Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gauri Hiten-"Paradise is always where love dwells" (Page 35)

Mrs.Dravid Senior Member
Mrs.Dravid
Mrs.Dravid

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurilover_4eve

Originally posted by bubli1234

This dream sequence is one of my most fav scenes of karanandini...
myn 2
they looked so cute

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurilover_4eveVrindz

husasi Senior Member
husasi
husasi

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
There is an article in DNA paper-Do men stray more than women hiten has given his opinon there sorry can't post the online link as I am using net through my phone

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotika20

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
yeh it came in DNA....with HITEN's pic...rapid fire wala pic....Hittu looked DAM HAWT!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vrindzashaj

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
does anybody has diwali rishton ki HG part other then posted by desiflavour..plz upload it na plzzzzz
iluvhgt Goldie
iluvhgt
iluvhgt

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
thanxxxxx for all drk pics shumaila. brought back all golden memories. wish hgt cum back 2gther veryyyyyy soon.
1sanghamitra IF-Dazzler
1sanghamitra
1sanghamitra

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtCupcake4GHTVrindzbrinda_ghtashaj

1sanghamitra IF-Dazzler
1sanghamitra
1sanghamitra

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Aping SRK

Hiten Tejwani takes inspiration from Shah Rukh Khan's Kya Aap Paanchvi Paas Se Tez Hain avatar. The superstar hosted the game show last year.

1sanghamitra IF-Dazzler
1sanghamitra
1sanghamitra

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Do men stray more than women?
Published: Monday, Mar 7, 2011, 11:01 IST
By Soumyadipta Banerjee & Shreya Badola | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA, DNA

Why do men stray?
In 7 Khoon Maaf, Priyanka Chopra mouths a dialogue — "Every wife must have thought about killing her husband at least once." Possible. But there's another saying too — "Every husband must have thought of cheating on his wife several times over…"

"I haven't cheated on my wife ever, but it would be great if my wife gives me license to sleep with anybody I want to," says Dibakar Shah, who's been married to his childhood sweetheart for 10 years.

Psychologists agree that the urge to cheat is high in males than in females. There are many reasons for this. "Men are by nature polygamous, but that doesn't mean they would cheat all the time. It depends how men and women react to a situation," says pshychologist Devendra Patnaik.

According to him, some husbands have an inherent urge to cheat after attaining fatherhood. "In some cases, husbands start looking elsewhere when their wives are busy with their kids. It happens when the first blush of joy, after the child's birth, is over and the kids start taking over 90 per cent of the mother's time."

Patnaik believes that it depends on the man's inherent nature, and needfor sex. "I found him cheating on me when my daughter was two-years-old. He later told me that he used to feel so left out that he started confiding in a female colleague," says Aparna Malgaonkar, a housemaker who found her husband cheating on her.

It is sheer generalisation to brand all men as cheaters. Celebs and experts elaborate

You are likely to have lost count of the number of times you would have read or been inadvertently dragged into a discussion on how 'all men are cheaters'. But just mull over it a little, before you subscribe to this baseless yet hackneyed idea — it's such a heresy!

"Not all men are cheaters," says actor Mimoh Chakraborty who has no qualms admitting that he is a sucker for love!

"I've been with Gauri for years now and am still in love with her," speaks TV actor Hiten Tejwani. "Not all men should be labelled as cheaters!" Actor Shweta Kawatra and Manav Gohil have been happily married for the past few years. "I've been in a long term relationship and now married to the love of my life. I shun this theory," asserts Shweta.

Psychologist and relationship therapist Seema Hingorrany explains that one statement cannot apply to the whole gender. "It's absolutely incorrect to say that men are cheaters." Citing a few cases, she reveals, "Just because women are good at camouflaging doesn't mean they are less likely to cheat. I've seen married women sleeping around with other men too."

TV actor Angad Hasija, who was married even before he entered the entertainment industry, states, "It's more of a perception than a reality. Men can be loyal lovers and faithful husbands too."
"Ladies, give us a chance! We are as romantic as you," wraps Mimoh.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anju26Cupcake4GHTVrindzjyotika20ashaj

Go to top