Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist of Fate~MG~EpiAPg139/EpiBPg140(23/11/11) (Page 101)

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
awesome...

maan is burning in guilt...but it is nothing in comparison to what geet had to face...

i wud rather have him go away from them...n live his life..all alone...without any1...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
interesting teaser...

waiting for the update...
abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
awesome teaser waiting for the update
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
PART 28 on PAGE 97 + Promo on PAGE 101
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
How r u all?
As I already told, guys my uni started... so If I will be regular or not I don't know :(... Seriously I don't like to make delays or anything but this year is the toughest year of studies of my life. Once I am done with one of the FFs I will just keep one on going FF so I can provide you with updates as soon as I can :D... Guys I really need your support :D

Coming to the parts and Promo: Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did make my day, thanks :D

As you already know, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

I'll update the next part soon, hopefully :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list as 'kashishkPM' if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

thendral_111Classy_Galkhushboo22puthsanu3108swetha106n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Tyromaaneetsangelspvd

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Guys,
How are you all?
You will
hopefully get a part soon, well that is what I really wish :D

Luv u loads guys<333
Kashish

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

puthmrk-16n6s6k6i6r6a6n6-Sexy-

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
waitin
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Part 30 on Page 97+Promo on Page 101
PART 31

"she is stable, they are fine" Geet said, as she tried to control her own nerves.

"Thank god" Rahul put his hand on the wall and wiped his sweaty and wet face

"now would you tell me what happened?" Geet asked with a frown

"she wanted to know everything about your and Maan's past. So I told her to ask Maan. Maan told her whatever he did and then I told her the rest of the facts" he said with a painful sigh "I am at fault" he said as he sat down, tears coming out from his eyes.

Geet hugged him and tried to console him, as other joined him, she had to leave after a while Rehan and Diya were at home with Gayatri. She went at home.

*SLAP*

Maan was now standing as he put the wax on his shoulders and closed his eyes in pain. By now, his whole body had melted placed on several places and his body was paining hell a lot.

As he was in the process, his eyes were closed and tears coming out, partially because of whatever he did but mainly the pain Geet have to endure because of him.

At that moment, he received a slap, a very hard slap. In the condition he was, he stumbled and was about to fall down when a person held her. The candle fall on the floor and the flames were dead.

Grabbing him to the bed, that person threw him there. As Maan opened his eyes, he saw Geet there, spitting fire through her eyes.

"how dare? How dare you" she said with so much anger "don't ever try to hurt yourself or anything else, you belong to me and how and when to punish you only I will decide" saying this she left.

He laid there feeling pain in his whole body but he felt more burden on his heart 'I made her angry... Why can't I make her happy... Yes, I will just do as she says, now my body, my soul and my everything belongs to her and she can use it however she wants to" he said firmly to himself

After few seconds, she came back in his room again "Muskaan is in the hospital go there"

"how, what happened to her?" Maan asked worriedly

"maybe knowing about her so called family gave her a great shock" she said but with no sarcasm or taunt in her voice and then continued "why don't you go and meet her instead of being so pathetic?" she asked in a casual tone

"I can't, she hates me and I deserve it, seeing me will give her pain" he said with his head lowered, feeling ashamed

"Not a word more, go there and meet her" she angrily and left the room

Hearing her, he knew he just have to follow what she said. He changed his clothes and went to the hospital, feeling horrible pain in his body but he merited just this nothing else than this.

As he entered in the hospital, he was directed to Muskaan's room. He saw Rahul there, with a tea's cup in his hand, Rahul looked at him and turned his face away. "is she ok?" Maan asked worriedly

"they are fine now" Rahul replied in a straight tone

"can I meet her?" Asked Maan knowing very well the answer, but Geet told him to meet Muskaan and if Rahul allowed, he would otherwise no.

"yes" Rahul said, still his head turned away, he was looking at Muskaan.

"why are you allowing me? after whatever I did I don't deserve it" Maan said as tears came out

"yes you don't, but Geet doesn't want Muskaan to be away from you. She knows how much Muskaan loved you as a brother, she also knew what happened in the past was because you were blind, but she didn't want you to feel alone yet she can never forgive you herself. She told Muskaan to be with you as you need her" Rahul said emphasizing on each and every word.

***FLASHBACK***

As Muskaan came around, she found Geet by her side, wearing white coat, and telescope around her neck. Geet was checking Muskaan's report as she Muskaan's eyes opening, she placed the report on the bedside table and asked her worriedly "how are you?"

