Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Old article on Rekha being pregnant with AB's baby (Page 38)

filmigal Senior Member
filmigal
filmigal

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodbabe1

Oh Wowza, when I left this page there was only 30 pages! now 37, congrats filmigal! Great topic!

Thanks Bollywoodbabe Big smile

filmigal Senior Member
filmigal
filmigal

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

^^ I thought Rekha always has the sindoor on? What a beautiful mystery this woman is. 

Sometimes she has it on and sometimes not, she is a mystery sometimes Confused
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Rehan I've had a lot of fun and I mean a LOT of fun in this topic lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tomnjerry2

tomnjerry2 IF-Addictz
tomnjerry2
tomnjerry2

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Rehan I've had a lot of fun and I mean a LOT of fun in this topic lol

i could see tht... and the topic is fun too !!!!LOL 

Keep----------------Smiling !!!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

badal100 Groupbie
badal100
badal100

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged

[/DIV]

[/QUOTE]
Erm i still dont get Jaya i mean wouldnt she have felt akwardly bad seeing her husband doing such intimate scenes with Rekha,knowing that they were possibly having an affair, why would she put herself through watching this?
.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!! is it true??????!!!!!!!
TallyHo IF-Rockerz
TallyHo
TallyHo

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Had written this when Aish Abhi marriage was the talk of the town...

She sat in front of the large mirror and brushed her hair absent mindedly. The dusk was fast melting into the dark night and the silence of the empty house echoed in her heart. This was in sharp contrast to the festivities that were in full swing not far from where she was staying. It was the sangeet ceremony of the son of the biggest Bollywood star and his bride to be was a celebrity too. She had caught a glimpse of the media frenzy a little while ago while her secretary and companion of many years, Farzana, was browsing the news channels on the TV.

A sharp pang of painful memories tugged her heart- the promises he had made and the dreams that they had dreamt together. She could well be experiencing her share of festivities had it not been for his inexplicable disappearence from her life. Not a word, no explanations- just a clean break. He had turned his back to her and had walked away to his family never caring to look back. While she had just stood there, and the time had just stopped. She had had a life after that but here real self was still back in that moment when he had left her for good.

She picked up the jewellery box that stood prominently on the dresser. She rummaged through the numerous pieces till she found what she was looking for. A diamond ring with the letter A and R entwined together. She had heard the wedding invite had two As entwined in the same design. Did he remember the ring when he approved the card design, she wondered.

Farzana was back in the living room browsing channels.She could hear a breathless reporter shrieking the names of the famous people rocking to the music inside the shut doors of the bungalow. The sound of reporter's voice disturbed her...it seemed to echo in her ears endlessly. She tried to shut it off by cupping her palms over her ears but it was still there...mocking at her lonliness.

Then she stood up with a jerk and walked to her cupboard. She brought out the sheafs papers covered with her small neat handwriting- the papers which told her story in her own words. Those years of passion and romance, of promises and of endless dreams.

"Call Bhavna", she barked at Farazana who was still on the sofa with the remote. " I am ready"

Bhavna was the film journalist who had been close to her in the darkest hours of her life. She had been a support just like the other hand ful of friends she had. And she had promised her that she would be the only one who would get her real story. She had willed those papers to her and had wanted her to publish them after she was gone. But the pain today had overwhelmed her and she thought that probably it was "payback time"

Bhavna had repeatedly asked her the same question " Are you absolutely sure?"

"Yes, " she had replied calmly. " I want a big press conference, right there!Is that possible"

" No problem at all. The whole media is there outside the gate"

In about half an hour after the conversation a big gleaming car stopped outside the gates where the whole seemed to be waiting to get a glimpse of the "biggest Indian wedding".

Flash bulbs popped as they waitied for another celebrity guest to get down from the car. There was an audible gasp as she alighted from the car in a get up that the world had never seen her before in. Hair loose on her shoulders, a white sari, no jewellery except for a diamond ring on her finger. Her face had no makeup , just a very determined expression.

The media was in a tizzy the whole night...and no they were not discussing the wedding!

I wish...Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

frostybollywoodbabe1monu_tanbamboocopterruky786

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by badal100

[/DIV]

The look of sheer exuberance on her face! One can tell just how much this scene meant to her, could be the sole reason for why she agreed to the film in the first place, Amitabh included!

Edited by prodigy007 - 03 March 2011 at 3:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bollywoodbabe1ruky786

Go to top