Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist of Fate~MG~EpiAPg139/EpiBPg140(23/11/11) (Page 67)

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday in advance Kashish...
god bless u... 

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishk

Originally posted by sindu555

Originally posted by pearl_warrior

Originally posted by Water.

Maan is going through extreme torture...
If Geet takes revenge by purposely hurting him...than is that no tit for that...

Is forgiveness for other not imperative when you know the other person realizes their mistake and are repenting.

Does she have to hurt him on purpose? Is that right.

Thanks

I agree...
Geet knows that Maan is feeling guilty...
And is taking revenge by purposely hurting Maan...
While Maan did hurt Geet..But that time he thought dat she was at fault...

I agree that wat Maan did was bad ... but after that was he at peace .. wasnt he also burning all this while and still is ... he was burning with rage and heart break before and now he is burning all the more with guilt ...   Ouch 

and now when he is already repenting every living second of his life ... and burning with self hatred ... Geet is inflicting physical and mental harm ... to me this is like killing an already dead soul which is kinda extreme and brutal ... and very unlike Geet ... its very contradictory to her basic characteristics ...     Geet atleast had her kids to some wat soother her pain ... she had a friend in Rahul to share her pain ... but on the other hand Maan in addition to loosing his love and burning within ... lost his brother whom he loved to death ... wasnt that enuff torture for a normal human to loose all the sanity and block all rationality .. loose all logic to understand the gravity and depth of the situation at hand ... and top it all he had to face deception from his uncle who was a father figure for him ... the worst of all his he doesnt get acknowledged by his own kids ... no matter how bad the person is ... no one has the right to keep anyone from giving and receiving love to and from his own kids ... 

I donot intend to belittle GEet's sufferings but I donot agree with the treatment Maan is being rendered by her... she is taking the path which will eventually leave her with regrets for her actions later on ... 

continue soon ... (and plzz thora reham kero MAan per .. aisa bhi kya bigara hai becharay nay tumhara Kashish LOL )

continue soon

love
Sana

Hey guys,
First of all, I want to talk to everyone who commented as it means a lot to me :D

Now concerning this,guys, I am feeling really happy by you analysis, seriously, it is rare for me to see this kind of comments and I am really feeling good :D

I agree Maan is going through extreme pain but guys, he too feels he deserved it, otherwise he could have stop it, he isn't physically weak at all. He just wants to redeem his guilt.

Forgiveness is important, and one who forgives is a really good human being but then if we have to suffer so much, very few people forgive the other.

To decide if she did right or wrong, you have to know about their past. 

All your points are correct, Maan is repenting a lot, so much that he is ready for any kind of pain. Geet's character isn't like how she was in the start? you are right, with every hardship we learn to mask our emotions and circumstances sometimes forced to become a stone hearted. I agree she had her family, her children but what happened to her when she was married? what did Armaan do? in which circumstances did she have to leave her husband's house? did she have anyone at that time to support her? that are the questions to be revealed, after that I wish to see all of your opinions :)

Once again, I agree Armaan wasn't think rationnaly but doesn't it allow us to punish someone without knowing the entire truth. It would have been a complete another story if he would have found out the truth and the finding her at fault. That is actually a lesson for us, that we should never make assumption and hurt someone.

All that is related to the children, i can't say anything as you are right but...

Ridhima's suffering are yet to come, the past including Abhi and Vivek isn't nothing of what is to come up.

Don't worry, in the next part, I will start revealing the past and then I will wait for you answer: If you want her to give him, in what situation??? Lolz usne mera kuch nahi bigara but he is just the male lead abhi story ka bhi to kuch karna hai na ;) :) I sincerely hope u will like it :)

I will try to update by friday but no promises as Ramadan started and I feel really tired the whole day. :(

By the way, Ramazan Mubarak to everyone :)

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/83/248894630_8d28a5457d.jpg

Luv u all<333
Kashish

I agree Maan is going through extreme pain but guys, he too feels he deserved it, otherwise he could have stop it, he isn't physically weak at all. He just wants to redeem his guilt.

The instant a person knows they have done wrong and they want to repent and redeem, that moment in time, that present moment...their sins r forgiven. It is just the realization ...when it hits u...it takes u to an elevated state of mind and heart... Talking about it from a KARMA, religion prespective...etc.

Forgiveness is important, and one who forgives is a really good human being but then if we have to suffer so much, very few people forgive the other.

