Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gauri Hiten-"Paradise is always where love dwells" (Page 50)

Mrs.Dravid Senior Member
Mrs.Dravid
Mrs.Dravid

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Originally posted by bubli1234

hey bubli do u have HG's old stuff????
old stuff as in?

old stuff means do u have HG's vdos of KHKH or KYUNKI 2004????
no i dnt thnik so,sorry

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabu31noor

Originally posted by desiflavour101

Hiten replaces Ram?

Hiten Tejwani is tipped to be stepping in the shoes of predecessor Ram Kapoor to host Ratan Ka Rishta on Imagine TV. 

The channel has approached him and he has shown keen interest and has also given his nod of approval verbally. He will soon sign on the dotted lines to officially be a part of the show. The actor however said, "I have no clue about this." The show is slated to launch sometime in June. 

ohhhhhhhhh plzzzzzzzzz god make this news true plzzzzzzzzzzz i want  hiten to do itTongue

yeh i hope yeh sach ho...bcz when Ram hosted rakhi wala then Gautami came in that show to GAURI bhi ayegi na....we will get to see HG together pakkkaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgt

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiten_akash

hey guys add me also...
my name is akash..
Smile

hey welcome here...
so r u HITEN's fan or HG's fan???
plzzz read the rules on first page
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanghamitranath

Hiten answers!
Wink

he didnt replied to me....CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanghamitranath

Hey Guys! The wait is over, these answers are straight sent by Hiten Tejwani only for you guys!

1)Hi Nikita.....thank u so much..yeah anand is one of my fav characters too.....
  yeah it was a cameo..m not doing any other show as of now...as i have mentioned earlier will do something better than anand now........
Gauri is very busy with nevaan n katya n hats off to her she is looking after them n managing the house,her painting classes n everything....She is the best. She won't be on TV soon.....will convey ur message to her....thank u so much,,,,
Soon will do an international project tooClapClapClapClap.....u tkcre........

2)Hi Adeela....thanks...just trying my best to put everything in anand...i also love anand....
Nevaan n Katya r doing fine...their activities include running around the house whole day n they r very naughty....they want to break everything in the house...they call me daddy....
If kutumb 3 hppens..u will defi see usStarStar...u tke cre n god bless......thanks....

3)Hi Jyottika.....always have time for u all...I know ...even i miss writing the editorials....will start writing soon...M glad that everyone is loving anand....
Nevaan looks like gauri nnow nature wise is like me n Katya looks like me n nature wise shes like me....so both r like me n both r naughty,.....
They r now running around...was around when they started talking n walking..they call me daddy.....u tk cre n god bless....

4)Hi Nandini......thanks for ur compliments on anand...as i have mentioned i had a blast n njoyed doing this character....
If there is something like kutumb or kutumb itself..u will see us together......
Nevaan n Katya r fine n hve become very naughty......yeah they have started speaking a lot of words........  thanks..u tk cre...

5) Hi Sanghamitra......hope u r doing good n thanks for appreciating my role in rbo...
interesting question......everyone knows that I'll do anything for a good role.....will not mind shaving off my hair but yes before accepting such a role will look into my future commitments...if its not disturbing my continuity or there nothing that i m doing will do it.....
thank u so much ...........tk cre....

lots n lots of love to alll......god bless...

wowwww yaar u guys are lucky HITEN replied to u ppl.....KUTUMB3 ke bare mh soch k bhi itna acha lagta hai na...i hope ekta n sony kuch soch rahe ho..i hope v get KUTUMb3 in 2011...hope
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sanghamitranath]

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hiten Tejwani steps in Ram's shoes..!

Ratan Rajput will soon start groom-hunt by NDTV's Imagine's reality show Swayamwar season -3. The show was initially hosted by actor Ram Kapoor for two seasons. This year he is busy with his movie Agent Vinod, so channel approached Sammer Soni to host the show. Now the rumors floating around right now that Television heartthrob Hiten Tejwani Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingwill host the upcoming Swayamwar.

The channel has approached Hiten and he has shown interested to host the show. One of my channel source confirmed the news, "Yes Hiten is approached to host Ratan Ka Rishta and he even given verbal commitment to host the show. Official documents will be signed soon"

All the efforts to contact Hiten goes in vain.

do comment here..
http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.com/2011/03/hiten-tejwani-steps-in-rams-shoes.html#comments

thnx for the news sangha...i would be more happy if HITEN is doing TV...but would love to see him with GAURI yaarrrr....just pray to god k kuch chamatkar ho jaye n v get HG in a new show jaldi

Edited by brindamarfatia - 10 March 2011 at 4:19am
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged

hey bubli do u have HG's old stuff????
old stuff as in?

old stuff means do u have HG's vdos of KHKH or KYUNKI 2004????
no i dnt thnik so,sorry

are yaaarrrrrrrrrrConfusedConfusedConfused
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtVrindz1sanghamitra

Go to top