Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Old article on Rekha being pregnant with AB's baby (Page 58)

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
ROFLyou killing me as well wow we both are having so much fun eh? lolROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bollywoodbabe1

bollywoodbabe1 IF-Dazzler
bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

ROFLyou killing me as well wow we both are having so much fun eh? lolROFL

ROFL Totally! I love this topic it's so much fun LOL

ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Yeh kaahaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnn aa gaye humLOL Amit aurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Rekha ek saath hote toooooooooo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

filmigalbollywoodbabe1

GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Yeh kaahaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnn aa gaye humLOL Amit aurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Rekha ek saath hote toooooooooo
If they r together they might be painting the whole town in red as boney and sridevi along with their kids r doing in each and every bolloywood events.LOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by GoGreen - 08 March 2011 at 3:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

filmigalbollywoodbabe1ruky786

CinemaFan Newbie
CinemaFan
CinemaFan

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
hmm...very interesting. I didnt know PB's story...thanks.

I guess the lives of filmstars is so complicated.

Rekha should have realised that AB is not committing to her even after 6 years of courtship so ultimately he is not going to commit anyway and she should have ditched him. If a guy is not committing for marriage after say 1-2 years of courtship it means he will never get into marriage with her. Instead she just hoped and hoped on the false love that one day he will marry her. And AB simply left her, it was so wrong on his part to cheat both women and that too for such a long time.  From Rendezvous it appears even today she is hoping for him, but whats the point. AB is a big brand name today and he is not going to go back to Rekha. I hope she realises this.

Ok, after all this she finally got married to MA, he was the man who really loved her and would do anything for her. She couldnt see the true love. Some people say that MA used to go with her to her film shootings and she didnt like this.

Her performance in the filmfare awards function (Umrao Jan songs) looked like she was giving her message to AB via those songs. But in reality he didnt care for her. The man who really cared for her was MA, he died for her. On Rendezvous she didnt mention one word saying 'sad' / the love she had for her late husband.

The fact that AB avoids her so much and she having done so many successful films is not invited to any of their parties itself proves that there was definitely an affair between the two (probably more than that as someone said, atleast from Rekha's end she was/is truly, madly, deeply in love with AB). AB cant face her after what he has done. Neither can Jaya, which is why she struggled to make eye contact with Rekha when she spoke to her.

Originally posted by filmigal

Hmm, I don't really think the Fashion story relates to the AB-Parveen story.Actually I think it sound more simalar to the Parveen-Mahesh bhatt story. Mahesh Bhat kinda used Parveen to get a footing in the industry definitley not AB.

From all my AB knowledge I know that his and Rekha's relationship was before the tabloids started linking him to Parveen. Apparently he was with Rekha until 1982, after which he left her because of his accident. Also AB certainly didn't need to  use Rekha to gain popularity, his popularity sky rocketed in 1973 after Zanjeer with Jaya. he and Rekha only did their first film by 1975 which was Do Anjaane. By that time AB was the new Superstar because he had Sholay, Dewaar and Kabhie Kabhi in that year, three of his most iconic films. so it is quite clear that he didn't use Rekha to gain pouplarity, he was already popular when he started working with her.

AB-Parveen, from what I've seen were only linked after he broke of with Rekha as per many articles. yes they worked together in many films before that but he did not need to use Parveen for popularity either, all his hit films with her were practically single handedly carried by him, actually people attribute a lot of Parveen's success to AB and the movies she did with him. Also during the Rekha period Parveen was with Kabir bedi, there are many articles on that. I know she did go absconding for a while and then she re-emerged and continued to do films with AB like Shaan,Namak Halaal etc. It was during this time that she began to go a bit crazy and started accusing him of things.I personally do not think they had an affair,, it's very hard to judge that since Parveen was not in the right frame of mind when she was saying those things. She even accused him of being an underworld don Shocked, so yeah i don't take her accusations toward him seriously at all. 

ruky786

CinemaFan Newbie
CinemaFan
CinemaFan

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
BTW I couldnt link the 2nd page and 3rd page of this article...do you have the missing pages?

And re Farzana, I doubt if these two are in a relationship...coz if they were then why would she allow Rekha to sing songs for AB / to say on Rendezvous that Rekha loves AB / to get married to MA etc.? I have heard that gays / lesbians are quite possessive of their partners.

And her body language is more like a secretary / body guard isnt it ? (thats what I felt from the photos I saw)

Re Anupam Kher's comments, is this why some people like Rishi Kapoor and Randhir kapoor didnt clap their hands (as opposed to Neetu who did clap) when Rekha began her Umrao jan performance during the filmfare awards function?

And re the 'suicidal tendencies' mentioned in this article, there is nothing called suicidal tendencies in psychiatric terminology, all there is is depression and things like that which lead to suicide. And suicides can also be due to family history, inherited.

