Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist of Fate~MG~EpiAPg139/EpiBPg140(23/11/11) (Page 79)

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishk

Originally posted by abinash079

Hey guys,
I will update the part in an hour or two so stay tunes :D

Luv u all<333
Kashish               

hey dear can i ask u a question would this be a happy ending or a sad ending FF plz tell me and waiting for the next part

Hey sweetheart,
Normally it will be happy ending but then it depends on all of your comments.
So guys, if you don't want a sad ending then please comment and like open heartilyHug
I will update in a while :D

Luv u<333
Kashish

i m a sucker of happy ending and want them to live happily but that to happen maan has to do something for geet and her family to bring back the trust and love of her for him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk*Dakoo_Minzy*

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged

i m a sucker of happy ending and want them to live happily but that to happen maan has to do something for geet and her family to bring back the trust and love of her for him

You know after all the past that I wrote, I was in a great thought for few nights how should I do a happy ending in this story? After all he did in the past, it is hard to forgive everything... So let's see If I give you all a happy ending or not. All I have to say dil khol ke comment and like karo and mein happy ending dedounggi Big smileHug

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dakoo_Minzy*abinash079

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged

You know after all the past that I wrote, I was in a great thought for few nights how should I do a happy ending in this story? After all he did in the past, it is hard to forgive everything... So let's see If I give you all a happy ending or not. All I have to say dil khol ke comment and like karo and mein happy ending dedounggi Big smileHug

Luv u<333
Kashish

yes u r right  let's see what have stored for maaneet and i wanna ask how many total parts this FF consists of if u have any idea

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged

yes u r right  let's see what have stored for maaneet and i wanna ask how many total parts this FF consists of if u have any idea

Actually I have no idea, I mean I have the story in my mind but when I start writing I am not sure how much part will it take. All I can say it will be around 10 more parts, well that is my guess so no guaranty. I just hope you are enjoying the FF because you all are getting bored then I will have to end it soon as I don't like dragging it while people are bored. :D

Luv u<333
Kashish

abinash079

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Actually I have no idea, I mean I have the story in my mind but when I start writing I am not sure how much part will it take. All I can say it will be around 10 more parts, well that is my guess so no guaranty. I just hope you are enjoying the FF because you all are getting bored then I will have to end it soon as I don't like dragging it while people are bored. :D

Luv u<333
Kashish

definitely not getting bored it's bit different and yes plz dont drag very much as i see many writters just drag it endlessly but u r not dragging it that's really good

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Luv u<333
Kashish

definitely not getting bored it's bit different and yes plz dont drag very much as i see many writters just drag it endlessly but u r not dragging it that's really good

You know that feels so good to hear it :D well for me the main thing is to cover the main topic, which for my FF is still going on... so let's see what will happen in the future. But yeah, as soon as you get started feeling bored just PM me on 'kashishkPM' I will try to wrap it sooner than I would have planned normally :D

Luv u<333
Kashish
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Part 26 on Page 71+Promo on Page 79

PART 27

"Here the divorce paper... That's the advantage that you get everything on the tip of your finger when you are rich" he said laughing on her condition as he threw the papers on her.

Saying this, he closed the door of the house. He didn't know why his heart cried in pain again. He wasn't happy with all that he did. He went back in the room and didn't know why his guilt was rising in his heart.

"No I can't be guilty, she completely deserved each and everything of this" he said angrily as he messed up his whole room by throwing stuffs on the floor: lamp, sheets, books...

After that night, he went to every other girl, slept with them, only to forget her.

***FLASBACK END***

As soon as he was done, he received a well deserved slap from Muskaan "I can believe you did this. Why is that, my every relation just betrayed me. why?" Muskaan was crying listening everything.

"how could you do this?. Aren't you a human?. How could you forget your values?" she shouted at him.

Maan's head was dipped down, he was ready to hear anything because after what he did to her, he didn't deserved anything better than this.

"I never knew you can manhandle a girl, I never you could steep so low, I never knew you were such a coward to take advantage of someone weaker than you physically" Muskaan said through her tears.

"I can't believe you all did this to me... forget me, what you did to Geet is unforgivable." Muskaan said sniffing. "I don't know how all of them have accepted me, after what all of you did, I am not even able to in anyone's eyes" she said wiping her tears but to no avail as they started welling again.

"And Muskaan that is not enough. You have to know what happened to Geet after that" came a voice. Muskaan and Maan looked up and saw Rahul there.

Maan closed his eyes in pain. His Geet had suffered more than he could even anticipate.

"More?" Muskaan was baffled, her eyes were red with all the crying.

"Yes Muskaan, but only if you can bear more... I am feeling really guilty to make you go through all this" he said taking her hands in his and continued "but you wanted to know everything and I guessed it is better now than later in your pregnancy" he said kissing on her forehead. "I know you want to know everything else too but not now, you need rest now" he picked her up and she encircled her hands around his neck and wept.

