Gauri Hiten-"Paradise is always where love dwells" - Page 24

Posted: 13 years ago
yeh it came in DNA....with HITEN's pic...rapid fire wala pic....Hittu looked DAM HAWT!!!
does anybody has diwali rishton ki HG part other then posted by desiflavour..plz upload it na plzzzzz
thanxxxxx for all drk pics shumaila. brought back all golden memories. wish hgt cum back 2gther veryyyyyy soon.

Aping SRK

Hiten Tejwani takes inspiration from Shah Rukh Khan's Kya Aap Paanchvi Paas Se Tez Hain avatar. The superstar hosted the game show last year.

Do men stray more than women?
Published: Monday, Mar 7, 2011, 11:01 IST
By Soumyadipta Banerjee & Shreya Badola | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA, DNA

Why do men stray?
In 7 Khoon Maaf, Priyanka Chopra mouths a dialogue — "Every wife must have thought about killing her husband at least once." Possible. But there's another saying too — "Every husband must have thought of cheating on his wife several times over…"

"I haven't cheated on my wife ever, but it would be great if my wife gives me license to sleep with anybody I want to," says Dibakar Shah, who's been married to his childhood sweetheart for 10 years.

Psychologists agree that the urge to cheat is high in males than in females. There are many reasons for this. "Men are by nature polygamous, but that doesn't mean they would cheat all the time. It depends how men and women react to a situation," says pshychologist Devendra Patnaik.

According to him, some husbands have an inherent urge to cheat after attaining fatherhood. "In some cases, husbands start looking elsewhere when their wives are busy with their kids. It happens when the first blush of joy, after the child's birth, is over and the kids start taking over 90 per cent of the mother's time."

Patnaik believes that it depends on the man's inherent nature, and needfor sex. "I found him cheating on me when my daughter was two-years-old. He later told me that he used to feel so left out that he started confiding in a female colleague," says Aparna Malgaonkar, a housemaker who found her husband cheating on her.

It is sheer generalisation to brand all men as cheaters. Celebs and experts elaborate

You are likely to have lost count of the number of times you would have read or been inadvertently dragged into a discussion on how 'all men are cheaters'. But just mull over it a little, before you subscribe to this baseless yet hackneyed idea — it's such a heresy!

"Not all men are cheaters," says actor Mimoh Chakraborty who has no qualms admitting that he is a sucker for love!

"I've been with Gauri for years now and am still in love with her," speaks TV actor Hiten Tejwani. "Not all men should be labelled as cheaters!" Actor Shweta Kawatra and Manav Gohil have been happily married for the past few years. "I've been in a long term relationship and now married to the love of my life. I shun this theory," asserts Shweta.

Psychologist and relationship therapist Seema Hingorrany explains that one statement cannot apply to the whole gender. "It's absolutely incorrect to say that men are cheaters." Citing a few cases, she reveals, "Just because women are good at camouflaging doesn't mean they are less likely to cheat. I've seen married women sleeping around with other men too."

TV actor Angad Hasija, who was married even before he entered the entertainment industry, states, "It's more of a perception than a reality. Men can be loyal lovers and faithful husbands too."
"Ladies, give us a chance! We are as romantic as you," wraps Mimoh.

Thanks for posting the link of DNA
😊 thanks for the article sangh.Edited by adeela - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sanghamitranath

Why do men stray?
It is sheer generalisation to brand all men as cheaters. Celebs and experts elaborate
"I've been with Gauri for years now and am still in love with her," speaks TV actor Hiten Tejwani. "Not all men should be labelled as cheaters!" Actor Shweta Kawatra and Manav Gohil have been happily married for the past few years. "I've been in a long term relationship and now married to the love of my life. I shun this theory," asserts Shweta.

awww HT is sooo cute n this 1 is esp for the viruses which keep spoiling the atmosphere her
Originally posted by bubli1234

thanks every1😊
do tell me if ur gtng irritated by my frequent updates😆
just that i recently startd using photoshop

hey dr this 1 is lovely n dnt think that v get irritate.....HG r always a treat too watch 2gthr.....n i can understand abt the PS thing...even i used to do the same....bt u r lucky to get good feedback😉
Originally posted by sanghamitranath

Why do men stray?
In 7 Khoon Maaf, Priyanka Chopra mouths a dialogue ' "Every wife must have thought about killing her husband at least once." Possible. But there's another saying too ' "Every husband must have thought of cheating on his wife several times over'"

"I haven't cheated on my wife ever, but it would be great if my wife gives me license to sleep with anybody I want to," says Dibakar Shah, who's been married to his childhood sweetheart for 10 years.

Psychologists agree that the urge to cheat is high in males than in females. There are many reasons for this. "Men are by nature polygamous, but that doesn't mean they would cheat all the time. It depends how men and women react to a situation," says pshychologist Devendra Patnaik.

According to him, some husbands have an inherent urge to cheat after attaining fatherhood. "In some cases, husbands start looking elsewhere when their wives are busy with their kids. It happens when the first blush of joy, after the child's birth, is over and the kids start taking over 90 per cent of the mother's time."

Patnaik believes that it depends on the man's inherent nature, and needfor sex. "I found him cheating on me when my daughter was two-years-old. He later told me that he used to feel so left out that he started confiding in a female colleague," says Aparna Malgaonkar, a housemaker who found her husband cheating on her.

You are likely to have lost count of the number of times you would have read or been inadvertently dragged into a discussion on how 'all men are cheaters'. But just mull over it a little, before you subscribe to this baseless yet hackneyed idea ' it's such a heresy!

"Not all men are cheaters," says actor Mimoh Chakraborty who has no qualms admitting that he is a sucker for love!

Psychologist and relationship therapist Seema Hingorrany explains that one statement cannot apply to the whole gender. "It's absolutely incorrect to say that men are cheaters." Citing a few cases, she reveals, "Just because women are good at camouflaging doesn't mean they are less likely to cheat. I've seen married women sleeping around with other men too."

TV actor Angad Hasija, who was married even before he entered the entertainment industry, states, "It's more of a perception than a reality. Men can be loyal lovers and faithful husbands too."
"Ladies, give us a chance! We are as romantic as you," wraps Mimoh.

thanks for the article ,hiten is a very very loving and loyal husband to gauri,she is very lucky