Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist of Fate~MG~EpiAPg139/EpiBPg140(23/11/11) (Page 139)

freya123 IF-Sizzlerz
freya123
freya123

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
waitingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Part 38(Last Part) on Page 134/ Teaser on PAGE 138

EPILOGUE-PART A
(Hey guys, I want a lot of comments and like before I update the very last part)

"So Geet, will you marry me?" he repeated again the question

"of course I will" she said with a smile, yet with a blush.

"wow that is so cool, I will dance on my own parents wedding" Diya said excitingly and jumped in Maan's arms.

"yes princess and I will dress you up" Muskaan said, patting her cheek softly.

That night, Rahul and Muskaan entered their room. Rahul locked the door and turned off the lights. He picked Muskaan up and laid her down on the bed. Both their hert were beating at super speed with excitement, it had been quite a while that they made love.

He placed his hand on his stomach and said "baby, please sleep as what your parents are going to do is no something for you to see"

Muskaan giggled hearing this yet her eyes lowered with shy. She was really anticipating for this night.

"Muskaan, what are you fantasies?" he asked her as sitting next to her, he caressed her hairs.

"uh I..." she felt shy at that moment.

"I will ease this moment for you" he said as he placed her forehead. He continued showering kissed on her face.

"Rahul, please kiss me" she said breathing hard wanting his lips on hers.

He smiled hearing her wish, he kissed on her lips and they both savored the moment. He then kissed on other parts of her bodies while taking her clothes away "are you liking this?" he asked her gently as he kissed on her cleavage.

"yeah" she replied in passion.

Rahul continued kissing her and touching her, gently fondling her body. Touching at places that took her into dreamworld, she felt ecstatic. He kept on asking of she liked or not. Nonetheless, he could see discomfort on her face.

Muskaan, on her side, touched Rahul on his chest, on various parts making him hard. She kissed on his arms, his neck and went on. Her nails scratched his back in pleasure.

"I want you right now" Muskaan said, Rahul got the message loud and clear.

"ok, love" he said he fondled gently with her treasure and made her his once again. "Are you feeling fine?" Rahul asked, before he started giving her a ride.

"I am fine, please don't stop" she told him and he started making love to her. "I want you deeper"

He knew this could be dangerous so he started kissing her on her lips, to make her forget everything else, which worked like a magic. He made love to her and when they come together, he kissed on her lips and laid next to her. He took her into his arms and they both slept peacefully. They made love after so much time that it felt like centuries, they truly felt complete once again.

AFTER TWO WEEKS. NIGHT TIME

Maan and Geet's wedding was due to in three days and there stricly not allowed to meet before. Maan was staying at Rahul's house, with Rahul and Muskaan for company. Apart them, even Yuvraj and Tamana were to get married on the same day.

Tamana's parents came back to India thus Tamana stayed with her parents, who were doing all the preparations along with others as they decided to have the ceremonies and make them married in the same halls and share the expenses.

It was around 10 PM, "Maan, I want to meet you right now" commanded Geet and hung the phone.

There relation was going smoothly, they felt comfortable with each other. Finally, Geet got her complete happiness back.

As Geet told him to come, Maan knew he had to go, everything Geet said was what his heart wanted to do. He quickly sneaked out of his room and took a taxi to her house. As her room was on the second floor, he climbed up there.

"I am here" he whispered in her ear, as she was standing with her back to the balcony and seeing her kids, sleeping.

Geet turned and looked toward him. She looked completely fine and her face full of happiness.

"I am happy that you came, I am feeling very restless" Geet said, nonetheless, she wanted to forget the past but again and again the past was repeating in her mind.

"I know Geet, you feel restless because of what I did. But I promise you, I will shower you with so much love that you won't feel scared of me" he said kissing on her forehead. He knew after his deeds anyone would be afraid of him.

"Maan, after our wedding, I want to stay in our home, not in my parental house" she said him, wishing to have their own little home. Not that she didn't like here, in fact she loved it but she couldn't stay forever in her father's house.

