Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Old article on Rekha being pregnant with AB's baby (Page 77)

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
^woh pagal hain she is mad in his love and she's obsessed so she always want to see him without clothes so that she can satisfy that she can have him and touch him but no one elseROFL

She can do her own version of Zara Zara Touch Touch Me Oh Zara Kiss Kiss Me Kiss Me Oh Zara Oh ROFLROFL

Edited by ruky786 - 10 March 2011 at 5:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amaraqudusbollywoodbabe1

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

^woh pagal hain she is mad in his love and she's obsessed so she always want to see him without clothes so that she can satisfy that she can have him and touch him but no one elseROFL

She can do her own version of Zara Zara Touch Touch Me Oh Zara Kiss Kiss Me Kiss Me Oh Zara Oh ROFLROFL

She can also do her own version of bheegen honth tere pyaasa Tan mera

bollywoodbabe1ruky786

bollywoodbabe1 IF-Dazzler
bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by badal100

Originally posted by anjali10

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOqCUDWwRmU&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

I noticed something though a couple of years back Jaya wasn't so cold to Rekha, I remeber the year Rekha performed with SRK on stage and Jaya was very cordial with her, there is even a pic posted here with them talking to each other. But in these more recent years Jaya has become more cold toward Rekha. Also Jaya never used to be in such a bad mood all the time in public like in 2004-2005 times, but now she's always grumpy. Wonder what's with that drastic change and what Rekha must have done to piss her off again.

I noticed that too!! Maybe she's pissed with Rekha again because she and AB hooked up together again Wink 
Actually there is even a pic of AB standin with Hema and Rekha and talking at the 2005 Filmfare awards!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

badal100AyeChavanniruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocobear88

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

OMG I CAN IMAGINE THATROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Both of them in a satin white sheet togetherDay Dreaming and she turns around he kisses her everywhereDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingv

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amaraqudusbollywoodbabe1Mallika-E-Bhais

bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged

ROFL lol, Ruky how do you know she always wanted to see him without clothes? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged

ROFL LOL kabhi mere saath koi raat guzar tujhe subah tak mein karo pyaar ooooohh ooooh Amit!!

ruky786

bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

OMG I CAN IMAGINE THATROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Both of them in a satin white sheet togetherDay Dreaming and she turns around he kisses her everywhereDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingv

They would have looked Hot though, they were both so good loooking Embarrassed

ruky786

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodbabe1

ROFL LOL kabhi mere saath koi raat guzar tujhe subah tak mein karo pyaar ooooohh ooooh Amit!!

I just can't imagine how miserable AB would beLOL ghar par JB Then Rekha plus PB tooLOL

bollywoodbabe1ruky786

Go to top