Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist of Fate~MG~EpiAPg139/EpiBPg140(23/11/11) (Page 32)

taibaaa IF-Rockerz
taibaaa
taibaaa

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
awesome part...

SaJan-SaJan Goldie
SaJan-SaJan
SaJan-SaJan

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
nice update...
hate vivek..
plz do cont soon..
thnx 4 d pm..
sweet cherry IF-Rockerz
sweet cherry
sweet cherry

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
loved da update
do continue
it was amazing
i hope maan understand wat geet went through

ninavi IF-Dazzler
ninavi
ninavi

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Awesome Graphic #17
gangesegb IF-Dazzler
gangesegb
gangesegb

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
awesome part...
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
PART 16 on PAGE 29
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
Sorry for the delay but was really busy and when free I was too tired to write anything :(
Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did make my day, thanks :D

Though, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

I'll update the next part today, hopefully :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

puth-shamima-sweet cherrytaibaaaswetha10rsroopaliSabmeratu.RageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangelCrazyCutesy_BlackPearl_spvd

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
PART 16 on PAGE 29
PART 17

"No Geet, I can't please marry me..." Abhimanyu harshly pulled Geet closer and was about to capture her lips. She pushed him away and slapped him. Her eyes were red in anger, her tears smearing her eye liner, her arms bruised by his fingers.

As he looked toward her face and then her arms, he realized what he was doing "I am really sorry"

Geet didn't look at him and ran away. She had to tell her brother everything. He was becoming a threat to her. She couldn't believe something like this could happen in this century.

What will be Arjun's reaction knowing someone is after his sister?

The second she entered at home, she took a sigh of relief, finally she was back in a secured place, her heaven. Her heavy breath was coming back to normal level. She had never been so much horrified in her life.

To her luck, her brother was back at home as per the servant told, he was in his room with Aruhi.

At first she thought to go and talk to her brother but then she stopped, she didn't want to interrupt their moments, she would wait until they came out thus she sat in the couch.

Geet's face was still showing the pinch of fear. She was waiting eagerly for her brother to come out.

Meanwhile in the room, Arjun and Aruhi were sitting on the love seat, cuddling up. "I want to get married to you soon" Arjun said planting a kiss on her forehead, showing her how much he loved her and needed her in his life forever.

"Even I want the same. I can't stay away from you anymore. You know I feel something, some emptiness in me when I am away from you but whenever I am with you, in your arms, I feel complete, with no void" she said in a voice full of love her head softly placed in his chest, hearing his low heart beat.

"You words make me lost in you. I feel to forget everything" he said while closing his eyes, only feeling her.

Aruhi smiled while blushing "can I ask you something?" she asked hesitantly.

"Is this even a question to ask. You can ask me whenever and whatever you want, I am yours" he said, pulling her more closer if it was possible.

At first she fumbled. "How many kids do you want?" she asked, looking in his eyes. Their was a blush crept on her face.

"Ahan , already planning about babies but I don't want at least for three years after marriage as I have business to look after" he said in a serious tone.

Hearing this, Aruhi's face fell down. She loved babies a lot and wanted theirs. She didn't know he would say this.

Arjun started laughing and hugged her tightly "I was kidding sweetheart. I want to have our babies, soon and that too 2." he said kissing her lips.

"Then why were you teasing me?" she asked with an annoyed look.

"What can I do, you look so cute" he said hugging her. Taking her in his warm arms.

On the other side, Geet couldn't seem to wait any longer, she was feeling worry in her. She didn't know why she was feeling this. She knocked on Arjun's door and waited for the door to open.

As the door opened, Arjun quickly realized something was wrong. He hugged her and then invited in his room. Geet greeted Aruhi and sat down. "what happened angel?" he asked her with concern, he had never seen her like this. Moreover, it never took him time to know she was stressed, they had a special bond. They always knew whenever the other was in problem that too without expressing it.