"Geet, don't worry, I have a surprise house for you" he said placing a kiss on her forehead.

After few hours, Rahul was having a tough time with Muskaan. "Rahul I want to have rasmalai" Muskaan said caressing his cheek.

"Muskaan, please sweety sleep" he said cuddling up with her, she was just not ready to sleep.

"CAN'T YOU GET IT I WANT RASMALAI?" She shouted at him. Her mood swings were reaising day by day.

"where can I get it at" He looked at the clock "3Am of night?"

"can't you make it for me?" she said with a pout

"no" he said in clear voice

"here I AM CARRYING OUR BABY, I WISH TO HAVE RASMALAI AND YOU ARE NOT MAKING IT FOR ME" she said while crying her heart out.

Rahul moved to her and took her into a hug, she struggled at first then gave up "Muskaan, princess, I can't make it because I don't know how to... please don't cry, I can't see you crying" he said wiping her tears.

"but I want to eat something sweet" she said with her dried red eyes and she sniffed.

"how about ice cream?" he asked her as he took her into his lap.

"no" she shook her head

"Halwa?" he asked, hoping to hear a yes

"no" she said shaking her head.

"ok than jaan, tell me what do you want to eat as sweet but as well as something that I can make?" he asked her sweetly, as he nuzzled in her nape.

"cake, a yummy cake with loads of cream" she said liking her lips, ignoring his nuzzling.

"ok that is something that I can make. Do you want to wait here or come with me?" he asked placing a kiss on her forehead.

"go with you" she said sniffing for the last time her nose. She encircled her hands around his neck.

"ok jaan" he scooped her into his arms and took her to the kitchen. He placed her on the slab and started preparing the cook.

"I want to kiss you" said Muskaan, craving to feel him.

He came to her and gave her a long passionateness kiss. "I love you" Muskaan said with a smile as her lips were still against his.

"I love you too loads" he said with a wide smile.

After he was done, with the cake, he sweetly fed her and she fed him back.

The day before the wedding, it was the sangeet as well as the menhdi rasam. Both the grooms and brides's side were there. The brides were brought them in simple clothes. They sat in the little stages.

"Uncle, can I put the first trace of menhdi on Geet's hand?" Maan requested

"For sure" Shashank agreed

Along Rehan, Maan moved toward Geet, who was sitting with Diya in her lap and next to Tamana.

"I want to write something on your hand with menhdi, can I?" he asked, bending down on the same lever as hers

"sure" she said with a smile. From the time they confessed, he made sure she smiled and never was in pain.

Maan took her hand and started applying the mehdi, he wasn't a professional, in fact he didn't even know how to put mehndi. "papa what are you doing?" Rehan asked with his hands encircled around Maan's neck.

"Prince, I am applying mehndi on your mama's hand" Maan said and gave a sloppy kiss to Rehan

"papa what is mehndi?" little Diya asked, wearing a pink dress.

"This is mehndi" he sew the mehndi cone to Diya "we apply mehndi on hands or foot, when it is dried we wash it off. It is said that if the color is dark then the husband will love you a lot and few other believes. But for me, when mehndi's color gets dark means my Geet loves me, till it is dark my Geet loves me." he replied to their children and look toward Geet "I know mehndi's color can't measure up your love for me. If I still can't forgive myself than one will wonder how can you forgive me" he whispered near her ear

"Maan, why do you always remember the past?" Geet asked looking into his eyes

"so that I remember what I did and not to repeat it again" he hold her hand where he didn't put the mehndi "besides that I don't want to forget it, I never ever want to take you for granted, not even by mistake" he kissed her hand.

"Maan, I want you to love me straight from your heart and not love me out of guilt" Geet said, looking toward Maan.

"Geet, I love you a lot from the deepest core of my heart yet I can't help but feel guilty that my Geet was hurt because of stupidity. I promise you can punish me however you want to" he said, while continuying to trace the mehndi.

