Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

This SHOW isUNIQUE in its own way..HATS OFF 2 Ekta

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ne12anjalianjaliaddiction-Sonia-asenaTOTAL-ROMANTICgarima22

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
plz dont type in caps

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaa

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Well, I haven't come across Poco's post, so I have no idea what happened there but I am getting more and more disappointed with the show everyday! I don't have a problem with rip offs, actually because I don't follow TVD and it hardly resembles TL but the way tracks are being handled is just not happening! 

1. AbhIya are having no groW*H in their relationship and that is REALLY bothering me! They are the first couple who managed to get me hooked after MayUr and that is something! Them not being handled properly is hurting me! Their bond is actually going no where, no offense! The same, 'Pia stay away from me", Abhay making Pia jealous and Pia falling for it, it's getting on my nerves! Pia needs to put up a fight now. She needs to fight with Abhay, for Abhay and Abhay needs to accept that no matter what, Pia will always be with him. He cannot separate her from himself! 

2. Misha is an amazing character and PW is an actor par excellence. She is being used as a comic filler. See, I understand that SP and AS need to be given focus right now, so I don't mind Mish being sidelined for a while but the whole serial killer thing is so NOT Misha! She is not someone who assumes stuff!

3. I hate how MiYa's budding love story was cut short mid way! Fine, things didn't work out with Gautam, fair enough. No choice but to end MiYa, but then, at least we MiYa fans deserved a decent ending right? And Shankar is a sorry excuse for Shaurya's replacement! I'm sorry, the character is FEEBLE!

The only thing I'm liking in the show right now is Sid and his bond with the R's, his evil streak! He's the only character to whom justice is being done.
Nonetheless, I do have to agree with you that PKYEK has a charm and despite all the bashing I've done above, it is still my favourite show at the moment. It is total 'Paisa Vasool' for me and despite the inconsistencies of the characters, the actors are somewhere making up for everything, though, I wonder how long they can continue.
But as of now, it is a stress buster for me. It is coming here to the forum which is stressful actually LOL LOL LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyAY_RHr4eVermonsoonloverazor12Sapphire_238Meeko-Doppelganger-RitzieAkankshaa.Charu21Miss.Colorfull

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

many seem to agree with pocos post of PKYEK to b dissapointing for hving no originality

and i COMPLETELY DISAGREE WITH IT

HERE IS WHY

DOESNT MATTER HOW MUCH ITS COPIED AND FROM WHHERE ITS COPIED..........

PKYEK HAS A UNIQUE CHARM OF ITS OWN AND ITS AWESOME

LEAVE ALONE DISSAPOINTING

I M A FAN OF ALL THE VAMPIRE FILMS AND SHOWS .....startinf from twilight to TVD to true blood

but STILL hv a unique spot for PKYEK in my heart

and credit for this goes to ekta and PKYEK team

PKYEK IS AN OUTSTANDING APPROACH BY EKTA AND PKYEK tream

WHO DOESNT COPY HOLLYWOOD

BUT PRESENTING IT IN SUCH A WAY WHICH STILL CATCHES THE EYE AND LEAVE A MARK OF ITS OWN IS WHAT MATTERS

AND PKYEK SUCCEEDED IN ALL THE ASPECTS

EDWARD BELLA HAS A UNIQUE CHARM

but  ABHIYA has a different spot in our heart

the brothers in TVD were Rocking

BUT ABHAY SID HAS a diff charm of their own

inspite of being a khichdi of all vampire serials and films PKYEK STILL HAVE SUCCEEDED TO MK SPECIAL PLACES IN OUR HRAERT

and thats where EKTA AND PKYEK tream success lies

AND I SPECIALLY GIVE CREDIT TO THE WRITERS FOR MERGING

THE CONCEPTS OF DIFF VAMPIRE SHOWS SO NICELY

THAT PKYEK HAS AN UNPREDICTABILITY OF ITS OWN

the storylines r known but the future isnt obvious as its not the absolute copy of any1 particular show

