any post on this forum is next to impossible..........I came here looking for a good laugh and so far it's been a few giggles and that's it..........Big smile

Big smile was their a mirror involved while you were laughing? Wink
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

How did you know!ShockedAre you a secret stalker Ankit?Ouch
The mirror had someone's picture stuck on it that I simply couldn't stop laughing atWinkLOL
I regret looking at it now though..aaj raat ko neend nahi aayegi :( Nevermind, I'll just think about Terence and that will help get rid of all bad images from my mindTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amotlymileoakanna

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

The mirror had someone's picture stuck on it that I simply couldn't stop laughing atWinkLOL
I regret looking at it now though..aaj raat ko neend nahi aayegi :( Nevermind, I'll just think about Terence and that will help get rid of all bad images from my mindTongue

Big smile you sure that's a good idea? trying to get rid of one nightmare by having another nightmare? Big smile
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

Big smile you sure that's a good idea? trying to get rid of one nightmare by having another nightmare? Big smile

Hey ankit, are you in a hurry to go somewhere kya? Kyonki you didn't read my post properly. Nightmare kyon aayega? I said I'll think of Terence, not Geeta!Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amotlymileoAfflatus.akanna

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

Hey ankit, are you in a hurry to go somewhere kya? Kyonki you didn't read my post properly. Nightmare kyon aayega? I said I'll think of Terence, not Geeta!Confused

arey nahin re.......hurry kis baat ki? sala boss ab tak office mein hein, will be stuck here for another hour......Big smile acha suno iis thread mein tumhare Terrence ki kaafi taarif ki gayi hein.......merry belated xmas....Tongue

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

arey nahin re.......hurry kis baat ki? sala boss ab tak office mein hein, will be stuck here for another hour......Big smile acha suno iis thread mein tumhare Terrence ki kaafi taarif ki gayi hein.......merry belated xmas....Tongue

Doosre log kya soochte hain, mujhe usse kya lena dena?
I guess those who have praised him so much have great taste like meEmbarrassed
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

Doosre log kya soochte hain, mujhe usse kya lena dena?
I guess those who have praised him so much have great taste like meEmbarrassed

Big smile exactly how I feel about Geeta's critics..........Big smile kitne milte julte hein humare vichar.......Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chak Dhoom Dhoom 2 - Team Challenge Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index