Memories of My Heart - MN OS Gallery - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
OMG!..seems as if all the credit of my marks ill go to u ish!..u know again i was about to close all articles because i had reached my saturation point, but then then just logged din IF and ur OS!..sigh..i have regained all my energy! 😆

it was dream!..😍

i personally don't like childhood stories, or love stories which start from friendship, bcz according to me, a boy and a girl can never be friends- i know sounding very narrow minded , but i believe strongly - one or the other does moves forward. ðŸ˜ģ

but still i enjoyed this one. It was vividly described, beautifully written, full of innocence,e and sincerity!..ish that was a beautiful price!..and yes congoosss..ðŸĪ—

beautiful one...cont soon
thanks for the pm
Originally posted by -Faria-

res...................

nice satrt...
very lovely
Congo 4 ur os gallery
do pm me
that was such a sweet beginning....i just love stories of best friends becoming more than just that....i have a few friends who had that story and it is honestly the cutest thing ever.....sometimes you dont realize its love until youre away from them....looking forward to see what mayanks side of the story is.....and looking forward to them meeting again....naina
OMGG!!!!The OS was AWESOME Ish.............ðŸĪ—

MN-Childhood friends...n falling for my best friend........i knew it wud b something different since i read the "NO-u can't play with me n the snow ball hitting by Nupur..". thats was so BEAUTIFUL......n i loved the way u smoothly told their story..12 years being with ur BEST friend...........😍😍............i love childhood stories a LOTT.........

do update soon,.....m waiting.....................ðŸĪ—
Debzzy.........
Part 1 on Page 1

Part 2

It had snowed again and though I still admired the beauty, I didn't feel the excitement I used to feel when you were with me. I was walking back on the road alone towards my house.

"Di!"Gunjan's voice took me by surprise. I saw her coming out of the front door of our house.

"Gunjan, please don't scare me like that"

"Sorry. Di, doesn't it look so beautiful? And the snow is just perfect for a snowball fight? Why don't we have one?"

"Gunjan, I'm not in the mood. Please"

"Di, please for me." I couldn't say no anymore, so we headed to our backyard. My mood became better with time and we were having a great time. I had just thrown a snowball at Gunjan and THUD! But Gunjan had ducked and it hit somebody else, who had just come in through the wooden door.

"For some reason, my face seems to be the preferred target for your snowballs? Doesn't it?" he said as he brushed the snow off his face. I knew that voice and the face came into my view.

"Mayank!!" I ran into your arms, which were open for me. I hugged you tight and didn't let go for a couple of moments.

"Looks like someone missed me a little too much, Huh Gunjan?" You asked holding me still with one arm.

"Haan Mayank Bhaiya'she was crying buckets and buckets that our water bill was reduced to half the amount" she said as she side hugged you on the other side and you laughed together.

"Ha ha ha..very funny," I took my arms off you and walked away.

"Di, I was just joking" Gunjan tried to stop me.

"Aree'Gunjan, you go in and meet Maa and Dad. I'll manaofy Maharani sahiba and bring her in" Gunjan went inside leaving us alone in our backyard and I also tried to follow her when you pulled me by my wrist and I landed right against your chest. Stubborn was a born nature of mine and I turned my face away from you, but you turned me to face you. "Sorry," you said ever so softly and I lifted my eyes to look at you. Next moment, I looked into your eyes and you looked into mine. We have had many eye-to-eye conversations before but today I felt something different. Somewhere in my heart, I felt a sense of completeness engulfing me. It was like my search for ultimate happiness has finally completed. I felt myself blush, and couldn't understand the reason. Why was I blushing at the contact of my best friend? It's not like we never hugged before but something about that moment felt heavenly. As we stood there in each other's arms, the snow had yet again started falling making the moment even more magical.

"Madam? Where have you gone off to?" your soft voice brought me out of my daydream.

"Umm'nothing. I mean nowhere," I had found my voice again. I then slapped you on your arm, "U idiot!! Why didn't you tell me you were coming today when we spoke last?"

