Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist of Fate~MG~EpiAPg139/EpiBPg140(23/11/11) (Page 21)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
PART 12 on PAGE 18
PART 13

In between, the kiss, Geet heard her pager beeping thus she had to push Maan away. He stumbled on his feet and placed his hand on the wall to stable himself.

As she read the pager, her face went pale, her eyes were moist, she was trembling she looked in a miserable state. Maan observed her, he remembered the last time she went pale was when Vivek was out of coma. He wondered what it was that caused Geet behave more violently than before.

Even before, Maan could question what happened, she dashed out of the fire escape. As she reached the Operation Theatre, she asked the nurse, with tears rolling down, while pointing toward the OT "how is he?"

"He fall down in his school, had a sever injury on his knee but nothing dangerous. Mr Shubanker is in the OT" the nurse replied as she had been assisting Dr Shubanker

"Thank you" her voice disappeared in a matter of milliseconds. She entered in the OT and asked "how is he Dr Shubanker?"

"He is ok now but have to give him sedatives. He will come around withing an hour" he said placing his hand on her shoulder, he was Shashank's best friend and he knew everything that happened to them.

"Thank you uncle" she said, while moving toward him, attached with so many needles, his leg was plastered. He was so tiny and with all the needles he looked so vulnerable. Her heart pained to see him like this. Her life was lying there, in pain.

She went to him and placed her hand on his forehead "hey sweetheart, what is this? han? You really enjoy giving your sweetheart shocks right?" she asked through her tears. "I love you baby" she kissed on his forehead.

Maan went toward the OT. As he was about to enter, Shubanker stopped him "Dr Maan, Dr Geet needs sometime with him. Give them some time alone" Shubanker said and Maan nodded.

As Shubanker left, Maan set on the chair outside the OT. He didn't know what happened out of sudden. He didn't know who was in the OT. He didn't know who was the 'him'. He felt confused and frustrated.

Geet felt happy seeing him come around, his eyes opened slowly slowly, he scrunched his eyes for few seconds and opened the completely. It took him a while to adjust in the dim light. "What happened sweetheart?, why are you crying? asked the boy in babyish tone.

"My baby, you are injured and in hospital, that's why I am crying." she said caressing his cheek.

He wiped her tears with his tiny hands and said in a cute tone "Mama loves me a lot"

"Yes Mama loves you a lot, I love you a lot" she kissed on his forehead.

"Ryan loves you too Mama, I want to go at home to Nanu, Sis and Gayatri mausi" he said, while pouting.

"Oh han, so you tease your sister all the day" she said with a grin.

"What can I do, she looks so sweet when she is angry, her nose gets all red but I love her" he said in a low voice and smiled showing his little teeth.

Geet heard his innocent words and smiled. Her children, always irritate each other yet they loved each other a lot.

"Let me call the doctor so that either we shift you in a private room or take you at home" she lovingly and kissed on his cheek.

"I love you sweetheart, come back soon" he said with a wink. For sure, he was a charmer. He was a sweet little four years old boy, his had a million dollar smile. As well as had green hazel eyes like his mother.

She smiled and left the OT, to arrange for something. Maan stood up as soon as he saw Geet. "Geet what is the matter? Why you ran away so suddenly?" he was really worried.

"Nothing Dr Maan, I have some work" she left saying that.

Maan felt really irritated to see her going away, she didn't even reply to him. He had been waiting for her from the last one and half hour and all he got in response nothing. He was really furious on her.

Nonetheless, curiosity got the better of him to see him. He stood up and glanced to the other side through the glass. He saw a kid laying on the bed, attached with needles. He wondered who he was? and what relation did she have with this little boy?

Meanwhile, Geet met Shubanker and asked "Sir, Does Ryan have to stay in the hospital more or can I take him at home" her tone was a motherly one.

"You can discharge him as I know he has two doctor at homes who would take care of him. The most he need to rest is two days after that he may have some problems while walking for few days but he will recover soon." Shubanker said with a smile

Geet nodded gratefully and got ready to take Ryan back at home. Maan was still standing outside the OT, he had given all the interns their duties and was waiting for Geet now. He really wanted to know who the baby was.