"I am fine" Muskaan said with her eyes lowered, she couldn't face Geet, she felt miserable to have such a coward and beast relations in her life.

"why are you not looking in my eyes and replying?" Geet questioned Muskaan

"I can't, I feel so dirty" she said as tears came out

Geet cupped her face " don't be, and don't ever say that again. It will hurt me a lot but above that Rahul will be hurt" As she said it, she pecked on her forehead

"why are you all so good to me?. I really don't deserve it" Muskaan cried, hugging Geet

"because you are a good human and you DO DESERVE THE BEST" Geet said emphasizing on the last words "now calm down, don't cry or worry, you have a baby to take care of, I don't want my niece or nephew to complain to me." Geet said with a fake mock and then softened up and said "Besides that you have Rahul with you, he would never like to see you crying. You know how much he hates to see tears in your eyes right?" Geet asked her politely, holding her hands. As a friend and not as doctor or sister in law.

"Yes" Muskaan said nodding her head

"then smile genuinely, smile for you baby, smile for him, smile for us and smile for yourself. You have one of the nice husband in the world, I just hope the love between you will always remain the same or grow more and the further addition in your family would just double the happiness" Geet said cupping Muskaan's face "now smile"

Muskaan smiled honestly, from the bottom of her heart. She felt really blessed to be in this wonderful marriage of her marriage.

"can you do me a favor, please?" Geet asked her gently

"for sure, you just tell me" Muskaan replied eagerly, wanting to do anything Geet wanted.

"Please behave normally with Maan" Geet requested her, with hopeful eyes.

"how can you tell me to behave normally with him, when he hurted YOU the most?" Muskaan asked with teary eyes.

"Maybe, because he deserves someone in his life. A friend that was with him since forever. I know he did a sin, but he is my culpable, I will punish him but I want you beside him. The sin he did, he did blinded in his brother's love but in all that he lost the track, he didn't have anyone to show him the way, he didn't realize what was wrong and right. I want you to be with him" Geet said, with her eyes lowered.

"you still love him, don't you?" Muskaan asked as her tears rolled down.

"I do but the irony is, he never loved me" Geet said, looking into Muskaan's eyes, tears in her eyes as well

"Geet, still, he deserves to be alone, he doesn't deserve anyone in his life" Muskaan tried to convince Geet

"I know but Muskaan, do you remember the day you got married, Maan blessed you the same way a father or brother would have done. He had always filled all his duties toward you. Be it friendship or siblings relation. I know once upon a time he was ready to marry you but again for you so-called father. He valued a lot you, your father and brothers but eventually the later ones deceived him. All in all, he didn't left any duty undone concerning you. I want you to support him so that he doesn't break down, he has to live, he has to go through every pain but you by him to give him hope that everything will be alright" Geet said convincing Muskaan.

"we both know, nothing will be alright as what Maan did can't be rewind" Muskaan said with finality in her tone

"we never know, it is on Maan to prove and make me believe in him, I know this time It would be difficult. None of his actions would make me believe him but maybe If god wishes I will believe him. About love I am not sure at all but maybe one I will be able to forgive him" Geet said in a normal tone

"I will be with him, I will support him as he deserve to go through every pain but still the way he filled all his duties I will also fill mines." Muskaan said through tears

"I said you before I am saying you again don't cry, you look nice while smiling" Geet said wiping Muskaan's tears and kissed her forehead "now take care, I will send Rahul in" as Geet turned her head side way, she saw Rahul standing there with tears in his eyes.

Rahul himself was amazed to see this brave and strong girl, who was here, alive, today only because of her children. Maybe if she wasn't pregnant and if Arohi wouldn't have been there with her at the precise moment then something major would have happened, something that only regret would be left for the rest of the people to feel.

***FLASHBACK END***

Maan fall down on his knees and broke down, he knew Geet was doing all this for him. She wanted to see him in but yet she couldn't. 'why Geet, why can't you hurt me and torture the way I did." he cried for a long time

"Maan, crying won't do anything. At the moment, even if Muskaan says or not but she needs the friend, the brother who was always with her but somehow deceived her. She won't say it." Rahul said to Maan, still looking at Muskaan.

"How will I face Muskaan?" Asked Maan, with tears rolling down.

"don't forget this is Geet's order" Rahul said sternly, all he wanted was to see Muskaan happy. Apparently Geet wanted the same so he had no problem.