Maan just looked at them and wonder how much Geet had suffered after he threw her out. She needed him a lot but he was nowhere near her, in fact he gave her such a pain that one couldn't forget all life.

Rahul sighed "Muskaan needs a nap now, once I will tell Muskaan the rest I want you to be there, I want you to know how much Geet suffered because of you. Because of your insensitive behavior. I will sms you as soon as I feel Muskaan is ready" saying Rahul left from Maan's room.

As soon as they left, Maan fall down on his knees and burst out crying, 'why Geet? why didn't I hear you out once?'

On the other side, Rahul took Muskaan in their room and placed her on the bed gently. "Jaan, yeh juice pee lo and painkiller bhi lelo" he said passing her the glass of orange juice which she took with shaking hands, while he sat beside her, hugging her and caressing her hairs.

Seeing Muskaan's state he felt bad but she wanted to know everything and as he had said before it was better to know at that moment than later in the future. He helped her drinking the juice along taking the medicine, Muskaan just had the medicine and drank without even a word.

As always, he could guess Muskaan must be feeling insecure and it was bond to happen, all her relations betrayed her. "Muskaan, are you ok?" he said placing a kiss on her forehead.

She shook her head and cried on his chest "why Rahul? why everyone hurt me? you won't hurt me right?" she asked while chocking on her words

"no I will never hurt you, I love you a lot, you are my life and I can never thing to punish you for some else's crime" he said pecking on her cheek then her lips, this calmed her a bit. Rahul massaged her head and she felt asleep as she was emotionally worn out.

Rahul laid next to her, just staring at her. Seeing her state he was thinking to give up the idea to tell her anything more. He couldn't see her in so much pain. Taking a deep breath he slept next to her.

After few hours, they woke up and Muskaan felt really fresh. The sleeping did some good to her. Rahul felt glad that he did that now he was pondering over the next step. Rahul brought food for her and fed her, Muskaan fed him as well.

Muskaan relaxed in his embrace "Rahul, I want to know the rest, I want to know how low my old relations can stoop" she said with anger in her eyes as soon as she remembered the conversation she was having.

"but Muskaan, jaan, you are not ready. Let's just drop the discussion" he said concerned for her.

"no Rahul, I have to everything... And my pain is nowhere near Geet's so don't worry about me. Apart that you are beside me" Muskaan said through her tears. She couldn't even come up to think about Geet's pain. Rahul kissed on her hairs.

At this moment, she still could remember how hurt she had been staying away from Rahul for few months and here with Geet the situation was far more worse.

"ok, let me sms Maan but before that let me make myself clear as soon as you can't take it anymore just tell me and this will be the end of the discussion for today, is it ok for you?"

"yes" She nodded and kissed on Rahul's lip, thanking him for coming in her life and accepting her not bothering of her so called relationship.

Rahul smsed Maan, who came into their room after few seconds. Maan himself was looking so worn out and tired.

"sit down" Rahul told her while he side hugged Muskaan as he knew she would need him.

Meanwhile, Muskaan didn't even bother to look at Maan. Maan sat at a distance, afraid to hurt them as well. He was a beast.

"you remember when you threw her out?" Rahul asked her, anger taking over him.

Maan nodded painfully.

***FLASHBACK***

Geet painfully got in sitting position, every part of her body were shrieking in pain. She couldn't move from them.

Taking her phone out from her purse. She called at her father's residence. Though he wasn't there, their servants were still there. She called them at what place she was.

Soon a driver came, Geet struggled to stand up and sit in the car. As she sat down, she couldn't feel her body. She was numb.

As she reached home, Arohi was already there. She gasped seeing Geet's state. Rushing to her, she hugged her. "Geet what happened?" she was appalled.

"bhabhi, Maan married me to take revenge of his brother Abhimanyu's death, he didn't hear me, he hurt me" Geet said with so much pain, yet no tear came out. Saying so she passed out.

"Ramu kaka help" Aruhi called for help. The servant rushed to her, Geet had fainted in Arohi's arms. She looked so pale, so broken, so tired.

Both Arohi and the servant took Geet to the couch and placed her there. They called for their family doctor. By what Arohi told the doctor about Geet's present situation, she knew the matter was serious. "bring her in my clinic" she hang up the phone and got ready to go in her clinic.

She had been Geet's doctor for a long time, thus she knew her really well. She was her father's friend as well, they both studied in the same institute but later Shashank joined Sanjeevani hospital and she opened her own clinic.

"Ramu kaka, we have to take her to the clinic" Arohi announced worriedly. Geet's health was horrifying. They didn't know what happened.

The duo took Geet to Mrs Mishra's clinic, who was waiting for the them in the entry, with a stretcher.

"Thank god Aunty, you came so late in your clinic to check Geet" Arohi thanked her took her to Geet's room. All of them, put a lifeless Geet on the stretcher. "Ward boy, take her in the private ward" Mrs Mishra ordered the ward boy quickly, she was shocked to see Geet's state.