"Bhai, I want to tell you something important" she said, thinking if she should tell or not. She knew her brother and as well how possessive he was about her.

"what is princess?" he asked with a frown, he was getting impatient.

"Bhai, there is a guy, who is stalking me from quite sometime." she told him all that happened.  "He said he wanted to marry me when I refused, he tried to assault me" she said with her eyes closed and feeling really low. She still couldn't believe a man tried to kiss her.

"what is his name?" he asked controlling his anger.

Geet knew very well her brother was enraged and he knew he could do anything to protect, to keep threat away from her. His family including Aruhi meant a lot to him as well as their dafety.

"Abhimanyu Khurana" she said in a low voice.

"HOW DARE HE???" he stood up, his hand turned into fist, how could someone stalk his sister, Arjun Gupta's sister. "I will kill him" he roared in anger, "no one can mess up with Arjun Gupta's family member" his voice was full of venom and for sure he couldn't let any stone unturned to torture that guy.

"no bhai, please promise you won't do anything, I just want this matter to be solved without any violence" she said in a pleading voice

Hearing this, Arjun tried to control his anger, no matter how much he was angry but he couldn't refuse to what his sister was saying. Her words were his command. "Ok, but if he tries to do something again then he will see what I can do" he said angrily "regarding solution, I will appoint bodyguards for you when you are out of this house".

All he wanted at that moment was to keep his sister safe. Geet was his universe, he couldn't see her in pain. Her one tear and he could kill everyone around.

"Princess, please from now on, do keep your mobile with you and do call me whenever you sense anything wrong" saying this he hugged her. Finally, he felt at peace as he felt her relaxing.

Meanwhile, Aruhi admired their bond. Arjun could go to any extent to keep them safe. This added to one of the reason why she loved him, he had always protected her, showered her with love.

"If both brother and sister are done then I must add, soon to be Mrs Aruhi Arjun Gupta is also there" she said in a mock anger, in purpose to change the atmosphere.

"Oh that I can see that Mr Arjun Gupta was getting naughty with you Bhabhi, thanks to lovely red marks on your neck" she teased them while pointing toward the bite.

Although, Arjunwas her big brother yet they were like friends and she didn't let any chance to tease them, pull their leg.

"So what, when you will have a fiance or husband, we will see if he don't leave any red marks on your neck" Arjun said with a wink.

"and what about boyfriend?" Geet asked with a wink

"Boyfriend, he is not even allowed to touch you until some commitment is made" Arjun said with finality, he was really broadminded but couldn't bear his sister to be hurt.

***FLASHBACK END***

"Even though, I was being stalked we were happy in our little family, surrounded only by happiness" she said with smile

Maan heard this and was bewildered, his own brother was stalking her, wanted to marry her, tried to kiss her, Geet, his wife. He didn't know what more was to come. No matter how much he deny, he still loved Geet but still his mind couldn't believe his brother could do that, and to confirm his belief he looked at Vivek but what he saw shattered him.

Vivek's face was fallen down in shame, he couldn't face anyone not after his evil intention and actions were getting revealed.

Seeing this sight, Maan closed his eyes in pain. He was already feeling remorse. He gulped down the painful lump in his throat. His heart paining a lot. He opened his eyes, controlling his tears. He couldn't shed them not at least now.

"But Abhimanyu Khurana and Vivek destroyed our happy family. The people who were planning about their marriage and life ahead saw nothing but emptiness. Aruhi's fiance Arjun Gupta was sent to jail for 5 years, their dreams were shattered only because of Abhimanyu and Vivek. It didn't end right here, Abhimanyu and Vivek were like a nightmare to me" she said and took a painful sigh.

Whilst, Muskaan had more tears hearing this "how could Abhi bhai stoop so low? I always respected him, always listened to what he told, he was an idol person to be. Never could I have guessed that this was their reality" she said and Rahul kissed her tears away.

"Baby, we just could imagine and felt hurt to what happened but just imagine to what Geet had to go through and this is just the beginning" he said with a sigh.

