Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist of Fate~MG~EpiAPg139/EpiBPg140(23/11/11) (Page 51)

SaJan-SaJan Goldie
SaJan-SaJan
SaJan-SaJan

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
loved d updates...
finally d truth is out...
plz do cont soon..
thnx  4 d pm..

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
i just hope that geet forgives maan quickly before its too late and at that time even forgiving wont bring back maan why i m feeling that when geet would forgive maan at that time geet might loose him forever
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
PART 21 on PAGE 45 + Promo on PAGE 47
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did make my day, thanks :D

Though, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

I'll update the next part today, hopefully :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

puth-shamima-Tyromaaneetsangelswetha10singh24CrazyCutesy_BlackPearl_spvd

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
PART 21 on PAGE 45 + PROMO on PAGE 47
PART 22

"Dad don't cry, I am back and now no more tears" Arjun said coming out of the hug and wiping his father's tear.

"you are right, this calls for celebration" Geet joined them again in a hug. Soon enough, Aruhi, Diya and Rehan joined them.

Maan stood in the background with tears in his eyes. Their family had been separated because of Vivek, a one happy family. Arjun was imprisoned with no mistake of his, he just wanted to protect Geet.

Wiping his tears, he took a painful sigh. Seeing how Shashank loved his children he felt miserable as he wouldn't be able to behave the same with his babies with his family as he separated her from him and now he deserved to stay alone. To suffer this.

What if he had asked explanation from her before taking any action. Well of he asked nothing of this would have happened. He felt disgusted on himself. His brother loved Geet so much to even protect her when drunk and he, Maan, being in conscious couldn't protect her. In fact, he himself hurt her. Maybe so much that he could not even ask forgiveness.

Strange to say , but something you believe to be the truth with one opposite statement your worlds turns ups and down. That was the same situation of Maan. He from always believed that Geet was at fault, so much that he didn't consider anything else that could be the reason but then when the truth came out in front of so many people. He felt the worst human on the earth, he hated himself.

"Uncle, it is bad to stare at a family moments like this. Why don't you go in your room" Rehan said straightforwardly, with his hands on his hips.

As Maan heard this, he felt his heart wrenching,get pierced with hundreds of knifes. He nodded painfully and left to his room. He didn't even have the courage to look at someone else.

That day, his own blood, his own son told him to go away from their family moments. Why wouldn't Rehan behave like this as Maan himself lost that right.

Entering in his room, as his eyes fall on a mirror, his eyes casted down. He couldn't even face himself in the mirror anymore and if he did he avoided looking into his own eyes. As his eyes taunted him. He had failed the most important relations in his life.

Meanwhile, all of the other went to their respective works as Shashank went to take a nap. Geet went in the kitchen to prepare te dinner along the cooks.

"we are back" Rahul yelled excitingly from the bottom of the stairs.

Hearing his voice, all knew it was Rahul. Geet and others came down, they were really happyu to have them back. For sure they missed them.

Rahul rushed to Geet and hugged her "we succeeded finally" and then as he looked at Arjun he marched to him and took his blessings. He had always considered Arjun as his brother and respected him a lot. "Sorry bhai, I wasn't there when you needed me"

"It doesn't matter.as I know you were always with me emotionally even if not physically" Arjun hugged Rahul.

Geet saw Muskaan's eyes filled with tears. Muskaan rushed to Geet and hugged her "I am sorry Geet... I am sorry for all that my brother did to you"

"Stop it" Geet said angrily and came out of the hug. She didn't expect this. She had took Muskaan as her sister and she was seeking forgiveness with no fault of her. "there is no fault of yours and if you mention all those past events, I won't talk to you" she said strictly

Muskaan nodded through her tears and hugged her. She couldn't believe that this one went through so much and yet was brave.

"Rahul, won't you introduce us to your wife?" Arjun asked, side hugging Aruhi.

"Of course" Rahul said with a big smile. All of them reached to Muskaan "she is Muskaan Grewal my wife" he introduced her to everyone proudly.