The ward boy took the stretcher in the private ward and then left as per instructed by Dr Mishra. Ramu kaka and Arohi were in the room as well.

The doctor told them "can you all please go out for a moment?"

Arohi and Ramu kaka left the room reluctantly. "Please... please don't tell anyone aunty... please" she mumbled in her unconscious state. Mrs Mishra held her hand reassuringly. Geet passed out once again. At that moment, she agreed with Geet but if the situation arise such that someone had to know, she would have to tell Arohi.

Mrs Mishra checked Geet and she was appaled seeing the wounds on Geet's body. They were burnt at several places and there were nasty bites, it was bleeding. Apart that, something forced her to check if she was expecting.

She was expecting. Geet was pregnant. Mrs Mishra ran few more tests on her and got to know she was a month pregnant. "in this situation, she is pregnant, it is very serious" this made her troubled.

Placing the glucose in place, she gave her painkiller injection. Apart that, she put ointment on her nasty wounds, which were unnumerable, all over her tiny and soft body. She knew Geet would sleep for a good amount of time due to the pain mentally and physically. The fact that she hadn't eaten anything added to the misery. Being a doctor, she could only examine the outside, she couldn't even come up to think what Geet must be feeling inside her. What her mentally state could be.

Taking a sigh, Mrs Mishra left the room and met anxious Arohi and Ramu Kaka in the corridor. "is she ok aunty?" Arohi asked anxiously, with tears in her eyes.  Geet hadn't been so broken before meeting Maan, when her brother went to jail and her father in hospital, in coma.

Mrs Mishra was really worried, she had always considered Geet as her daughter. She felt really concerned and scared to see her like this. "she is weak and she is pregnant, I gave her painkiller injection. She will most probably sleep around 2 days. Her body needs rest. You both go at home, the wardboy and a nurse would stay in the hospital. They would inform us if there is any problem"

"but she looked so weak?" Arohi asked worriedly

"she will tell you by herself" Mrs Mishra said hiding the concern.

After that all went to their home reluctantly, they were hell worried for Geet. "Geet is pregnant" Arohi was really feeling skittish. She didn't know what will be Geet's decision, she just hope everything would be alright.

After 40 hours, Geet came around after some difficulties and saw Mrs Mishra in her room. Her body was still in pain. Picking up the filled glass placed on the bedside table, Mrs Mishra passed it to Geet. With shaking hand she held it and drank, Mrs Mishra helped her to drink. "Are you ok sweetheart?" Mrs Mishra asked softly

"No Aunty" Geet said in a very hoarse tone, shaking her head, saying what she felt honestly.

"Geet, you are pregnant" Mrs Mishra broke the news, hoping that it will be a positive affect in Geet.

"I am pregnant?" Geet asked being surprised, for a moment her pain forgotten, her numb disappeared.

"yes my child, you are pregnant" she said lovingly, blinking her eyes in order to assure her.

"I am pregnant, I am pregnant" her lifeless body gained some life back, her eyes were radiating happiness. Her hands soon found her belly and she felt happy tears come out this time. "Aunty, I am pregnant, I am going to become a mother" she said happily, hugging Mrs Mishra excitingly, her life found a new reason to live.

"Yes sweetheart" Mrs Mishra said with a smile but then she asked in a serious yet worried tone "beta, why are there horrible wounds on yours body?"

Hearing this, all the nightmare came back in her mind, how Maan abused her, how he punished her for something she didn't do. She came out of the hug. "Aunty, Maan, my husband did that" Geet said, this time with painful tears.

"Geet you should lodge a complaint against him" she said holding Geet's cheek.

"no, no I can't" Geet shaking her head vigorously

"why?" Mrs Mishra asked with disbelief

Hey guys,
Here is the the next part, I really hope you liked the part and that you would want to read in the future too:D
So guys, here is the start of the past. Let me know ur opinion.

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in august (Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D).

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly or something like that please let me know :)

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).

If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D

All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.

And I'll PM later :)

PS: if you want PMs all u have to do is comment/press like button and add me in buddy list as 'kashishkPM' :).

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetnehavashistar432Candy_jsizzazubrBkhasMSgayatripriyanka86snemaananaum91mamatha.Classy_Galrostnazsijthendral_111Yellowtullips-divya-bhakbhartifanixraymaansi007pearl_warriormystique_girlDaninamicky11khushboo22sree.maneetsuba2011gangesegbninavi-shamima-puthmrk-1sweet cherryambbihaWater.rupzloveusanu3108krati5paponecon-Veritaserum-meettu.vrshn.jayshu17ambeernsimi91SONU_29TeamMcSwarekpunam2712love2_somaTyro-Mishu--Sexy-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.preethiaShalveseemamary-afsha-swetha10--Ratna--monikaseth*Dakoo_Minzy*abinash079_BlackPearl_singh24Junglebeespvdtaahir004

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
awesome update continue soon

kashishk

Go to top