Before looking at Maan she entered, soon after Shubanker entered. Geet was done with the discharge papers and picked Ryan up.

As they came out in the corridor, Maan scrutinized them. The boy had beautiful dimples, they looked so familiar. "Mama, I am so excited we are going home" Ryan said excitingly.

Geet smiled but suddenly a thought entered in her mind, Maan was just standing there. What if Maan got to know what she didn't want him to know. Not after what he did to her. Shrugging this thought, with confidence she walked out;

Maan was left shocked, why was the boy calling her 'mama', 'is it possible that he is my son?'. He was feeling uneasy, he wanted to know everything.

Even though, they had differences between them and a lot more ugly things still he was ready to believe it was his baby. Maybe he trusted Geet, somewhere deep down in his heart.

Geet took her baby at her father's house, where her children had been staying from the last few months with her father for safety reasons and so that she could work on her plan.

Concerning Shashank, if he got to know Ryan fall down he would come here rushing quickly from Goa, where he went for some important surgeries last week. That was the reason for which he wasn't informed. He had left the babies in their most trustworthy worker charge, Gayatri, who loved them as her own children. He was even aware of the case re-opening, though the phone and he was soon to come back.

Even tough, she felt like calling her father to come at home and he would have come as soon as he could yet she didn't want. He was, anyways, going to come the next day, she didn't want to make him worry.

That day, she forgot everything expect her children. She went at home and was greeted by Gayatri, babies nanny. "good evening Geet" Geet had clearly told everyone to call her Geet.

"Good evening aunty" she greeted back Gayatri.

"How is this naughty boy?" asked Gayatri. Although she accompanied him at the hospital but soon enough had to leave as she had to pick someone up. Moreover, she knew Geet and Shashank worked there, in Sanjeevani.

"I am fine girlfriend" he said cheekily and kissed on her cheek.

"He does stunt like this to scare us" Geet pulled his cheek and kissed on his forehead.

"Mama, bhai, you are back at home?" a cute little girl came rushing to her, with her toothy smile. Looking cute with two ponies on each side. She was looking happy to see her mother yet worried for her brother.

"Yes Diya, we both are home" she said, as she placed Ryan on the couch and picked Diya up. She gave a big kiss to her.

As Diya saw her brother, his leg was plastered as she saw this, her tears came out. "Bhai, you hurt?" she said touching his plaster carefully.

Ryan smiled looking his cute sister, she was worried for him even though he annoyed her the whole day. "It pains a little but it will go away after all I have mom, maasi and my sweet sis with me" he said and kissed on her forehead. Diya hugged her brother, she could feel his pain.

Geet took a snap of them, they looked so cute, so adorable. She felt like keep looking at them all her life. Eventually, she came out from her thought as she heard Diya.

"you are going to stay with us, right?" little Diya asked with a pout.

Geet was in dilemma lately as in to stay with her children all the while or not, she came up to the decision that 'no' was a better option' but now she was going to change her decision. No longer, she could stay away from there and she knew, they too were missing her loads but where supportive enough to understand her.

"Yes I am going to stay with my sweet pies" she said while giving them a sloppy kiss as they giggled.

Once they had their dinner, Geet sat in front of the TV with her two little devils. "I want to watch cartoon on CARTOON NETWORK" said Diya

"no I want to watch BOOMERANG CARTOON" Said Ryan, while making a baby face.

"Bhai, no don't make this face it isn't going to work and moreover, I am 3 minutes older than you" she said, putting her hands on hips.

"so what, only three minutes, that is nothing" he said in a casual tone yet babyish tone.

Geet shook her head looking at them, they for sure were naughty kids. "ok ok enough, I have an idea, we will watch half an hour CARTOON NETWORK and half an hour BOOMERANG CARTOON, is that ok?" she asked with a frown.

