Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Old article on Rekha being pregnant with AB's baby (Page 33)

filmigal Senior Member
filmigal
filmigal

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Originally posted by filmigal

Does 27 make me old if i was watching movies of AB and Rekha when i was what 8/9 yrs old on video tapes (and i was watching Ramayan/Mahabharat back then), that used to come on tv BBC 2 on our local tv

Thats an odd demand, if i get my husband and she has to see bed scenes of AB/Rekha and not only that AB doing rang barse with Rekha lol

Why do women stick with unfaithful men, happens all the time - and this man has come out looking clean and shining like no daag is on him

Ruky - i only heard that maybe they were suppose to get together Sanjeev and Jaya - lets not forget he was in Silsila as well LOL

No no not old, I'm so sorry if I offended you. 27 is not old at all lol, I am 20 myself LOL 

No way, u havent offended me at all Smile - i was thinking some ppl think i am old like in 30s or something lol

I wish i was 20 again lol, i hate my age but i still feel like a kid in a way

Anyways its good to know young ppl are watching AB and Rekha movies and all those old movies from back then

Ok cool Big smile
Yeah, I love Amitji's old movies, they are awesome, so then I end up watching Rekha too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
My fave is probably Suhaag movie of AB and Rekha

I did read something about Jeetu and Hema, but didnt know if that was really true

Only few years ago found out Dharam was married when him and Hema was doing the nasty eww lol

Yeah i can get JB was with the kids but my god he really did take advantage of his position and romancing any ladies, i really do think Jaya let it go - she knew - how can she not and she didnt do anything its like not acknowledging it

Yeah i kinda do think after Coolie AB reformed and i think i did hear that he saw Jaya differently after that, as she was obviously looking after him and all that

But also what is wrong with all his heroines, I mean they knew he was married and still they got involved with him.
I guess his coolie accident was sort of like a blessing in disguise for Jaya
Yeah i agree with that

Yeah what is up with the heroines as well - no shame or diginity or was it like the IN thing to do those days LOLLOL

Edited by Lennie - 02 March 2011 at 2:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

filmigal

filmigal Senior Member
filmigal
filmigal

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KripaRajput

I did read something about Jeetu and Hema, but didnt know if that was really true

Only few years ago found out Dharam was married when him and Hema was doing the nasty eww lol

Yeah i can get JB was with the kids but my god he really did take advantage of his position and romancing any ladies, i really do think Jaya let it go - she knew - how can she not and she didnt do anything its like not acknowledging it

Yeah i kinda do think after Coolie AB reformed and i think i did hear that he saw Jaya differently after that, as she was obviously looking after him and all that

But also what is wrong with all his heroines, I mean they knew he was married and still they got involved with him.
I guess his coolie accident was sort of like a blessing in disguise for Jaya. 

I think Rekha was hoping he will leave his family and will marry her. Just like how Hema Malini and Dharmendra did.

I guess she was highly mistaken Tongue
filmigal Senior Member
filmigal
filmigal

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

I guess his coolie accident was sort of like a blessing in disguise for Jaya
Yeah i agree with that

Yeah what is up with the heroines as well - no shame or diginity or was it like the IN thing to do those days LOLLOL

Precisely, like most of them got involved with married men at some point or the other. I mean-Rekha,Parveen,Zeenat,Sridevi,Jaya Prada,Shabana Azmi,Hema- all were involved wit married men at some point.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dimdim.bamboocopterLennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
I wonder what their kids think about their father's being like this lol - seems like they dont know anything entirely or dont say anything

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

filmigalbamboocopter

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by KripaRajput

I guess his coolie accident was sort of like a blessing in disguise for Jaya. 

I think Rekha was hoping he will leave his family and will marry her. Just like how Hema Malini and Dharmendra did.

I guess she was highly mistaken Tongue

Yes guess she will have to  wait  till  next life..to be his wife.Unhappy  Total filmi style.

filmigalbamboocopter

filmigal Senior Member
filmigal
filmigal

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

I wonder what their kids think about their father's being like this lol - seems like they dont know anything entirely or dont say anything

It seems like Abhishek and Shweta worship their dad, they love him to bits so don't know about them. I know Abhi said he only read his first stardust when he was a teenager or something

bamboocopterLennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Ok cool Big smile
Yeah, I love Amitji's old movies, they are awesome, so then I end up watching Rekha too!
AB's movies are still classics, he was the hero back then and still is lol

My fave is Muqaddar Ka Sikander, and i like the AB and Rakhee pairing

AB and Rekha movie i must of watch so many times is probably Suhaag

Those two movies i can remember very well

Go to top