Every single person or human being is different, everyone's life circumstances are different. It really takes a person with huge heart  forgive someone. I am not asking Geet to forgive him, but at the same time Geet is not doing right but hurting him on purpose. She can juss leave him na, why bring him over and torture him more. What is Geet trying to prove here...- that she was immensely hurt and now wants to take revenge?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pearl_warrior

Maan is going through extreme torture...
If Geet takes revenge by purposely hurting him...than is that no tit for that...

Is forgiveness for other not imperative when you know the other person realizes their mistake and are repenting.

Does she have to hurt him on purpose? Is that right.

Thanks

I agree...
Geet knows that Maan is feeling guilty...
And is taking revenge by purposely hurting Maan...
While Maan did hurt Geet..But that time he thought dat she was at fault...

I agree that wat Maan did was bad ... but after that was he at peace .. wasnt he also burning all this while and still is ... he was burning with rage and heart break before and now he is burning all the more with guilt ...   Ouch 

and now when he is already repenting every living second of his life ... and burning with self hatred ... Geet is inflicting physical and mental harm ... to me this is like killing an already dead soul which is kinda extreme and brutal ... and very unlike Geet ... its very contradictory to her basic characteristics ...     Geet atleast had her kids to some wat soother her pain ... she had a friend in Rahul to share her pain ... but on the other hand Maan in addition to loosing his love and burning within ... lost his brother whom he loved to death ... wasnt that enuff torture for a normal human to loose all the sanity and block all rationality .. loose all logic to understand the gravity and depth of the situation at hand ... and top it all he had to face deception from his uncle who was a father figure for him ... the worst of all his he doesnt get acknowledged by his own kids ... no matter how bad the person is ... no one has the right to keep anyone from giving and receiving love to and from his own kids ... 

I donot intend to belittle GEet's sufferings but I donot agree with the treatment Maan is being rendered by her... she is taking the path which will eventually leave her with regrets for her actions later on ... 

continue soon ... (and plzz thora reham kero MAan per .. aisa bhi kya bigara hai becharay nay tumhara Kashish LOL )

continue soon

love
Sana

Hey guys,
First of all, I want to talk to everyone who commented as it means a lot to me :D

Now concerning this,guys, I am feeling really happy by you analysis, seriously, it is rare for me to see this kind of comments and I am really feeling good :D

All your points are correct, Maan is repenting a lot, so much that he is ready for any kind of pain. Geet's character isn't like how she was in the start? you are right, with every hardship we learn to mask our emotions and circumstances sometimes forced to become a stone hearted. I agree she had her family, her children but what happened to her when she was married? what did Armaan do? in which circumstances did she have to leave her husband's house? did she have anyone at that time to support her? that are the questions to be revealed, after that I wish to see all of your opinions :)

Once again, I agree Armaan wasn't think rationnaly but doesn't it allow us to punish someone without knowing the entire truth. It would have been a complete another story if he would have found out the truth and the finding her at fault. That is actually a lesson for us, that we should never make assumption and hurt someone.

All that is related to the children, i can't say anything as you are right but...

Ridhima's suffering are yet to come, the past including Abhi and Vivek isn't nothing of what is to come up.

Don't worry, in the next part, I will start revealing the past and then I will wait for you answer: If you want her to give him, in what situation??? Lolz usne mera kuch nahi bigara but he is just the male lead abhi story ka bhi to kuch karna hai na ;) :) I sincerely hope u will like it :)

I will try to update by friday but no promises as Ramadan started and I feel really tired the whole day. :(

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The same above question goes to Geet! Geet found out that Maan was not aware, she realized it that he did not know. Yes, he made a hasty decision and punished her for the something she did not do...but now Geet knows the truth!

If Geet knows the truth now and yet she wants to torture Maan...den what is the difference between her n Maan. I think in her doing so...she will be even shallower than Maan in terms of a human being. Because she is doing all of this knowingly...whereas Maan did all of this unknowlingly.

Badle ki aag...me sub kuch jal jata hai...sab kuch.

sanu3108

angelina_2005 Goldie
angelina_2005
angelina_2005

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged

hey awesome part... feeling sad for maan :(( !!!!!!

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Part 24 on Page 62

PROMO

"Maan, I want to talk to you alone" Said Muskaan, with serious face

Maan just nodded and followed her, he knew was going to come, his... their past was going to be revealed.

What is Maan and Geet's past?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey where are you Geet sweetheart?" a voice came from the gate.

Who is there to visit Geet?