Diya and Ryan looked at each other and nodded. After that they cuddled up with Geet. Meanwhile, Gayatri, who was sitting along them, admired them to the fulled and prayed to God to keep them away from evil's eyes.

"Mama, go sleep" Ryan said, while stretching his arms out. As he was still weak so he felt sleepy. Moreover, it was time to sleep.

Geet smiled and picked him up, then she turned toward Diya "Princess, come let's go to sleep". As Geet took Ryan, Diya came with Gayatri.

Once there, Geet placed Ryan on the bed in her room. Ryan held her hand and said "mama, sleep with us?" he asked with a smile.

Hearing this, Geet nodded with a smile "I was missing my baby a loads so now that I am back, I am going to sleep with both of you" she said while pinching his cheeks and he rubbed them cutely.

Gayatri left, Geet laid in the middle of Diya and Ryan. and they both placed their heads on her chest. She smiled and patted their heads softly. Giving the a soft kiss, she dozed off.

Meanwhile, Rahul and Muskaan were in a big mall doing shopping. "Rahul how is this?" she asked placing the fabric on her.

Rahul looked at her and said "hmm not looking good"

As soon as Muskaan heard this, she placed the dress away even though she liked it. They continued shopping for a while and they came out.

"You wait, I will be right back" said Rahul, pecking her lips.

He rushed back in the shop and bought all the dresses she liked, he wanted to surprise her. Along that, he bought a hot nighty.

"why did you go back?" she asked with a frown.

"Oh I thought to buy some gifts for friends" he said with a smile. He hoped she bought his lie.

She nodded her head apprehensively and Rahul drove back at home. "I will order the food" saying so she moved toward the little dinning table.

Whilst, as soon as she left, he placed all the dresses on the bed along the se*y nighty. As Muskaan came back, she gasped, there was a huge pile of clothes on their bed. The next reaction of her was shocked. "this are the dresses that I saw in the mall" she said out a loud.

"yes they are" she heard a voice near her ear, which belonged to her husband. Rahul encircled his hands around her tiny waist and continued "and you like them a lot, just for me you left them" he kissed on her cheek.

"so you were teasing me all the while?" she turned toward him with a deep frown. She looking like if she will eat him.

Hey guys,
Here is the the next part, I really hope you liked the part :D
I truly wish that you enjoyed it and that you would want to read in the future too. :D

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in April and in May (Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D).

IMPORTANT POINT: If you find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).

If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D

All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.

And I'll PM later :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetnehavashistar432Candy_jsmukadam12345678-Elfin-Kaval05bhakbhartifanrostsurbhijn106khushboo22ixraykptlSaJan-SaJanam_sweet_parimansijani21m-g19mysticangelneethuMGgangesegbMsMovieloverputh-shamima-ambbihasmallvillesimi91paponeconMaaneet.Lover-Veritaserum-tintinu_Jyothi_jayshu17RageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangel---nishu---preethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.-afsha-mitzi11*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10Shalversroopali--Ratna--CrazyCutesy_BlackPearl_spvd

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
wow so maaneet
have kids together
cant wait when maan
find out
love it
there cutie pie
awesome update
pls cont soonnn
thank yu dear
CrazyCutesy IF-Stunnerz
CrazyCutesy
CrazyCutesy

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
awesome update
Kaval05 Senior Member
Kaval05
Kaval05

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Hey this is interesting please update soon want to know how this ff will go and what happened in maan and geet's past  
kptl Goldie
kptl
kptl

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Now this is getting more and more interesting
can't wait till maan really finds out
that thy had not one kid bt twins together lol
feels good that somehow deep down he
still trust her
mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
fabulous update
pls cont soonnn
thank yu so muchhh
preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
loved the update...
is it maaneet babies?
but cute twins and caring loving each other like their mother...
if they r his kids will he try for custody...
will he try to hurt geet by taking the kids away from her...i hope so not..i think somewhere he still loves her bcoz if he didnt then y wud he b worried for her when she left crying...
mysticangel Goldie

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top