India-Forums

Dance India Dance season 3 - Direct Entry!

Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
From what I gathered in Wild Card episode, Dada was asking some of the contestants to try for Season 3 of DID but I really think that those who were trying for wild card should get a straight entry in DID 3 without having to go through the auditions. What do you guys think?

I would love to see Poonambalam and Maulica back...they are both very graceful dancers.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

**Laamya**Jayjasjoeharman05bratz007DesiGirl_akannadmgmjht4everThatOneGuy

**Laamya** Groupbie
**Laamya**
**Laamya**

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
yaa yaar i realy want to see poonambalam n mulica in DID3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Yes I agree they should get a direct entry.

harman05

vazyanezroz Groupbie
vazyanezroz
vazyanezroz

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
I WANT TO SEE MAX AND MANIK BACK! Big smile

harman05

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Confused why direct entry? the people who try out for DID 3 may not have tried for DID Doubles and why should they be at a disadvantage for NOT trying out for DID Doubles? what does DID 3 have to do with DID Doubles? Were people who got eliminated from DID 2 and DID 1 given Direct Entry in to DID Doubles?Confused DID Doubles contestants had their chance, and if they want another chance then they should earn it just like everyone else.........Confused
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Confused why direct entry? the people who try out for DID 3 may not have tried for DID Doubles and why should they be at a disadvantage for NOT trying out for DID Doubles? what does DID 3 have to do with DID Doubles? Were people who got eliminated from DID 2 and DID 1 given Direct Entry in to DID Doubles?Confused DID Doubles contestants had their chance, and if they want another chance then they should earn it just like everyone else.........Confused

Yeah, I kind of agree that I think they should audition again or even not be allowed to participate again. It's not fair to others who want to come who are talented too.

I think that it would be cool to take all the dancing contestants and winners and put them in a bigger show like how they did that Singing Superstar show. This one will be for dancing.

ankit_nyc

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Yeah, I kind of agree that I think they should audition again or even not be allowed to participate again. It's not fair to others who want to come who are talented too.

I think that it would be cool to take all the dancing contestants and winners and put them in a bigger show like how they did that Singing Superstar show. This one will be for dancing.

Tongueyeah exactly.....imagine if DID 2 contestants were given direct entry in to DID Doubles.....we would have never seen all this new talent that we have seen now.........so why give DID Doubles contestants direct entry in to DID 3........Let's bring in new faces and give chance to others to prove their talent.....what's the point of seeing the same faces again and again in different game shows? Losing at something should have consequences.......Tongue

tulipbaby53

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index