"Do you think I can punish you? specially when I forgave you?" she asked him, gazing into his eyes. They forgot they were surrounded by people, nonetheless, they were just family members and friends.

"I want you to punish me, you can tease me while making love to me that will be punishment enough" he said wiking at her, she shook her head at his naughtiness. He was getting really naughty day by day.

"ok now look at the mendhi" he told her and she looked at her hand. It was written "Maan ki jaan Geet"

Geet looked back at him and smiled. "bas issi tarah mujhse pyar karte raho" she whispered to him

"I promise you, this time I will never disappoint, my heart will never let me do it" he said as he kissed her other empty hand.

"Maan, if your romance is done can we continue with the function" Muskaan told him with a wink.

"of course why not. By the way, don't exhaust yourself, take some pause in between" he told her in a brotherly tone

"now please you too don't start it" Muskaan said with a pout "Rahul is pampering me from the morning, he makes sure that I don't exhert myself" Muskaan said with a sigh.

"he is right, after all he loves you a lot and he would want to see his Muskaan, without a smile" Geet said, gently assuring Muskaan "now you go on your side Maan and please take care of Rehan" she said with a smile.

"ok" he said as he picked up the little bundle of their love, Rehan.

"mama, can I go with papa too as I want to dance?" Diya asked innocently

"of course Shona" Geet while kissing her.

Maan took both the kids with him, who joined Rahul and other, to dance enthusiastically.

"I feel lucky to have him with me" Muskaan said, admiring Rahul, who in between kept checking on Rahul.

Geet smiled at her. She was really happy, everyone was happy. She was getting married again to Maan. Her best friend, Yuvraj, was also getting married to Tamana. Her brother, Arjun was married to Arohi after so many hurdles and Rahul was married to Muskaan, soon to be mama and papa. Shashank, her father, supported her and gave all his love to his children. Then she had her cutie pies, Rehan and Diya, who were her life.

The person, who made her the happiest, was Maan. He didn't care what time or what place it is, to ensure she was fine or to make her wish come true.

Hey guys,
Here is the Epilogue-Part A, I really hope you liked it and that you would want to read the other half of the epilogue as well and other FFs in the future too:D
Guys, please let me know ur opinion.

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in November (Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D).

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly or something like that please let me know :)

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).

If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D

All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.

And I'll PM later :)

PS: if you want PMs all u have to do is comment/press like button and add me in buddy list as 'kashishkPM' :).

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana1234inlwgeetnikki_angelnehavashilovelyninijagritimanochaBluesaffire2star432Candy_jsramavishnehaa9rostMSgayatrisnemaanmamatha.sk_75WhitepigeonBkhasnazsijthendral_111bhakbhartifan-divya-muskaan...sree.maneetsuba2011khushboo22pearl_warriorvarthyadi000neha512nats0101shalinisaran89gurudrishtisheetalvasakrndranjalisen85-SwaSan-puthmrk-1sanu3108Water.rupzloveutintinuambbihaambeern-Veritaserum-meettu.vrshn.jayshu17_Jyothi_TeamMcSwarekMishti13HanishadeviTanuDDianpunam2712love2_soma-Sexy-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Remya_PillaiTyrofreya123Shalveseemamarypreethiahoneygrape-afsha-Ash1991rsroopalimaaniqra-KartikNaira-swetha10dumasmysteriousmillitodayzstar_BlackPearl_abinash079Junglebeespvdtaahir004

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
freya123 IF-Sizzlerz
freya123
freya123

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
awesome
-KartikNaira- IF-Sizzlerz
-KartikNaira-
-KartikNaira-

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
beautiful epilogue
totally awesome
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Hey guys, Anyone interested to read the other half today itself? then please do comment :D ;)

Luv u<333
Kashish
muskaan... Goldie
muskaan...
muskaan...

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Lovely part...Thumbs Up
abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
awesome upate loved it dear