Muskaan looked at him feeling amazed. He loved her so much in fact alll of them. People in the part related to her, who hurt them didn't mean to them that they would hurt someone for other's crime.

"Muskaan this is my Arjun bhai" Rahul introduced her to his cousin cum bhai. Hearing this, Muskaan took his blessings but before she could Arjun stopped her "Don't, I don't like when my sister's touch my feet" he said with a smile.

Hearing this, Muskaan's tears came out more and she hugged him. She felt blissful that they accepted her without any problem.

"She is my soon to be bhabhu Aruhi" Rahul continued once she came out of the hug.

As Muskaan was about to touch her feet "no please don't touch my feet, I am not that old" she said dramatically. No one would believe she was a lawyer.

All laughed at this "who would believe you are lawyer" Rahul said teasing her bhabhi

"all believes" she stuck out his tongue. They shared a perfect bond of dewar and bhabhi already.

"Mamoo, I think you forgot to introduce us" Diya said with an angry frown.

"uh ok sorry princess" Rahul picked her up and turned toward Muskaan "she is our little angel, Diya Rahul placed a kiss on her forehead and then picked up Rehan "and he is my prince, Rehan,nonidentical twin brother of Diya. They are Geet's children and our life" he said kissing Rehan.

This came as a shock to Muskaan, Geet had children, how was that possible. She looked at Geet confused. Nonetheless, Geet seemed really happy. "Rahul, where is her husband?" asked Muskaan, in a low voice so that only Rahul could hear it. By then, she had guessed there was something fishy.

"Sweetheart, you will know everything on the right time but please don't ask or say anything to Geet related to this" he said in a assuring tone. Muskaan nodded.

Right then, her gaze fall on Maan "what is Maan doing here?" she was literally shocked.

Maan had come out to see what it was. He was so happy to see Rahul and Muskaan back yet he felt miserable that he couldn't join in their family moments. He was just an outsider.

"uh Muskaan, you remember I told you there is few facts not revealed to you as for yet that is one of them. This would be revealed soon to. You have to wait for the right time as Maan or Geet would tell you about this" he said in a straight tone.

Muskaan looked confusingly at her husband, trying to understand what he meant. She truly hoped Maan didn't do anything wrong. Nonetheless, for now she had to meet Maan, the only relation left to her from her past.

Seeing all the happenings, Maan felt sad maybe he even lost Muskaan, his sister. Maybe she wouldn't come to him. Maybe she knew the truth. He was a lonely soul in the world. Even having so many relations he didn't expect to be with them like a family.

As he saw Muskaan coming to him, he lowered his eyes. How was he going to face her. He had let her down too. He had failed in every relations. "how are you Maan?" she greeted him with a hug.

He felt blissful, thankfully Muskaan hadn't left him side. Then again, he realized maybe she didn't know what he had done because if she knew he wouldn't meet him so nicely.

"I am fine, how are you? Rahul is keeping you happy right?" he asked her like a brother.

"I am fine and Maan, Rahul is the bestest husband in the world, he always keeps me happy" Muskaan said proudly looking at Rahul, who was staring at her as well.

Hearing this, tears welled out from Maan's eyes. He never kept Geet happy, in not terms he was the best husband. He was the worst human on the world.

"Enough of this now, come have dinner" Geet called all of them as the food was ready.

All smiled except Maan, who was so lost and guilty that even he wanted to smile fakely he couldn't. He didn't even expect to every as he lost that right when he hurt Geet.

As they all were eating with everyone teasing, suddenly Muskaan stopped and rushed to washroom in a room on the ground floor. All got worried, they thought she got offended with what they said. They all rushed behind her. The washroom door was closed, so Geet knocked.

No response. Geet knocked again. No response but then some strange voice came. "I want all of you out of the room expect Rahul" Geet ordered her as she had guessed what must be going on in the washroom. All obeyed Geet and left.

Opening to door, Geet and Rahul entered. In the process Rahul asked "is she ok?"

"I don't know Rahul, I think there might be a good news not sure tough" she said with a sigh and they entered.

As Rahul saw Muskaan throwing, he rushed to her and closed her ears. "Muskaan are you ok?" he asked her gently.