"Madam'I wouldn't have gotten this water works welcome if I had done that, right?"

"Mayank!"

"Sorry sorry. I just wanted to give you a surprise."

"Any special reason for the visit?"

"Can't I come to visit my Best Friend, whom I haven't seen for 5 years?"

"Yeah, the one you didn't bother to come and visit until now?"

"I did come but she was too busy to spent time with me'"

"Sorry..." I asked holding my ears. You smiled at me, and then took my hands off my ears and held it. Again, I couldn't help notice this strange feeling in my heart when you held my hands. Why were these simple gestures of yours affecting me so much today?"

You tapped me on my shoulders and I came out of my thoughts.           

"Ok, if you are done with your day dream, how about we go inside and I make you my special hot chocolate?" you asked me with that dimpled smile of yours. I just nodded and we headed inside. As I walked in, my house seemed different. There was a lot of hugging and kissing going on. Our fathers were talking so loud, commenting on the other's loss of hair or the new paunch they've developed. Your mother stood there fussing over how grown up Uday Bhaiya and Gunjan seemed, while my mother updated on the new changes. I felt the excitement and happiness that seemed to be reflecting off each wall of the house. I felt like a traveller who has just returned home. "But weren't you here for the last two years? Why the different feeling now" my conscience just couldn't keep it's mouth shut. I ignored it and took off my boots. You helped me take off my coat and gestured me to go in, while you went to hung the coat. Shilpa Aunty spotted me first.

"Nupur Beta! Come come," she called me and pulled me into a hug. Still holding me in her arms, she started fussing over the changes in me.

"Shilpa, let her come to me also. My little Gudiya, come here," Abhi uncle called by the name he had given me the first time, we met. After the hugging session, we were all seated in our living room. Abhi uncle sat on one edge of the corner sofa, I sat beside him and to my other side was Shilpa aunty, followed by Gunjan, Mama, you and Uday Bhaiya. Dad was sitting on the single sofa near Abhi Uncle. I looked around and this familiar seating arrangement warmed my heart. Just as Mama got up to get some drinks, you stopped her saying you'll make hot chocolate for everyone and walked toward the kitchen.

" 9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2..1" Shilpa aunty and Gunjan counted down as I sat there smiling.

"Nupur!" Five years hasn't changed anything...Like every single time you went into the kitchen to make something for us, you called me. I got up and smiled at our family before making my way into the kitchen.

"What do you want? Why do you act like you don't need anyone's help when we all know you need someone by yourself when u r in the kitchen?"

"Hello! Just because I called you for help doesn't mean you can say anything. How am I supposed to know where you keep your cocoa ? Or marshmallows? Anyways, I did everything by myself in the last five years."

"Hard to believe'Mr. Mayank Sharma," I said as I passed the needed ingredients to you. You started mixing it all together and I stood there, relishing on the sight of you making the hot chocolate. Every snow day since you left, I missed seeing you make the hot chocolate and today, when you were right in front of me, I found it hard to believe. You soon had the hot chocolate ready and I poured it into the mugs but we only had enough for 6 mugs. You handed me the tray and said, "Go serve them this. I'll make some more for us." I came back into the kitchen and sat on the slab, watching you as you again mixed the ingredients. Once you were done, you helped me off the slab and handed me my mug. I stood leaning on the counter and you stood in front of me, we took a sip and you started talking.

"So tell me,  how is life?"

"Same, boring, work & home, what about you?"

"A beach in 15 minute driving distancs...beautiful girls in bikinis'"

"OMG! Mayank! GROSS! Seriously, don't want to know to anything more" I knew you were not serious but it was still irritating and your main reason for starting that topic with me was to do just that.

