Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gauri Hiten-"Paradise is always where love dwells" (Page 111)

adeela IF-Sizzlerz
adeela
adeela

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Hiten thrilled with film role
Buzz up!

Kavita Awaasthi  /Hill Road Media

Every actor dreams of Bollywood and hit television actor Hiten Tejwani is no exception. Hailing from the Kyunki generation, this talented star knows which side the bread is buttered. Not wishing to snap his ties from television, he plans to sit on the fence and balance his career in television and films.

Congratulations on signing a film as lead. It must have been exciting for you.
[smiles] Yes it is. The film is based on SRA scams and though is a small budget film, I have high hopes from it. We have seen small films make a huge impact at the box office so you never know. I have done films earlier but playing a lead is a high. My character is called Johnny. He is a Christian guy from the slums who loves gambling and is a scamster too. He tries to set a big game and lands into trouble.
How did you bag the film?
I have known producer S Ramachandran since ages. We had planned to do another film together but things didn't work out then. So, when he came up with this script, it appealed to me. He said he wants me to do the other film as well, whenever it happens. Director Rashid S Khan is a talented man with great ideas and we got along well. We have already shot a schedule and I am thrilled to be part of this project.
Rumours are that you will now be quitting television.
Not at all. Such stories are wrong and hurtful. Television is my first love. I will remain with television till I get good work. Sure it will also depend on what kind of work I get in films later. If I get meatier, sustainable roles in movies and not television, I will do them and vice versa.

An actor is hungry for good roles no matter what the medium. I don't want to make any statements and give people a chance to say- oh now he is making a 'comeback' on television. I am going to balance both mediums.
Were you were offered to host Imagine's Swayamvar or did Sameer Soni replace you?
I don't want to comment on that. Please ask the channel.

Do you believe that films are every actor's big dream?
Sure. Films have a wider reach, better roles and greater scope for stories. Films also have a definite span, so one can experiment with a variety of roles whereas on television, you have to stick to subjects and roles that can sustain a time frame. They can't be too egdy or out there. Every actor wants groW*H in life.

Actually, every human wants to evolve in their lives and we actors are no different. We get bored doing the same role as people get bored in their routine lives.
Many people feel actors from Kyunki generation, that is five years ago, were a talented lot, they could emote and act. But now after the television boom and hordes of shows, anyone can become an actor. Do you agree?
Actors who can act, can connect with the audience through their characters will always be remembered. Today I feel the talent is missing from television but I also feel that the ones who have talent will sustain while the ones who are here for a quick buck will fade eventually.
Is your wife Gauri thinking of getting back to work?
No not yet. She is happy to look after the kids and home. She is very good at managing our home.
How are your kids doing?
They are growing up very fast. They began walking, talking and soon they will go to school.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

viduMrs.DravidiluvhgtSalmanisthebestjyotika201sanghamitrabrinda_ghtMehruhgt

Gopa-1 Senior Member
Gopa-1
Gopa-1

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
thanx 4 d link, article.Smile

ght look sooooooooooooo cute.Heart
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
thnx for the article adeela..i m so happy that hiten isnt quitting TV n also sad that Gauris isnt interested in working now
Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged

EDIT

Edited by Vrindz - 28 March 2011 at 9:02am
Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adeela

No not yet. She is happy to look after the kids and home. She is very good at managing our home.

i quit 

Edited by Vrindz - 28 March 2011 at 10:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brinda_ght

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

CryCry

Edited by brindamarfatia - 28 March 2011 at 10:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vrindz

Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged

editt

Edited by Vrindz - 28 March 2011 at 9:35am
Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
hey why u both bashing hiten....pleaseeeeeeeeeee no personal attack on ght .............u both knows this very well right ......then why u writing all this over here,if u both feeling frustrated or angry then its not the way to take it out as writing against ght personally is not at all right.

Edited by Mehruhgt - 28 March 2011 at 9:59am

Go to top