He, as well knew, Maan loved Geet and was regretting but he had to prove his love. Make Geet believe he always loved her, but the love just was hidden due to his false ego. Apart that, the only way to make Maan do anything was to mention Geet's name and because of his love for Geet above all the guilt he would do anything, even if it meant to die day by day.

Maan nodded and entered in Muskaan's ward, who as soon as looked at him, her eyes glared at him. Yes she wanted the same Maan who always supported her but now seeing him after all that she knew she couldn't come up to suppress her disgust.

"Muskaan, my sorry won't mean anything and it feels so empty so I won't. I am repenting, if you want to punish me as well for hurting you, you can I won't complain because I merit nothing better than pain." Maan said with tears in his eyes and head lowered.

"Maan, I forgive you but at one condition" said Muskaan, as her eyes softened as well as heart. She knew Maan, he was really sensitive. Knowing in the wrong way about his brother's dead and Vivek's slipping into coma would have cause him to take revenge. He was just trying pacifying himself by hurting Geet, he thought maybe Abhimanyu would get peace.

"Please don't forgive me, I don't want to be but you can tell me to do anything you want, I will do it" Maan begged her not to be forgiven

"Take up your responsibilities and don't ever hurt her" Muskaan said feeling emotionally down

"I won't Muskaan, I will never hurt her again. I know she will not believe in me or my love again as she is completely right, no person would trust a person like me. I will just make sure that she is happy, I will make sure she, Rehan or Diya don't have a problem. Even from far, I will make sure all their troubles are solved. I feel really guilty and remorseful but I am really happy for you, you are married in a good family, who loves and respects you albeit your past. I wish I did the same then everything would be fine but at the moment, It will be definitely and completely unfair to compare me with Geet's family. I am nowhere near them" Maan said as he tears streamed down none stop. He couldn't do anything to stop the tears. The pain in his heart was so immense that he continued crying.

"Maan, why are these burns on your body, they weren't this bad when I saw last?" Muskaan asked worriedly, she will for sure fulfill her duty.

"Geet would never punish me to the fullest, I tried to give myself the pain I gave her" he said looking down.

"when you love her so much then why you did so bad with her?" Muskaan asked him, feeling bad for Maan to, as he had no one to tell him what is right or wrong.

"There is nothing I can say in my explanation that will proof my animosity" he said without giving any reason. "can I ask you something, you can refuse if you want to?" he asked looking up to her with fear and hesitation.

"can I hold once your baby, after the baby is born. Because of my own presumptions and sins, I never got the chance to pick my babies, to shower them with love. I just want to pick up your baby and feel how it feels. How it would have felt If I was there for Rehan and Diya. I want to see how excited you and Rahul feels. Can you give me a chance to feel this just for few minutes?, I won't ask anything else." he asked her with so much pain in his eyes.

Hey guys,
Here is the the next part, I really hope you liked the part and that you would want to read in the future too:D
Guys, please let me know ur opinion.

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in September (Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D).

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly or something like that please let me know :)

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).

If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D

All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.

And I'll PM later :)

PS: if you want PMs all u have to do is comment/press like button and add me in buddy list as 'kashishkPM' :).

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana1234inlwgeetswati2011nehavashijagritimanochastar432Candy_jsAcharya10lathaaursingh0103ayu14bhakbhartifanlove_lavnyakirannaryaniArjunKiAshYellowtullipsBkhasanaum91-Elfin-nazsijthendral_111lovepoorostsurbhijn106MSgayatripriyanka86snemaanmamatha.sk_75Classy_Galkhushboo22suba2011mystique_girlpearl_warriormuskaan...maansi007sree.maneetmysticangelneethuMGsheetalvasagangesegbCrazyMaaneetFanputh-SwaSan-Anvi2009shalinisaran89Niharika.Nairawesomepoojameettujayshu17TeamMcSwarek-indu-TanuDDiansmallvilletaibaaasweet cherrymrk-1ambbihaWater.sanu3108krati5simi91-Veritaserum-ambeernpaponeconrupzloveu6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6TyropreethiaShalveseemamary-afsha-swetha10mitzi11HansaN--Ratna--Ash1991-Mishu--Sexy-love2_somamaaneetsangelpunam2712dumasabinash079mysteriousmilli_BlackPearl_spvdtaahir004

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
loved it!!

Go to top