For those asking about Rekha's husband,  found this article

filmigal Senior Member
filmigal
filmigal

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CinemaFan

hmm...very interesting. I didnt know PB's story...thanks.

I guess the lives of filmstars is so complicated.

Rekha should have realised that AB is not committing to her even after 6 years of courtship so ultimately he is not going to commit anyway and she should have ditched him. If a guy is not committing for marriage after say 1-2 years of courtship it means he will never get into marriage with her. Instead she just hoped and hoped on the false love that one day he will marry her. And AB simply left her, it was so wrong on his part to cheat both women and that too for such a long time.  From Rendezvous it appears even today she is hoping for him, but whats the point. AB is a big brand name today and he is not going to go back to Rekha. I hope she realises this.

Ok, after all this she finally got married to MA, he was the man who really loved her and would do anything for her. She couldnt see the true love. Some people say that MA used to go with her to her film shootings and she didnt like this.

Her performance in the filmfare awards function (Umrao Jan songs) looked like she was giving her message to AB via those songs. But in reality he didnt care for her. The man who really cared for her was MA, he died for her. On Rendezvous she didnt mention one word saying 'sad' / the love she had for her late husband.

The fact that AB avoids her so much and she having done so many successful films is not invited to any of their parties itself proves that there was definitely an affair between the two (probably more than that as someone said, atleast from Rekha's end she was/is truly, madly, deeply in love with AB). AB cant face her after what he has done. Neither can Jaya, which is why she struggled to make eye contact with Rekha when she spoke to her.

Hmm, I don't really think the Fashion story relates to the AB-Parveen story.Actually I think it sound more simalar to the Parveen-Mahesh bhatt story. Mahesh Bhat kinda used Parveen to get a footing in the industry definitley not AB.

From all my AB knowledge I know that his and Rekha's relationship was before the tabloids started linking him to Parveen. Apparently he was with Rekha until 1982, after which he left her because of his accident. Also AB certainly didn't need to  use Rekha to gain popularity, his popularity sky rocketed in 1973 after Zanjeer with Jaya. he and Rekha only did their first film by 1975 which was Do Anjaane. By that time AB was the new Superstar because he had Sholay, Dewaar and Kabhie Kabhi in that year, three of his most iconic films. so it is quite clear that he didn't use Rekha to gain pouplarity, he was already popular when he started working with her.

AB-Parveen, from what I've seen were only linked after he broke of with Rekha as per many articles. yes they worked together in many films before that but he did not need to use Parveen for popularity either, all his hit films with her were practically single handedly carried by him, actually people attribute a lot of Parveen's success to AB and the movies she did with him. Also during the Rekha period Parveen was with Kabir bedi, there are many articles on that. I know she did go absconding for a while and then she re-emerged and continued to do films with AB like Shaan,Namak Halaal etc. It was during this time that she began to go a bit crazy and started accusing him of things.I personally do not think they had an affair,, it's very hard to judge that since Parveen was not in the right frame of mind when she was saying those things. She even accused him of being an underworld don Shocked, so yeah i don't take her accusations toward him seriously at all. 

I agree, Rekha should have known he wasn't going to leave Jaya after so long, but I think somewhere she had some hope that he would or atleast make her his second wife like Hema became Dharamendra's.I agree she still seems like she loves him, I think her main problem was that she could never completely get over him hence all her other relationships post that never really worked. Also agree on Sini's show she doesn't really talk about her husband showing much love, I don't think she really loved MA, but she goes on and on about AB.

Haha, yeah the filmfare made it look like her message in that performance was directed to him, though he had such a neutral expression there LOL

Yeah, all those things you mentioned do suggest they had something. I don't blame Jaya for being cold towards Rekha though, I mean the woman did almost break her home!
filmigal Senior Member
filmigal
filmigal

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CinemaFan

BTW I couldnt link the 2nd page and 3rd page of this article...do you have the missing pages?

And re Farzana, I doubt if these two are in a relationship...coz if they were then why would she allow Rekha to sing songs for AB / to say on Rendezvous that Rekha loves AB / to get married to MA etc.? I have heard that gays / lesbians are quite possessive of their partners.

And her body language is more like a secretary / body guard isnt it ? (thats what I felt from the photos I saw)

Re Anupam Kher's comments, is this why some people like Rishi Kapoor and Randhir kapoor didnt clap their hands (as opposed to Neetu who did clap) when Rekha began her Umrao jan performance during the filmfare awards function?

And re the 'suicidal tendencies' mentioned in this article, there is nothing called suicidal tendencies in psychiatric terminology, all there is is depression and things like that which lead to suicide. And suicides can also be due to family history, inherited.

For those asking about Rekha's husband,  found this article

Sorry i don't think I have the rest of the article but I will check.

The Rekha-Farzana thing, I don't think they are a couple either, I just think she's Rekha's friend and companion.

Wait what do you mean about Anupam Kher's comments, why didn't Rishi clap for her performance?

Go to top