Users

Frequent Posters

filmigal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mogliF21

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ygnfqG8tAs[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ygnfqG8tAs

apt song for her (while reading about her lovers the song & the movie Khoobsoorat popped into my mind)πŸ˜‰

she was brilliant on that movie. πŸ‘πŸΌ

She was awesome in Khooboorat πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited
Edited by filmigal - 13 years ago
filmigal thumbnail
Here's Quite an interesting pic πŸ˜†

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She denied she married Vinod Mehra, she denied she had an affair with Jeetendra saying they both are just friends

@filmygal: have edited mine.

pls, pls, do edit yours as well. 😳

just delete the video, pls! 😊

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

So whats the problem in that ?? πŸ˜• 

Arent they both part of Bollywood...

discussing an article..even not how authentic it is...gasping around is beyond logical in my thinking...but i guess after 30 pages..i dont see any problem since i have realized tht whatever happens itself in this forum is beyond logic...so this is mere a topicπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
filmigal thumbnail
^^^ We are just having some fun πŸ˜†Edited by filmigal - 13 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I just read this whole thread, what a discussion lol

Bollywood was fickle back then (just read stardust πŸ˜†) and is even fickle today, and i only need to watch Koffee with Karan or i like to call it Bashing with Karan to know this πŸ˜† 

Rekha reminds me of Susanna in 7 Khoon MaafπŸ˜²πŸ˜†, not in a killing way πŸ˜† but a woman who was looking for love only and contentment 😊

When i was young i use to watch AB and Rekha together obviously back then a screen couple can come back in a movies again and again and ppl didnt  say much, and i was abit surprised to find out he was married to Jaya Bhaduri, i mean it never crossed my mind he was married πŸ˜†

I did hear that on the sets of Coolie, he had an massive accident (i think either my dad or my grandad always mentions whenever the movie coolie is on that that particular scene saying thats when he got injured) and somehow Rekha wasnt allowed to see and i think she was at the Coolie shoot

And also i did hear that Rekha married Vinod Mehra and before Jaya married AB, she was suppose to be getting together with Sanjeev Kumar (can i say i like their jodi in their movies that i have watched😊)

Anyways what i want to know is why the hell did Silsila happen in the sense why did the trio do Silsila if it was so close to real life in some sense, esp Jaya and then seeing her so called hubby romancing Rekha - i mean a move together with all 3 of them, must of hit headlines back then πŸ˜† 

Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: filmigal

^^^ We are just having some fun πŸ˜†

yeah go on...πŸ˜‰
filmigal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

Bollywood was fickle back then (just read stardust πŸ˜†) and is even fickle today, and i only need to watch Koffee with Karan or i like to call it Bashing with Karan to know this πŸ˜† 

Rekha reminds me of Susanna in 7 Khoon MaafπŸ˜²πŸ˜†, not in a killing way πŸ˜† but a woman who was looking for love only and contentment 😊

When i was young i use to watch AB and Rekha together obviously back then a screen couple can come back in a movies again and again and ppl didnt  say much, and i abit surprised to find out he was married to Jaya Bhaduri, i mean it never crossed my mind he was married πŸ˜†

I did hear that on the sets of Coolie, he had an massive accident (i think either my dad or my grandad always mentions whenever the movie coolie is on that that particular scene saying thats when he got injured) and somehow Rekha wasnt allowed to see and i think she was at the Coolie shoot

And also i did hear that Rekha married Vinod Mehra and before Jaya married AB, she was suppose to be getting together with Sanjeev Kumar (can i say i like their jodi in their movies that i have watched😊)

Anyways what i want to know is why the hell did Silsila happen in the sense why did the trio do Silsila if it was so close to real life in some sense, esp Jaya and then seeing her so called hubby romancing Rekha - i mean a move together with all 3 of them, must of hit headlines back then πŸ˜† 

Unfortunately I didn't grow up watching AB-Rekha on screen but I really like AB so I've come to know things about them from all different sources. So cool to hear from someone who actually watched him growing up.
From what I know, Jaya only agreed to do the movie if she got her husband back in the end, to prove a point or something, but I really don't know. This also baffles me, I would also think it must have been akward seeing her hubby doing such intimate scenes with Rekha.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Lennie

When i was young i use to watch AB and Rekha together obviously back then a screen couple can come back in a movies again and again and ppl didnt  say much, and i was abit surprised to find out he was married to Jaya Bhaduri, i mean it never crossed my mind he was married πŸ˜†

Her and Sanjeev kumar?😲

Why did she always deny she wasn't married to Vinod Mehra I mean she was married to Mukesh Agarwal may he rest in peace but she lied in the interview saying she didn't and by the way i posted clips from Rendevous with Simi because she talked about "how she and AB were never together"πŸ˜†