India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

reaction to the hot promo

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
so i talked to my mom and she told me that kmh2 was too lovey dovey..  its too revealing/ too intimate.. blah blah blah...

i was like what are u talking about mom..they fight more than anything..and dadi's scenes are funny, not intimate.. and time by time we have to see her mother's tears!    i mean imo, dadi's revenge(fanfic) is more intimate than the show!lol 

anyways, misunderstanding was cleared.. she saw the hot/sexy promo of roop tera mastana(arjohi in black/cottege) and reacted badly..  but i cleared it up for her..lol

so i wanna ask you guys...  did any of your parents see that.. how did they react? luckily for me,  i live on campus but the way she sounded, it was like the next time i come home, there won't be imagine left!lol    and what about siblings who don't watch kmh.. i know if my brother saw that he would flip out on me!lol

Edited by brainychild92 - 27 February 2011 at 12:39pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14-anzaeram-gemini1217princess_star11rasika_DS-Zeenat-mIsHeZ.xAnkitaKaran-TeekhiMishti-shibz

Lornab70 Groupbie
Lornab70
Lornab70

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
My  mother also  saw  that  promo  bt didn't react  atall moreover  my  father  also  saw bt  none  of  them overreacted.... As if  we  can  see  holly  films  nd see  those scenes  then  thus  promo  is  not  that  vulgar  rather  very  good.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14AnkitaKaranshibz

whatsername Goldie
whatsername
whatsername

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
I showed my mom the day it came out, and she was like "Arjun's so hot " lol 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gemini1217niya_sroshaniDAnkitaKaranSiddhi_shibzwida

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
my parents havent seen it
but i think they will be like.. hmm indian tuff getting revealing as well
but not liek you nt allowed to watch it!! they wont say that..lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

Aneeka_GS Goldie
Aneeka_GS
Aneeka_GS

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
My mom's been singing roop tera mastana in the house, ever since she saw the promo D'oh but she hasn't got to see the actual epi yet, she can't wait to watch it tomorrow LOL

Dad hasn't seen it, more into news, politics and old movies, but if he did he would probably compare it to the old rtm movie scene

AnkitaKaran-TeekhiMishti-shibz

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
^^ hehehe really?? lol
your mom seems fun..lol
princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by whatsername

Wow you must have a supporting mum! Lol!

My mum didnt like the new promo and changed the channel asap when it showed. And just dont ask about my brother he DID FLIP and said 'Nobody's gona watch this channel anymore!'- But we still watch imagine as a family, shows like BAVD, Rakt Sambandh and AKB. However I rely on the live updates on IF to catch the latest of KMH as I have to share my comp with my sister since mine is being fixed- and I would be dead if she finds out that I watch it online!

Life can be soooo difficult sometimes!

brainychild92-TeekhiMishti-shibz

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by whatsername

haha! i wish.. mama said arjun ko tho nanga karne wali thi... i was like mom...  we see more skin on bollywood... 

ya she is disappointed that now adays tv is going all western too but i mean times are changing and she accepts that too... but ur mom is  too good.. thats something i would expect one of my aunt's to say.. not my mom..lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index