ITS NEITHR ENTIRELY TWILIGHT OR TVD

AND THATS WHAT MKS THE SHOW MORE INTERESTING

NOT TO FORGET THE CHARACTERS AND THE ACTORS unparallel and unbelievable acting capability and chemistry

SO MY HATS OFF CONGRATS TO EKTA AND TEAM FOR COMING OUT WITH SUCH AN OUTSTANDING SHOW

coz all that matters is entertainment

and PKYEK IS A PAISA VASOOL SHOW

all the time the audience doesnt crave for originality

we r not critics

but mere audience who needs something to look forward to after the days never ending classes and tutions

and PKYEK is doing EXACTLY that

being our energy booster

agree wid u......main thing is entertainment....and i enjoy itBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asena

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asena.Jane..

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Don't dare insult masterpieces like Twilight and Vampire Diaries by telling that PKYEK is better. But I agree with you that the concept of Vampire Romance is new with the Indian Audience and so this show is getting popular day by day, whether we call it a copy/inspiration or whatever from TVD.

It is not my intention to insult anyone. As a matter of fact I not only watch the Show regularly but also maintain a Blog on updates which should say a lot about my fascination for the show.Moreover, it is the only show i watch on Television during telecast time.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 28 February 2011 at 9:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tehreem.MaanGeetkiSimmiOnyx.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

\

@RED.............on the contrary i m loving the way ABHIYA story is progressing........as they r the leads..................i dont want a confession so soon..............i want more twists and turns before it ends up to confession............."DEVELOPMENT" of ABHIYA story means confession and i sooooooooooo not want a confession now as we hv to mk run the show for many more months and i dont want the lead couple to unite so easily

I'm not asking for a confession, either. I'm just asking for fresh tracks, not the same old onesSmile

@green..................i dont think MIYAs lovestory has been cut midway...........on the contrary showing shaurya gay has briught a new freshness and interesting twist to the MIYA track instead of mking it a cliched candyfloss love track..........only if it was KABIR in shankers place............and wud hv been kabir misha instead of shankar misha.............

Well, I think it has, to tell you the truth. And yes, though I am strongly against Kabir with Misha, I would prefer him to Shankar, unless Shankar is pulled upEmbarrassed

@blu.............i dont think misha has been sidelined................Tracker-angad and T r the comic fillers but NOT misha................and she is not tthe lead.................so u cant expect her to b given enuf imp as piya but still misha is given enuf screen space...........plus that serial killer thing is just a comic track.........there is nothing to react so much on this..........it ll get over soon..........

The 'serial killer' thing is a comic filler. Screen space is not the issue with me, it's the track. Misha is not the kind of girl who will go around suspecting Shankar to be a serial killer just because he's showing extra interest in her. It's against her character. I don't mind if Misha is shown just for 30 seconds but sensibly! 30 sensible seconds is not a filler, but 5 nonsensical minutes areEmbarrassed

and hell ya..............i love sid panchi jodi to death

and hats off to the actor playing sid's role

he is stealing the show in every epi

and panchi complements him perfectly

and my only complaint is I WANT KABIR BK ASAP

Agreed! I love SK and I want Kabir back, too but with a proper role.

@Anamika: Can I request you to edit your post? You're indirectly bashing the show and that might offend it's fansEmbarrassed

@TM: I suggest you edit your title as well because this comparison can also hurt the TL/TVD fansTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieCharu21

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
in some term i  agree with u ........as u said even  i have a diff place for pyrek and abhiya .........................and too appreciate ekta and pyrek cast and cvs becoze atleast they are giving a try to vampire concept and even suceeding they are soo many people who doesnt know abt vampire s and ekta is giving then a new diff love story

and hats off to ekta who dared to copied V.D becoze making a story like vd is really a big deal and i dont mind if they copying or merging..Big smile......  ...and what ,,,even V.D is itself copied frm some book with lots of changes in it

Winki dont say pyrek is better than V.D or twilight ..............or this is better than that ,,,,,but yeah these three are in their own way the best......................love u abhiya
Tongue

Edited by zainaloveabhiya - 27 February 2011 at 1:32pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index