Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Oh, dear! All these women going gaga over Mr.B's virilityπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. He was something. Wasn't he? I don't think there ever will be an actor as charismatic as him.

Very expressive views! :)
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

one guy has written rekha's biography named 'eurekha'.I believe it had some really shocking things about the actress.she had all the copies removed from the stores..

btw love the pics in the black & white article posted.pic of rekha with a phone says amitabh not taking her calls🀣

@bold.. she can definitely do that.. I remember reading Gautam Rajadhyaksha's interview where he said.. after every photo-session, Rekha used to review all the prints very carefully and the ones which were not "perfect" by her standards.. she used to destroy them along with the negatives so that they never get printed ever.. 

BTW.. I am seeing you after a long time Mini.. didn't see you around in BB section this year.. how have you been??😊😊
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KripaRajput

Thanks Filmigal for all the hard work. Brought back many memories of reading these magazines when Mumbai was then  Bombay. 😭 And these mags were the only source of our GOSSIP. Those were the days.

It's the same feeling for me.. guess we are from same era.. where only source to know more about your favorite film star were these magazines and the only talk show on DD called "Phool Khile Hai Gulshan.. Gulshan" hosted by ever-green Tabassum-ji.. I used to read every available magazine those days including Chitralekha which was not that good quality wise in looks as well as material..but still I had to read it πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
geez...why r these ppl so obsessed with rekha and ab these days??? doesnt make senseπŸ€”
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So whats the problem in that ?? πŸ˜• 

Arent they both part of Bollywood...
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
in all this i have to say congrats to jaya for being strong & putting up with everything πŸ‘

im sure she deserved better than that
also im suprised ab hasnt got secret kids everywhere with all the actresses of his era πŸ˜†
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva

@bold.. she can definitely do that.. I remember reading Gautam Rajadhyaksha's interview where he said.. after every photo-session, Rekha used to review all the prints very carefully and the ones which were not "perfect" by her standards.. she used to destroy them along with the negatives so that they never get printed ever.. 

BTW.. I am seeing you after a long time Mini.. didn't see you around in BB section this year.. how have you been??😊😊

purva πŸ€— remember kissenwa and raja chaudhry's discussions.not to forget zulfiπŸ˜‰
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetu_PB_lover

geez...why r these ppl so obsessed with rekha and ab these days??? doesnt make senseπŸ€”

Well we constantly have topics on Shahid-Priyanka,Ranbir-Kat, Ranveer-Anushka so why not AB and Rekha? Besides they are quite entertaining!
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodbabe1

I so want to know whta the title of this cover says, can anyone read this language?

I think its in gujrati and says rekha amitabh ki love story ka ant(end of rekha amitabh's love story)
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

I think its in gujrati and says rekha amitabh ki love story ka ant(end of rekha amitabh's love story)

Oh ok, thanks πŸ˜ƒ Guess they were reffering to Parveen Babi as being the cause of the "Ant" then