Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
i cancelled a outing with my friends coz i wanted to watch DULHAN HUM LE JAYENGE on TV she was mad at me

she said tum aisa sirf ek film ke liye kar rehi ho

i said yeh sirf ek film nahin hai
yeh Salman Khan ki film hai..
kaybee23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I cried when Salman went to jail for the whole black buck case...idk if that's weird/crazy or not but ya..hahha!!
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the craziest thing i have done  is watch all  their interviews and movies lol
chocogurl thumbnail
Hmm..

So back in 2007, when Saawariya came out and turned-out to be a big dud. I was quite disheartened. I was a bigg Sonam-Ranbir fan then, and wanted their movie to work well. So whenever one of my family members or anyone would bash Saawriya, I would support the movie to the core. I would also show my dad articles on how some people were praising the film. Lmao. Of course, eventually, it all wore-off..and I'm sane again๐Ÿ˜† But I still do really like the film and want these two to come back in a movie together..don't know when thats gonna happen?!
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I am with the Kat fan.   I come here and defend Sonam.  You can't really get crazier than that.

urm....i put up a siggy of my fav celeb.....thts pretty serious stuff for me...๐Ÿ˜†
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omgg.
well, when I was in the eight grade, and stupid, I used to be a fan of Sanjaya from American Idol Season 6

I was more or less possessed or something, I'd pick fights with people who dissed him (A LOT OF PEOPLE), I made this obnoxious box collage thing for him as my English project ๐Ÿ˜† omgggggggggg.

and then high school started and work killed my dopamine receptor and everything went back to normal. thank GOODNESS.
ladygaga thumbnail

Originally posted by: Farikina

I am with the Kat fan.   I come here and defend Sonam.  You can't really get crazier than that.

I thought you came here.. to and i quote... "enjoy the drama.. laugh at others and fire up the haters" ๐Ÿ˜†... but now you are saying you do actually come here to defend sonam??

Originally posted by: KatForeva

Defending Katrina on THIS forum๐Ÿคฃ

I applaud you for that. I think you're the sanest fan on here....seriously...very aggressive but not passive aggressive. Thats sane. ๐Ÿ˜†

OT: I'm not  a fan of anyone to do anything crazy for them. My preferences for most things in general change way too quickly to be anyone's/anything's fan. 
Edited by Dexterphile - 13 years ago
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ladygaga

I thought you came here.. to and i quote... "enjoy the drama.. laugh at others and fire up the haters" ๐Ÿ˜†... but now you are saying you do actually come here to defend sonam??

To create drama, I need to defend one of the most hated celebrities here.   Nothing fires up the haters than that! ๐Ÿ˜‰   Stil the craziest thing though, I can be doing something else with that time....like reading a book or something.