Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
my my...Baloon Avis...😍😍

Good stuff Kainat..Keep it up!!

btw how come no Viraaj avis and siggies? 😛 😛 not fair.. 😔
afiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awhh Kainat! 🤗 Loved the Shanak avis/sig! Too cute! I see you're done with your Gallery! Congrats can't wait for the next one :)
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh.My.Gosh!! Kainat meri bachi - where have u been hiding ur gallery all these days...(or i guess i am a complete fail and didnt make it here...) But wow! I love every single creation. Your coloring is sooo perfect - esp the heerRandjha Arhi ones are simply stunning!!! and the anjali ones are sooo cute too! the sparkle, the moments -each and every icon is beautiful!!! aww seeing some creations on shanak after a while...they were adorable

BUT Hayeee - Surya!!! Those left me speechless!! the best DABH creations i have seen!! i love them!! and THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for making them esp for me! haha i think i am the only DABH nut around here...but i am glad others are also somewhat watching the show 😆 I loved all of them - esp the Anas ones!!! Thanks yaar!!! and keep making more! and I guess i shud also say - CONGRATS on completeing ur gallery!!!  😆

oh and btw - u need to teach me how to make siggis! I am such a fail at it... :(
Edited by sidra2007 - 12 years ago
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
all creations were amazing kainat
awesome yasharan stuffs
..SchnellBus.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
new gallery http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2928250&PID=55687685&#55687685
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG kainant jana im just speechless your work is so beautiful the arhi icons are fabulous and the siggies are amazing 
and my hubby KT stuff is just awsum the rest is amazing a great update and finally your gallery is finished