Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   
Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

llExhilaratingll Shop closed new gallery link 152 (Page 25)

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 30707

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pRIYA_kINSHU


well they are frends now..becaz their deyarwattu will be broken after 3 months so they are enjoying their lives as good frends.
Its something called COME AND FALL IN LOVE in 3 monthsLOL



ohh acha acha
chalo paka hai tab tak ishq ho hi jahay ga..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jafrina-

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 30707

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pRIYA_kINSHU

hay aishooo grgeous work honey...thnx for the link
will definitely make some siggies and Avis on kareena
oMG she looks HOOOT man !!!
i have also got picsBig smile
want them?PM me Embarrassed
anywaysss nice coloringEmbarrassed
whole video in one avi??Confused
but it is 0:34 long...Ouch

aww thanks yaara.. aw cant wait..
she she is looking hot, cute and adorable...
yup sure why not. i need picsLOL
yeah i make avi till 30secs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..SchnellBus..-Jafrina-

..SchnellBus.. IF-Rockerz
..SchnellBus..
..SchnellBus..

Joined: 20 March 2010
Posts: 8122

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_1992

Originally posted by pRIYA_kINSHU

hay aishooo grgeous work honey...thnx for the link
will definitely make some siggies and Avis on kareena
oMG she looks HOOOT man !!!
i have also got picsBig smile
want them?PM me Embarrassed
anywaysss nice coloringEmbarrassed
whole video in one avi??Confused
but it is 0:34 long...Ouch

aww thanks yaara.. aw cant wait..
she she is looking hot, cute and adorable...
yup sure why not. i need picsLOL
yeah i make avi till 30secs

how can u make an avi of 30 secondsOuch?
will surely make honeyEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jafrina-

..SchnellBus.. IF-Rockerz
..SchnellBus..
..SchnellBus..

Joined: 20 March 2010
Posts: 8122

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_1992

Originally posted by pRIYA_kINSHU


well they are frends now..becaz their deyarwattu will be broken after 3 months so they are enjoying their lives as good frends.
Its something called COME AND FALL IN LOVE in 3 monthsLOL



ohh acha acha
chalo paka hai tab tak ishq ho hi jahay ga..


exactly hona kya hai ho raha hai
ROFL gulaal will gradually realise and understand her feelings for kesar...maybe after talli's marriage..
hope so..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jafrina-

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Joined: 04 April 2010
Posts: 11676

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
awwwieee KES-GUL!!!!BlushingAMAZING!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jafrina-

..SchnellBus.. IF-Rockerz
..SchnellBus..
..SchnellBus..

Joined: 20 March 2010
Posts: 8122

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docnuss

awwwieee KES-GUL!!!!BlushingAMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Thank YouBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jafrina-NusiSg

manoo.18 Goldie
manoo.18
manoo.18

Joined: 11 November 2010
Posts: 2120

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
@Kainat: Very nice siggies of Kesar-Gulaal & Don 2...ClapClap

Avis are also fab...ClapClap Keep it up friend...Thumbs Up 

Please make some creations on my Parul...Embarrassed


Edited by manoo.18 - 15 July 2011 at 8:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jafrina-

..SchnellBus.. IF-Rockerz
..SchnellBus..
..SchnellBus..

Joined: 20 March 2010
Posts: 8122

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manoo.18

@Kainat: Very nice siggies of Kesar-Gulaal & Don 2...ClapClap

Avis are also fab...ClapClap Keep it up friend...Thumbs Up 

Please make some creations on my Parul...Embarrassed

ya sure will make more siggies on Kinrul/RagvirSmile
thnx for liking ...means alot

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manoo.18-Jafrina-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Me&Mine Shop For All SHOP#1 CLOSED :)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Riasa   Replies: 1199   Views: 46563

Riasa 1199 46563 15 September 2011 at 9:21pm by Premar_Fan
Tamz siggy shop...NOTE @ PAGE 59 SHOP CLOSED

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59

Author: sukklover   Replies: 465   Views: 29404

sukklover 465 29404 22 August 2011 at 8:33am by sukklover
Senorita's shop#3|new shop link pg 148

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: AS..   Replies: 1184   Views: 48868

AS.. 1184 48868 08 November 2010 at 9:53am by Meehak.
Senorita's shop#4|new shop link pg 150

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: AS..   Replies: 1193   Views: 53705

AS.. 1193 53705 29 June 2010 at 12:18pm by AS..
Senorita's shop#2|new shop link pg 149

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: AS..   Replies: 1189   Views: 40413

AS.. 1189 40413 09 April 2010 at 5:19pm by -Shankar-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index