Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gauri Hiten-"Paradise is always where love dwells" (Page 114)

Salmanisthebest IF-Dazzler
Salmanisthebest
Salmanisthebest

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Originally posted by 1sanghamitra

Originally posted by tabu31noor

dont b so dissopinted guys......spshly brinda vrinda........cheer up.... Big smile

i knew it 4m the day wn i got news gauri is pregnant.....i was sure this is it.....she has expressed her desire in many interviews that she doesnt want to work(acting)....4 all her life coz she take acting as her hobby not  as a profession......n above all we all know that how dedicated to anything that doesEmbarrassed so there was no qestion of her coming back....leaving her small kids behind. at home......atleast 4 daily show as main lead....infact u would have also done the same as gauri as a mother........
anyways as we fans want fm ours favorites to respect/listen our decions/requests........we should also respect and accept gauri or hiten decision.....towards their life or career....................

waise gauri coming back on tv also depend on kind of role offer to her may b some very good tempting role make her excite enough to accept the role........so there is always a hope so plzzzzzzzzz dont b sad sad guys plzzzzzzzBig smile

u r rite..
may b after 2/3 years we ppl ll also face the same as gauri,,
most of the ppl wont come 2 this fc after sumtime & we ll b busy in our work,,
so we never know wat ll happen
,,may b we can see them 2gether...just hope 4 the best..

i dont agree with u sangha....life doesnt stop after having kids..ha one gets busy bt it doesnt mean that the stops working...that is my opinion...i would never leave my work...

its not matter of ageement or disagreement .............its yur wish na that u wont stop working after marriage n kids.....its yur own personal choice or way of living yur life......same way its gauri choice n its her way of living life nif she is happy then its ok.........anyways chalo chodo yeh sab..............cheer up......there is always low n high in life....dont take it seriously...... be happy in every situatin yaarBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1sanghamitra

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
yes leave it
Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Brinda I'm fineBig smile
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Brinda I'm fineBig smile

Big smile
1sanghamitra IF-Dazzler
1sanghamitra
1sanghamitra

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
hey ppl ,,cheer up...Smile
 Hiten has written in tellychakkar dat both hiten & gauri ll  do an international project soon...
dat means it is confirmed dat they ll b 2gether...
kya pata srilanka v usi ke liye gaye honge,,,LOL
i m sure...

Salmanisthebest

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
lets see....

1sanghamitra

Gopa-1 Senior Member
Gopa-1
Gopa-1

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Countdown begins for Indo-Pakistan cricket clash
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

Today is the big match between India and Pakistan as the two titans will clash in the semi-final of the 2011 World Cup at Mohali. Apart from Indian officials, even Pakistani Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani will witness the match with his Indian counterpart Mr. Manmohan Singh. With a huge hype built up around this much awaited match, a statement by Pakistani minister Rehman Malik about Pakistani player's involvement in match fixing has upset Pakistani captain Shahid Afridi and other ex-Pakistani players. We asked our television actors their take on the hyped semi final and match fixing statements.

Hiten Tejwani
As an Indian I want our Indian team to win and we are clashing at World Cup Semi final with Pakistan after years. So I suggest just enjoy the game and concentrate on winning. I say play with true sportsmanship. Match fixing is not good for anyone and I just want to both the teams to play for their country.

JAI HO INDIAThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1sanghamitrabrinda_ght

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gopa-1

Countdown begins for Indo-Pakistan cricket clash
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

Today is the big match between India and Pakistan as the two titans will clash in the semi-final of the 2011 World Cup at Mohali. Apart from Indian officials, even Pakistani Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani will witness the match with his Indian counterpart Mr. Manmohan Singh. With a huge hype built up around this much awaited match, a statement by Pakistani minister Rehman Malik about Pakistani player's involvement in match fixing has upset Pakistani captain Shahid Afridi and other ex-Pakistani players. We asked our television actors their take on the hyped semi final and match fixing statements.

Hiten Tejwani
As an Indian I want our Indian team to win and we are clashing at World Cup Semi final with Pakistan after years. So I suggest just enjoy the game and concentrate on winning. I say play with true sportsmanship. Match fixing is not good for anyone and I just want to both the teams to play for their country.

JAI HO INDIAThumbs Up

India won!!!!!Tongue

Vrindz

Go to top