Geet too joined them and helped Muskaan vomiting easily. Muskaan threw up again and she was looking so pale and tired.

"did you eat something wrong?" asked Rahul worriedly.

"I am not feeling good at all" Muskaan said while throwing up again and tears coming out. After that she fainted.

"Rahul, I think I have to check her." Geet said to him as she was a gynecology doctor.

Without giving a thought to anything, he nodded and picked her up. Coming out of the washroom, he placed her on the bed. Geet brought her medical stuffs and made a check up. As she finished, she had a big smile on her face.

"Muskaan has fainted and you are smiling?" he asked angrily.

"Well, what else can I do. I never knew you are so fast. She is one month pregnant" she said to him with a teasing hint

Rahul felt at a loss of word, he couldn't believe this. His wife, his sweetheart was pregnant that was why she was throwing up. But then a sudden fear rose in his heart 'what if Muskaan doesn't want a baby right now?'

"what happened? Are you not happy" Geet asked him with a frown

"I am really happy, in fact I am over the moon" he said with a smile through tears. "but I am afraid of Muskaan's reaction" he said looking at Geet, his eyes showing his fear.

"why is that so?" Geet asked him, with disbelief.

"she always felt like settling down and then planning a family." he said while closing his eyes

Geet held his hands and said "you don't worry, I will talk to her if she doesn't look happy" she assured him with her eyes. "Don't you want to inform everyone?" she asked with a teasing smile.

"No, I want to wait for her to regain conscious" he said looking at Muskaan's pale face. Geet nodded and kept sitting with them on the bed.

Meanwhile, everyone outside, were getting worried "Arjun Mamoo, is Muskaan Mammi ok?" asked Diya cutely, worried for the sweet girl she just must some moments ago.

"Sweetheart, just pray for her" he said while kissing her, but in reality worried for her as well.

Diya nodded and joined her hands and prayed something in her heart. Whilst, Maan stood at a corner, worried for Muskaan, yet admiring his cute daughter. She was looking so adorable. Then his gaze fall on Rehan, who was looking really worried as well.

"Rehu baby what happened to you?" as Aruhi to him.

"have you see her Aruhi Maami, she was looking so pale when she ran away" he looked scared that something had happened to her.

"she is fine baby. Your mother is with her, you trust your mom right?" she asked while hugging him.

Rehan looked at her and nodded "I trust her the most in the world". It wasn't even a question to ask. He loved and respect his mother a lot so he had full faith on her.

Will Muskaan accept being pregnant at this stage? What is the past of Maan and Geet?  Will Maan ever receive his family's love?

Hey guys,
Here is the the next part, I really hope you liked the part :D
Back to present, now there is a lot more to come all i need is ur response and if u have any goods ideas for their moments don't hesitate to share it with me. :)
I truly wish that you enjoyed it and that you would want to read in the future too. :D

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in July (Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D).

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).

If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D

All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.

And I'll PM later :)

PS: if you want PMs and are not in my buddy list, please add me in ur buddy list :).

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetnehavashistar432Candy_jsmukadam12345678nonabebuArjunKiAsh-divya-skdevilrostMSgayatrisnemaanmamatha.anaum91BkhasbhakbhartifanYellowtullipssree.maneetkhushboo22pearl_warriorixraymaansi007SaJan-SaJanam_sweet_parimystique_girl-shamima-puthamita5payal.gupta177gangesegbpaponeconambeernrupzloveu-Veritaserum-jayshu17sweet cherrysanu3108ambbihaShalveseemamary--Ratna---afsha-mitzi11swetha10monikaseth*Dakoo_Minzy*-Mishu--Sexy-punam2712RageOfAnAngellove2_somamaaneetsangel6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.preethia---nishu---Tyro_BlackPearl_singh24abinash079CrazyCutesyJunglebeespvdKrishna_Souravtaahir004

-divya- Senior Member
-divya-
-divya-

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update! eager to know about their past!
abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
awesome part Clap
Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Awesome update x
Loved it
Cont soon Xx...