Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: chocobear88

How many times does she want a Full SR i mean it's written they broke the bed everytime they met☺️

😆 And I bet that they had Suhaag Raat everyday that they were shooting for Silsila in the Netherlands 😆
chocobear thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodbabe1

😆 And I bet that they had Suhaag Raat everyday that they were shooting for Silsila in the Netherlands 😆

but still Rekha always looks unsatisfied🤣
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^woh pagal hain she is mad in his love and she's obsessed so she always want to see him without clothes so that she can satisfy that she can have him and touch him but no one else🤣

She can do her own version of Zara Zara Touch Touch Me Oh Zara Kiss Kiss Me Kiss Me Oh Zara Oh 🤣🤣Edited by ruky786 - 13 years ago
chocobear thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

^woh pagal hain she is mad in his love and she's obsessed so she always want to see him without clothes so that she can satisfy that she can have him and touch him but no one else🤣

She can do her own version of Zara Zara Touch Touch Me Oh Zara Kiss Kiss Me Kiss Me Oh Zara Oh 🤣🤣

She can also do her own version of bheegen honth tere pyaasa Tan mera
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: badal100

I noticed something though a couple of years back Jaya wasn't so cold to Rekha, I remeber the year Rekha performed with SRK on stage and Jaya was very cordial with her, there is even a pic posted here with them talking to each other. But in these more recent years Jaya has become more cold toward Rekha. Also Jaya never used to be in such a bad mood all the time in public like in 2004-2005 times, but now she's always grumpy. Wonder what's with that drastic change and what Rekha must have done to piss her off again.

I noticed that too!! Maybe she's pissed with Rekha again because she and AB hooked up together again 😉 
Actually there is even a pic of AB standin with Hema and Rekha and talking at the 2005 Filmfare awards!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG I CAN IMAGINE THAT🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Both of them in a satin white sheet together😍 and she turns around he kisses her everywhere😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍v
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail

She can do her own version of Zara Zara Touch Touch Me Oh Zara Kiss Kiss Me Kiss Me Oh Zara Oh 🤣🤣

ROFL lol, Ruky how do you know she always wanted to see him without clothes? 😆
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail

ROFL 😆 kabhi mere saath koi raat guzar tujhe subah tak mein karo pyaar ooooohh ooooh Amit!!
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG I CAN IMAGINE THAT🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Both of them in a satin white sheet together😍 and she turns around he kisses her everywhere😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍v

They would have looked Hot though, they were both so good loooking 😳
chocobear thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodbabe1

🤣 😆 kabhi mere saath koi raat guzar tujhe subah tak mein karo pyaar ooooohh ooooh Amit!!

I just can't imagine how miserable AB would be😆 ghar par JB Then Rekha plus PB too😆