"But the best part is coming up...I met this hot girl"

"Not interested'"

"But'"

"No!" I said as I ran into the living room and joined the ongoing discussion. You followed me but sat down beside Mama giving me a u-know-I-won't-let-go-of-u-that-easily look, which I ignored. After some time, it was decided that your family would stay with us at our house while you are here in Canada. Your parents moved into the guest room beside my parents' bedroom and you moved into the only other free room in the house, the one on the third floor, beside mine. While your family went to get freshened up, Gunjan and I joined Mama in the kitchen to help with the lunch. The rest of the day, we spent time with our family. It was about 10pm in the night and our parents retired to their room and the four of us moved to the third floor den, where we sat watching tv. Gunjan soon retired to her room as she hates staying up late and Uday Bhaiya left when CJ, his fianc, called him. It was just the two of us and I was getting bored with the football match, so started flipping through the channels.

"Whoa! Slow down Goldilocks!" You took the remote from me and turned it off saying, "Since you are not letting me watch, let's just turn it off huh?" I nodded. You moved next to me on the love seat I was occupying and sat down.

"So Madam, let's do something you'll love"

"What? Go for a drive?" I asked excitedly

"Are you crazy woman? It's -35 degrees  outside and I don't want to be frozen to death...but you'll love my idea"

"Fine but are you going to tell me the idea anytime soon?"

"Ok, no need to get so worked up. Let's talk, tell each other what happened with us in these 5 years. I'm sure there are lots of things you are dying to tell me and I also have some interesting beach stories."

"Mayank, if you think I'm going to sit here and listen to u talk about those chipkoo girls, then forget it." You smiled.

"Ok, then you start.." I started from the day you left and I told you every little thing I possibly remembered, from what courses I took to who my friends were to who was with who at the present. You listened with a smile, and chipped in your own comment at times. I didn't express in words how much I missed you but I didn't need to, you were my best friend after all.

Just as I got up to go to my own room to sleep, you called me.

"Nupur" I turned back and stood there. You walked up to me and pulled me into a quick hug and said, "I missed you too!"

That was enough for me. A lone tear made its way down but before it fell, you wiped it off. "I missed u too Mayank" I said hugging you back.

"We should get some sleep," I broke the hug. "Good night Mayank!"

"Goodnight Nupur!" We moved towards our own room.

Part 3 on Page 4

Edited by Ishita16 - 12 years ago

ressssssssssssssss.....................  ðŸĨģ ðŸĨģ

edited.....

waooohhhhh mayank is back.....two best frends meeting after such a longgg time ...a moment to be cherished!!!! 

i can imagine how it feels because i and my best frend tries to meet atleast once in 3 months when i come home and meeting after three months makes us go crazyyy then i can bet meeting after 5 years is uneplainable!!! 

"Haan Mayank Bhaiya'she was crying buckets and buckets that our water bill was reduced to half the amount" she said ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

i loved this sentence so much....

arjun..oops sry ðŸ˜›  mayank and hottt chocolate...... ðŸ˜ ðŸ˜ ðŸ˜ ðŸ˜

" 9...8...7...6....5....4...3...2..1" Shilpa aunty and Gunjan counted down as I sat there smiling.

haha ....shilpa aunty is here and such sentence is obvious..... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

the way they shared how their lives were in the past 5 years ,...actually one side sharing i must say ðŸ˜› nupur telling and mayank listening to this .....i so love such one everytime dunno why.....nupur/rati speaking and arjun/mayank staring/seeing /listening to her.... ðŸ˜

okie i m insane... ðŸ˜† ðŸĪŠ
Edited by VasanthaArTi - 13 years ago
Editttttttttttt

Ishiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii- wow  Nups ki mayank agaya--------hey i loved it

mayur r together now--------- awwwwwwwww loved their first meeitng after 5 years.
it was totally mind-blowing re............

i loved my chatter box nups- i loved the way she conveying her feelings
and mayur hug was magical
GOSH they missed each other a lots
hahahahaha mayank was trying to flirt with nups
and nups getting irritate .lol

loved the bonding they share with each other
and nups - her feelings has changed for mayanks- hmmmmmmmm nups kya baat hai bhai.lol
wanna know mayanks feelings now

Amazing part ishi
too good

waiting 4 part 3
Edited by -Faria- - 13 years ago