Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
PART 29 on PAGE 90 + Promo on PAGE 94
THANKS NOTE

(See the below POST, there is a special gift for all my loyal readers :D🤗)

Hey guys,
How r u all?
Before everything, as I really told, I have a bad news, guys my uni started today... so If I will be regular or not in my updates I don't know :(... Seriously I don't like to make delays or anything but this year is the toughest year of studies of my life. Once I am done with one of the FFs I will just keep one on going FF so I can provide you with updates as soon as I can :D... Guys I really need your support :D

Coming to the parts and Promo: Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did make my day, thanks :D

As you already know, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

I'll update the next part soon, hopefully :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list as 'kashishkPM' if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

kashishk thumbnail
Hey guys, here is a siggy from my behalf, made by my sis, for all the people who nominated me for the FF awards, thank you guys. I am really grateful of you all 🤗

Luv u<333
Kashish
kashishk thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
-SwaSan- thumbnail
 ufff yar what a update feel sorry for both maan and geet and if i was not wrong the slap is for maan bachara...😭😭yar plz maan and geet ki reunion kardo plzzz and waiting for next update well very nice FF
sweet cherry thumbnail
loved da update
do continue
i want dem to get bj together but it gona take tym coz maan was evil to geet
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
uff... its getting more interesting
shalinisaran89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome upd...
lov it...

ArjunKiAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
u made me cry. How can a dad hear all these pains of his daughter. it was so emotional yaar. i loved it.
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
felt sorry for geet
is geet gonna slap him
uvsss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi iread ur ff in one go its good..i had a sincere request plzzz dont reunite maan and geet  even if maan regrets he doesnt deserve her.he is not worth to be forgiven just becoz the characters name is maan.Edited by uvsss - 12 years ago