"why always bad happens with good people?" she said in a hoarse voice due to silent crying.

"Because only good people have the courage to face it" he said with a firm tone.

"Rahul you won't leave me for what Abhi bh.. Abhimanyu Khurana and Vivek did, right?" she asked with a fear. Unknowingly this fear crept in her heart. She was afraid to loose, she had the insecurities.

"Never shona, you are my baby, my life. I love you the most in the world" he said pecking on her lips. If his wife was feeling insecurities then he was the one to make them vanish only then their trust level would raise.

"I love you loads too. I have lost you once, can't bear to loose you again" she said while hugging him tightly. "If Geet didn't tell me anything then we wouldn't have been together, she is like an angel sent" she said softly. Within no time, Geet made a big space in Muskaan's heart.

"Then one unfaithful day, Geet's life changed, changed forever..." Rahul started in a trembling voice. Geet was a sister to him and it hurt him for what she had gone through.

***FLASHBACK***

Geet was shopping with her friends and she was happy as she felt secured thanks to her brother. The bodyguards were always with her while she was outside and at the home she always had her father or brother or the guards.

She was laughing after ages and was really feeling relaxed. She shopped for herself, for her brother and father. Well, she was the one along to shop for them expect Aruhi had also joined in. Geet and Aruhi would go on spree.

Unlike everyday, Aruhi couldn't join her as she had an urgent meeting with her clients so Geet went for shopping with her friends.

After picking up a dress, Geet went to try it. Once she was done, she came out and the next second she was shocked as someone pulled her toward him. She gasped seeing Abhimanyu, she tried to push him away but he didn't bulge.

"Geet please listen to me" he said grabbing her arms

"No, you please let me go, I can't... I don't want to... talk to you" she said, still trying to push him away. She felt disgusted to be touched by him.

"I can't, why can't you understand" he said this with his eyes bright red, he was mad for her. It was his obsession.

She was still trying to wriggle out but he didn't let any change, his grip was getting firm. To her luck her bodyguards came and forcefully took Abhimanyu "leave me away, this is between me and Geet" Abhimanyu shouted angrily. He was spitting fire toward bodyguards.

"No there is nothing between you and me" Geet said, composing herself. She couldn't believe herself, that someone tried to be intimate with her. For the first time, a guy touched her and too was not what she wanted, it was against her will.

"Don't say this Geet, I love you" he said pleadingly, he was begging her.

"No, you don't love you, you are mad, you are obsessed to me. You don't love me" she said in determined tone." her eyes were filled with tears. Saying this she left with her bodyguards. She felt really thankful to her brother for the bodyguards as she was feeling really scared of him.

Finally she hoped that he wouldn't bother her anymore. But little did she know what had fate in store for her?

Hey guys,
Here is the the next part, I really hope you liked the part :D
I truly wish that you enjoyed it and that you would want to read in the future too. :D

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in June (Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D).

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).

If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D

All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.

And I'll PM later :)

PS: if you want PMs and are not in my buddy list, please add me in ur buddy list :).

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetchintushilpanehavashistar432Candy_jsfatiya52110reshmi87nazsij-Elfin-Yellowtullipsrostbirdy2011mamatha.surbhijn106Kaval05bhakbhartifanBkhasmaansi007ixraySujata77bobbydollSaJan-SaJankhushboo22mysticangelsree.maneetmansijani21am_sweet_parineethuMGgangesegb-shamima-puthtaibaaamrk-1ambbihasanu3108sweet cherrysmallville-Veritaserum-jayshu17rupzloveupreethiaSabmeratu.seemamaryShalve-Mishu-RageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangel6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6---nishu---punam2712*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10monikaseth-afsha-mitzi11--Ratna--Ash1991Loquacious_Aashabinash079CrazyCutesy_BlackPearl_Krishna_Souravspvd

rupzloveu IF-Rockerz
rupzloveu
rupzloveu

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
loved da update...

Go to top