Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredible's~love note~oops ltr of sry 4m MG (Page 4)

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

omg..............

arjun was lookingg soooooooooooooo gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFL
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
ROFL

Aash you stole my words dear . I think the same . He look like a hizra...................don't mind

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
@hima

Hima actually i am scared dear after saw the precap that  what will happen on tomorrow . Kabse romance nahi dekha  dear............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged

@all & mona ......... regarding star one articles ........

how many star one articles came true ....... let me tell u 1 thing mona ......star one articles do u remember the dhaba wala episode thy said .......after the dhaba wala incident maan will warm up towards geet ......but uska teek opposite hua ......he fired / geet quit after a fight .....& then thy both had a very bad fight in outhouse ........& many more articles from star one about yash track ...........about bankruptcy .........nothing came true ........so why to worry over that issue ........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnonanditasinghbharkha

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
@mona ....... prediction pado ....... don't b scared .......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Hiya crazies…HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Meloved the epi…EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
it had pain..drama...suspence....except romance!! Angry
Barring a few scenes!!!! (u kno which!!)DeadDeadDeadDead

Geet ke paas ek hi dreass hai kya????????? Cvs kitni baar repeat????

CVs PLZ NOTE………….WHY THE HELL ARE U GUYS MAKING DEV INTO A SAINT? SOME SINS HAVE NO FORGIVENESS…NO MATTER WHAT…..AGAR DEV APNI JAAN PE KHELKE GEET KO MAUT SE BACHAI TO BHI USE MAFI NAHI MILEGI!!!

SCENE 1: ANGRY MAAN!!

Ohh myy god I love this maan!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The "maan singh khurrana" is back!! And with a bang!! Kya ghussa hai yaar….kya silence hai….Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Ok peeps HOW MANY OF U KEEP UR NIGHT SUIT ON HANGERS???ShockedShockedShockedShocked

BACK TO THE EPI….this man is feeling so helpless..that he cant do anything….and for maan the outlet is anger n silence….first he used to go awy n sulk.now he knows he cant hurt geet that way…so he is burning in his own silent hell…Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

They were glancing at each other whole night……trying to figure out a way but alas….both are bounded by their need to protect the other….Day DreamingDay Dreaming

SHIMLA SE AANE KE BAAD UNKA CONTROL BADH GAYA HAI KYA???? EK HI BED PE SOYE HAI!!! MAAN YAAR TERE SIR PE LAGI HAI…BAKI KE PARTS TO FUNCTIONING HAI NA????LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

MUJHE TO LAGTA HAI CVs KE SIR PE LAGI HAI!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

SCENE 2: MORNING AFTER

Letter was cute…..maans expressionless face when he was writing the letter were a treat to watch…Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

His mishit knows that he can never be angry at her…it's the situation…

Annie the b***** !!!!! brkfast banayegi dev ke liye!!! Use pane aata hai?/ I mean hume nahi…khana pakane!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Dadima are u not noticing the tension between them?? Still u cant do anything!!

SCENE 3: AA

Omg!!! Arjun was looking soo gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..clean shaven look me!!! Me hoping we get arjun on revenge track….rather than AAN track!!!! I like the revenge track better…lets see…DeadDeadDeadDead

SCENE 4 : KC GANG..OR ARE THEY??

Annie is converting everyone…..romeo uski baat mat sun..dev is a b******!!! No doubts about it!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

How come they are still at annies?? KC me maan aa gaya hai na….to fir??OuchOuch

Maan teri behan kya gul khila rahi hai plz dekh….warna tu kangaal ho jayega!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

SCENE5 : THE CALL

Did u guys notice after the call………….maan didn't for a minute do shak on geet…….he assumed it was dev….maaneets rishta is too solid for these pests to irritate…don't worry guys…..ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

DEV

Dev….dusre kapde kaha se mile??? Dev cannot be behind the photo….kyuki dev didn't know geet is gonna come when the photo was taken…or fir lambi chaudi planning hai…ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Dev heard that geet gonna tell all to maan…so he has to act fast!!! For his mission to succeed!!

PRECAP

Precap is omg amazing….

Mona don't worry…maan will go n punch dev…who geet pe shak nahi karega….CVs sirf drama create kar rahe hai!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

DADI

Dadi too late now tell her anything…u have already done enough damage…u kno na her condition…so how can u give her tht mush stresss….dadi I loved u…but now I am in duvidha….i am not hating u…he is ur blood…so u gonna save him…but geet se dev ki seva nahi karvani chahiye thi!DeadDeadDeadDead

sptrno--aarthi--

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hi crazies  how are you all.........

Today I am not in mood and episode vhi samaj me nahi aya So today no analysis ............................

humara to pad le yaar////

sptrno--aarthi--bharkha

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

omg..............
 arjun was lookingg soooooooooooooo gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFL
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
ROFL

ROFL

ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLaashu u made into fits...

ROFLROFL

are yyar arti mai ne usko dekha to ye laga..........

shit man are they gonna replace manishaaaaaaa with piyush!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

kya sach me gay lag raha tha...

--aarthi--bharkha

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@all ......post updated with my prediction ........

@mona -- kyun samajh main nahin aaya .......wht happend ......where was ur mind.......

@aash --- agree ......to wht u said ........arjun was indeed looking like that ......... i did not write wht u wrote but said ........what did he do to himself ........ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

sriously yaar........

he was looking "oh so pansy!!!!!!"

clean shaven is def not his look!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

did u see what mona wrote!!!ROFLROFL

--aarthi--bharkhadewdropred

Go to top