"what is that honey?" he asked her. He would have been shocked if it wasn't her but he knew her.

"why do man drink milk on this day?" she asked curiously.

Taking a sigh, Muskaan sat down next to him. "Maan, is there something that you haven't told me?" she asked initially, to know if he was willing to tell it by his own.

Will he tell her?

Hey guys,
First of all, i want to say thanks to everyone who analyzed the last part, I am really happy with them the way they show their opinion, especially 'water.'. I would like to know everyone's  review for the next part as well :)
Here is the promo, I hope you liked . :)
Do tell me if you liked the promo or not?
Guys few pics of my outing will be posted below this intro :)
All comments, criticisms, questions and suggestions are most welcome.

Really Important Note

Hey guys,
How r u all?
U might be thinking I do leave a lot of notes here but they are important and this one is important too.
The last few years, I wrote a lot of stories to entertain you guys and as well as share my passion.

Now it is time for you to show how much you appreciated my work, there are award nominations going on. Please guys, if u liked my FFs, please nominate them. Don't let me down please. Here is the link:

FF Awards Nomination Thread!

and here is the link to all my FFs:

My FFs Gallery

Guys, please please, nominate me for the awards and as well as vote for me when the times come. I really need all of your supports. I really hope you guys won't disappoint me :D

And guys, Ramazan Mubarak to all of u :D

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

muji786.vrshn.-Sexy-singh24Junglebeespvd

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Hey guys,

Luv u all<333
Kashish

Ramadan Mubarak to you too ... 

just a request ... watever the past may be ... plzz dont let Maan doubt her with his children in the past ... plzzz .. no ... that wud kill MAan for me ...  (mein Maan ko itna bura nahin dekh sakti that he doubts GEet's pregnancy Ouch)  ...  and btw I want a happy shappy end with Maaneet together ...  

btw how many more parts are left for this FF?

HAppy Birthday to you in advance ... when is ur b'day?

love
Sana

Kher Mubarak :D
uh oh can u promise me one thing if this is the case you won't hate me or beat me up with chappals Ouch u have to keep reading to know what he did, which u will know not in the next part but in the following part :) but but jo bhi ho don't throw tomato on me Deadlolz
For Maaneet's happy ending, I need all of ur supports :D

Uh, if you guys wants me to finish it soon, I can wrap it soon  :)
My bday was on 3rd August. :) Thanks a lot for tje wishes :D

Luv u too<333
Kashish

sanu3108

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Hey guys,

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The instant a person knows they have done wrong and they want to repent and redeem, that moment in time, that present moment...their sins r forgiven. It is just the realization ...when it hits u...it takes u to an elevated state of mind and heart... Talking about it from a KARMA, religion prespective...etc.
I so agree with you but in the next part you will know Ridhima's point of view and eventually, Armaan will start telling about their past. I agree with all the points cited :D

Every single person or human being is different, everyone's life circumstances are different. It really takes a person with huge heart  forgive someone. I am not asking Geet to forgive him, but at the same time Geet is not doing right but hurting him on purpose. She can juss leave him na, why bring him over and torture him more. What is Geet trying to prove here...- that she was immensely hurt and now wants to take revenge?

That is my point, it takes a lot to forgive someone and we humans sometimes can't come to forgive someone. Yes she can leave him but the only thing he would do is to suicide, you guys have seen it in the scene after the court, he was actually ending his life. This the dilemma of Ridhima. Hopefully she will forgive him soon.. :) by what she is proving and what not everything will be in front of you very soon :D

Luv u<333

Kashish

sanu3108

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Hey guys,

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The same above question goes to Geet! Geet found out that Maan was not aware, she realized it that he did not know. Yes, he made a hasty decision and punished her for the something she did not do...but now Geet knows the truth!

If Geet knows the truth now and yet she wants to torture Maan...den what is the difference between her n Maan. I think in her doing so...she will be even shallower than Maan in terms of a human being. Because she is doing all of this knowingly...whereas Maan did all of this unknowlingly.

Badle ki aag...me sub kuch jal jata hai...sab kuch.

Being not aware after asking the question to someone and not receiving the response is another thing but being not award because you didn't let the other person tell his part of story is a different thing, right? if you can remember, when Armaan proposed her at that very precise moment, she wanted to tell him about her past.

Shayad, badle ki aag mein, sab kuch jal to chuka hai.. Kis haad tak woh to unke guzre hue kal ke bare mein jaan ker hi pata chale ga :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

sanu3108

Go to top